Ask Leslie

Aubie16

wow. Are people really that out of it? Any idea how old that article is?

I need to send you some emails and pms I get everyday. Are people really that out of it? The answer is, "Oh hell yeah..."

On certain forums on this site, you can see a poster miss or forget what was posted just 2-3 posts above his own comment.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE STOOPIDITY OF THE COMMON INTERNET USER, even on this site.

wow. Are people really that out of it? Any idea how old that article is?

I need to send you some emails and pms I get everyday. Are people really that out of it? The answer is, "Oh hell yeah..."

On certain forums on this site, you can see a poster miss or forget what was posted just 2-3 posts above his own comment.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE STOOPIDITY OF THE COMMON INTERNET USER, even on this site.

I'm hesitant to be exposed to even more ignorance, but I am interested still. Send away.

how I might be able to tell if he is smoking, taking or licking them
:roflol:

There's an obvious joke about licking them, but I'll save the mods the trouble of deleting it by not posting it to begin with.

I saw this column somewhere else a while back and at that time thought the questioner was pulling the columnist chain. I know there are people out of touch enough to write this letter but this one seems too perfect. "Smoking or licking ", yeah, right!

Somebody help me out here....wasn't there a parody that was either on a TV show or a commercial about toad licking? It seems like it was not that long ago. I think it was a commercial geared to teens about the absurdity of doing something just because everybody else is doing it.

I laughed when the writer suggested their godson may be smoking the toad. I would have had to reply that maybe the kid just likes his frog legs smoked instead of grilled, what would be so bad about that?

Somebody help me out here....wasn't there a parody that was either on a TV show or a commercial about toad licking? It seems like it was not that long ago. I think it was a commercial geared to teens about the absurdity of doing something just because everybody else is doing it.

I laughed when the writer suggested their godson may be smoking the toad. I would have had to reply that maybe the kid just likes his frog legs smoked instead of grilled, what would be so bad about that?

It was about sticking leaches on yourself. Can't remember what they called it, but I think that's what you are thinking of.

It was about sticking leaches on yourself. Can't remember what they called it, but I think that's what you are thinking of.

I believe that was called Moose Knocking...

Yeah, that was it! Leeches. toads...I was in the ballpark anyway. :lol:

I watched some movie while back with nicholas cage where he discussed the camel toe issue about his daughter. He was out of touch in that movie.

Yeah, that was it! Leeches. toads...I was in the ballpark anyway. :lol:

Actually, you nearly hit a homerun. Family Guy had an episode about licking toads to get high.

Archived