Ole Miss-Miss State Game Thread

TigerDad

Well, the bullpups just scored so maybe they're awake now.

Tied game, :54 left to play. State gets the ball with 1 time out.

FG :msu: . 17-14 with :12 to go.

Yeah, :om: was dominating that game up to that point. Shrek is most likely toast now with this loss. I wonder if Tiny Tot will take the job?

I am so happy for Sylvester Croom. He was crying at the end of the game when they interviewed him. I'm guessing that he probably questioned many times if he had made the right choice to take the Miss. State job and today all the questions were answered. If Auburn wins tomorrow, Miss. State will have a better record than Alabama. Even if Alabama wins tomorrow, they will have the same record as Miss. State.

Yeah, :om: was dominating that game up to that point. Shrek is most likely toast now with this loss. I wonder if Tiny Tot will take the job?

everything i hear says they will give him 1 more year. WHY, i have NO idea. the more they wait the worse it will get.

I am so happy for Sylvester Croom. He was crying at the end of the game when they interviewed him. I'm guessing that he probably questioned many times if he had made the right choice to take the Miss. State job and today all the questions were answered. If When Auburn wins tomorrow, Miss. State will have a better record than Alabama. Even if Alabama wins tomorrow, they will have the same record as Miss. State.

Fixed that for you!

everything i hear says they will give him 1 more year. WHY, i have NO idea. the more they wait the worse it will get.

WRONG. Fired today! Probably last night. He lost that game when he went for the 4th and 1 at the 50 yard line with 9 minutes to go to give MSU the drive for thier first score. Idiot!

WRONG. Fired today! Probably last night. He lost that game when he went for the 4th and 1 at the 50 yard line with 9 minutes to go to give MSU the drive for thier first score. Idiot!

Exactly. That was a truly boneheaded move. After the final, I said "Croom just signed Orgeron's pink slip." MSU had absolutely zero offensive momentum up until that point, so Orgeron decides to hand them the ball at the 50.

Archived