Petrino to Arkansas

Aubie16

The SEC as a whole will be very scary.

According to ESPN the deal is "close" to being completed at Arkansas, but he definately has resigned from the Falcons. I'd say if he's done that, it's pretty much a matter of dotting some "i's" and crossing some "t's".

;)

Sign Muschamp to a multi-year deal. Do it now! Something like FSU gave Fisher. Make it known he is Tuberville's heir-apparent, if he wants it.

I still think that kind of talk is premature.

After 2005, everybody wanted Borges to be the heir-apparent to Tuberville.

I think FSU is making a mistake with that clause in the contract. Who knows who will be available when Bowden retires.

look for arkansas to be in shambles again in a few years. Petrino evidently has shula and saban like discipline practices.

Wow, AU/ARK is gonna make for a pretty awkward pre-game coaches convo dont ya think?

YAAAAAAY!!!! Now I legitimately CAN'T STAND the Hogs! Bobby Petrino is one of the biggest snakes that's ever roamed the Plains! I was hoping something would happen to eliminate him from consideration for the Auburn job down the road... either he'll fail at Arkansas, wander off for other pastures, or stay for a long time. Either way, I'm going to ENJOY that game from now on! I know who my second least favorite coach in the SEC is noooooow!

Haha, and I thought it couldn't get better than beating $aban and the Tide in Ttown... now I get this extra excitement for next year? Man. Beating Bobby's brains in is going to be fun, and you'd better believe Tubby's going for the jugular against the guy he MADE that tried to stab him in the back. Good times. And yeah, the SEC basically just traded Orgeron for Petrino. It just got tougher.

My indeed is this guy can coach and he has just made the Pigs a major threat in the West. For those who doubt, watch.......

So, We have Nutt, Petrino, Croom, Saban, Tuberville, and Miles...wow

We may not have Miles......For that matter, we may still have $aban, but he may not be at SPUAT, he may be at LSU.

Personally, I could care less. IMO, Petrino was never the Coach for Auburn anyway so why not go to ARKY. My opinion of him is an opportunist, greedy,disloyal and aloof. See proof below from ESPN.

"But there were signs of dissension, especially in the way Petrino dealt with his players."

"He ran the team with an aloof style, feeling no reason to share his decisions on personnel with the affected players. He could walk through the locker room without speaking to anyone and was openly criticized by two of the team's stars, Pro Bowlers Alge Crumpler and DeAngelo Hall."

Thank goodness for Coach Tubs and good riddance ARKY!

Archived