This guy should be the republican nominee

Tiger Al

Why ?

He had toyed w/ the idea of running with Michael Bloomberg, Mayor of NYC. After the laughter died down, Chucked thew in the towel, and is giving up politics.

Good choice.

Why ?

He had toyed w/ the idea of running with Michael Bloomberg, Mayor of NYC. After the laughter died down, Chucked thew in the towel, and is giving up politics.

Good choice.

Well, if you've read this interview then I think it's fairly obvious that Hagel possesses a depth and understanding of foreign affairs, particularly Middle Eastern affairs, that I don't think any of the front-running republicans can come close to, with the possible exception of John McCain.

Why ?

Good choice.

Well, if you've read this interview then I think it's fairly obvious that Hagel possesses a depth and understanding of foreign affairs, particularly Middle Eastern affairs, that I don't think any of the front-running republicans can come close to, with the possible exception of John McCain.

That's why Raptor and the Republican base don't like him. He's rational.

He's anything BUT rational. Seriously, if all you base what you call 'rational ' is on how much someone disagrees w/ the GOP, then you're not fooling anyone. He's a classic RINO, and I'm glad he'll be out office period. You speak of 'rationality' , from the political side of the isle who wants to raise taxes, slow down the economy all for the sake of gaining MORE political power for the Democrat party . Now THAT's funny!

:roflol:

He's anything BUT rational. Seriously, if all you base what you call 'rational ' is on how much someone disagrees w/ the GOP, then you're not fooling anyone. He's a classic RINO, and I'm glad he'll be out office period.

He agrees with other Republicans on almost everything else.

He's anything BUT rational. Seriously, if all you base what you call 'rational ' is on how much someone disagrees w/ the GOP, then you're not fooling anyone. He's a classic RINO, and I'm glad he'll be out office period.

He agrees with other Republicans on almost everything else.

Then you vote for him. Ron Paul would get more votes than Hagel.

He's anything BUT rational. Seriously, if all you base what you call 'rational ' is on how much someone disagrees w/ the GOP, then you're not fooling anyone. He's a classic RINO, and I'm glad he'll be out office period. You speak of 'rationality' , from the political side of the isle who wants to raise taxes, slow down the economy all for the sake of gaining MORE political power for the Democrat party . Now THAT's funny!

:roflol:

What did he say that was irrational?

I don't know about President, but he wouldn't be a bad Secretary of State.

I think the next president is going to have to be very heavily involved in foreign relations. "You're either with us or against us" isn't a very wise or effective form of diplomacy.

I don't know about President, but he wouldn't be a bad Secretary of State.

I think the next president is going to have to be very heavily involved in foreign relations. "You're either with us or against us" isn't a very wise or effective form of diplomacy.

It's not wise unless those against us are crushed into oblivion. But we are a country half full of appeasers. When you have too much of that, you might as well bend over and give even more love to the muslims.

Foreign relations to dims means giving in to whatever the other folks want. Other countries, such as France, now see what Bush saw from the beginning. There are no foreign relations with muslims. There is only what you can trade with them for. They need food, we need oil. And just because a person seems to understand the middle east, that does not make him fit to be president. Hagel does not seem like a bad guy, just not strong enough to be president.

When a dim is suggesting a republican candidate, you know something is up.

Archived