How Petrino's exit unfolded

AU alum

But a fair number of them weren't alive the last time you won an Iron Bowl.

And an equal number of them can't count high enough to list all the coaches you've blown through since that title.

Our respective fan bases are worlds apart. .

You know what? You are right. Worlds apart. Most of our fans were alive the last time we won a national title.

Of course I'm right. And even though I know it wasn't your intention -- thanks for proving my point.

Our respective fan bases are worlds apart. .

You know what? You are right. Worlds apart. Most of our fans were alive the last time we won a national title.

Yeah, but they were too drunk to remember it.

A quarter of your fanbase doesn't remember the last time Auburn lost the Iron Bowl. What's your point?

A quarter of your fanbase doesn't remember the last time Auburn lost the Iron Bowl. What's your point?

My point is that a quarter of our fanbase is 6!

I've noticed a sharp decline in BG's posts. I think I'm seeing why...

First of all, most of the things we said were going to happen this season pertaining to Saban happened.

Secondly - ULM

Third - Six in row ...happened.

Then, there are the bama inclined newb's that have popped up like Ashandra here. Obviously a freshman, or even a HS child from Tuscaloosa. It gets to the point, where BG just has nothing left to defend when negatives from his alma mater continue crop up.

Ash, my suggestion would be to enjoy your college career (if that is in fact the case here). Get down to the Krystal's on McFarland in hopes that you'll hit the next commercial shoot. Have a beer or twelve in honor of the fabled MNC's. Do anything but continue to come here embarrassing yourself. You're leading a crusade that has been waged and failed too many times over here. It will cost you too many sleepless nights, and cause you mental regression as you spin, and re-calculate yourself into an abyss of silliness.

By coming here, you prove nothing. You gain nothing but a whole new group of people in your life making fun and coming to know you as a incapable boob.

With that said, enjoy your last beer and enjoy the cool feeling of the pillow.... by far your best decision of the night. :thumbsup:

It will cost you too many sleepless nights, and cause you mental regression as you spin, and re-calculate yourself into an abyss of silliness.

Assandra, heed his words. You really can't afford the mental regression.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

You said 6

Yup, I said 6. I don't see why you think I'm an idiot, fearing more mental regression. I'm not an Auburn fan, but I pull for them in bowl games. That makes me an SEC fan also. I doubt you pull for 'Bama in anything, and that's ok. Just pointing out there are people that are different than you, but just as smart! Not saying that's me though. What negativities from UA do I display? Pride for my program even when we are down (for an extended period of time)? I think that makes me a fan, not a fair weather fan.

I said remember, not wasn't alive. There's some 10-12 year olds out there that don't remember. In a few years, those will be recruits, too.

Just pointing out there are people that are different than you, but just as smart! Not saying that's me though.

This made me chortle. Yes, we know you're not as smart...mmmmmkay.

What negativities from UA do I display? Pride for my program even when we are down (for an extended period of time)? I think that makes me a fan, not a fair weather fan.

No, this just makes you delusional. ...and you're displaying it in the heart of "enemy" territory. It's amazing you don't get more support... :rolleyes::lol:

I'm here b/c I enjoy the arguments, when well formed. It's nice to keep up with rival things from time to time. I do like to justify my school and their decisions, most haven't been great in the past 10 yearsWhat were you doing 10 years ago?

. I'm just doing what you guys would ifin you were in the same football situation.Crying like a little bitch to anybody that will listen, when big brother steals your lunch?

Archived