As if you needed another laugh...

GalensGhost

Bama has talent. Not national title talent, but they do have talent. What they lack is heart.

Not that I'm chalking up next week as a "W." Anyone can pull it together or utterly stink it up for one game.

Who, Titan?

DJ Hall is still a solid player. Same goes for the now injured Arenas. Castille and Smith used to be good. Caldwell still is. Kareem Jackson and Rolando McClain have bright futures.

Who else?

The wins over Tennessee and Arkansas, as well as the close loss to LSU, we're because of heart. Talent had little to do that. When we play without heart, however, is when our true colors show.

Troy wins because they put their egos aside and play as a team. I love seeing them win, and I just hope that Bama never plays them, because I don't want to have to make a choice.

The main problem that we have at Bama right now is some players with egos and trust me I don't know why they have them, but they do, and of course you know our coach has one. I don't mind him having one so much as I do the players. I'd love to be able to meet with them and explain that what ever they think that they are doing by not working together as a team, and whoever they think that they are hurting, will be small compared to how much they could be hurting themselves.

DJ Hall will be drafted, but if he would get it together and quit thinking so much of himself, he might be drafted in a higher round.

We haven't fielded a talented team, on both sides of the ball, since 2002. And it's nobody's fault but ours.

Who else do you want to name??? I mean are you wanting to be able to call all 11 on each side of the ball exceptional athletes, wouldn't that give you national title talent??? Whether you believe it or not you do have talent on offense and defense. That is not a legit excuse in my book.

Having sub-par players isn't a legit excuse. How foolish of me.

Their hair style. That's it!

Seriously. No flames.

Do you REALLY believe that the talent at ULM > the talent at uat?

Really?

The sunbelt whipping boy.

You demolished them last year 41-7 with essentially the same team minus one extra year of experience. We're not talking Mississippi State (whom you also have a more talented team than). We're not even talking Louisiana Tech. We're talking Louisiana Monroe.

Troy beat them 24-7 this year. Has Troy been that far ahead of you on the recruiting trail the last four years?

Tulsa too? Middle Tennessee State? North Texas?

Bama has talent. Not national title talent, but they do have talent. What they lack is heart.

Not that I'm chalking up next week as a "W." Anyone can pull it together or utterly stink it up for one game.

Who, Titan?

DJ Hall is still a solid player. Same goes for the now injured Arenas. Castille and Smith used to be good. Caldwell still is. Kareem Jackson and Rolando McClain have bright futures.

Who else?

The wins over Tennessee and Arkansas, as well as the close loss to LSU, we're because of heart. Talent had little to do that. When we play without heart, however, is when our true colors show.

Troy wins because they put their egos aside and play as a team. I love seeing them win, and I just hope that Bama never plays them, because I don't want to have to make a choice.

The main problem that we have at Bama right now is some players with egos and trust me I don't know why they have them, but they do, and of course you know our coach has one. I don't mind him having one so much as I do the players. I'd love to be able to meet with them and explain that what ever they think that they are doing by not working together as a team, and whoever they think that they are hurting, will be small compared to how much they could be hurting themselves.

DJ Hall will be drafted, but if he would get it together and quit thinking so much of himself, he might be drafted in a higher round.

We haven't fielded a talented team, on both sides of the ball, since 2002. And it's nobody's fault but ours.

Who else do you want to name??? I mean are you wanting to be able to call all 11 on each side of the ball exceptional athletes, wouldn't that give you national title talent??? Whether you believe it or not you do have talent on offense and defense. That is not a legit excuse in my book.

Having sub-par players isn't a legit excuse. How foolish of me.

Their hair style. That's it!

Seriously. No flames.

Do you REALLY believe that the talent at ULM > the talent at uat?

Really?

The sunbelt whipping boy.

You demolished them last year 41-7 with essentially the same team minus one extra year of experience. We're not talking Mississippi State (whom you also have a more talented team than). We're not even talking Louisiana Tech. We're talking Louisiana Monroe.

Troy beat them 24-7 this year. Has Troy been that far ahead of you on the recruiting trail the last four years?

Tulsa too? Middle Tennessee State? North Texas?

Was there a response in there?

The quote button is an elusive creature.

Archived