Saban Rumors??

islandtime

Yes, Justin5... thank you...

I realize people on this board don't like me and my following statement is going to be turned on me somehow, but can we have a rule, where if you post a thread that has already been posted, you have your posting privileges taken away for like a day? This happens waaaaaaaaaaay too often.

Not only that... but this topic is completely stupid and untrue. Let me guess, you read the news from the National Inquire on a daily status?

I realize people on this board don't like me and my following statement is going to be turned on me somehow, but can we have a rule, where if you post a thread that has already been posted, you have your posting privileges taken away for like a day? This happens waaaaaaaaaaay too often.

Not only that... but this topic is completely stupid and untrue. Let me guess, you read the news from the National Inquire on a daily status?

You know, there are far more serious things in life to be obsessed with....

I think we should make a rule so that when you post something that's totally FUBAR, like saying "National Inquire" when you probably meant "National Enquirer" you should have your posting rights taken away, like, for a month. And no TV for you either. Just go to your room, sit there and think about it.

I've heard some rumors that Saban had his agent contact West Virginia about there opening. And that he's willing to take a small pay cut to take the job.

Anyone else heard this?

War Eagle!

I've heard some rumors that Saban had his agent contact West Virginia about there opening. And that he's willing to take a small pay cut to take the job.

Anyone else heard this?

War Eagle!

Are you attempting to fuel the fire?

PLEASE.... if you don't know the following by now, you must be stuck under a rock:

Terry Bowden is interested in the WVU job

Nick Saban will not go to WVU - it was a silly website

Yes, we did land on the moon.

Have you heard about those crazy Wright Brothers up there in some place called Kitty Hawk? North Carolina, I believe.

Flying!!! Hmmph

Really though, no big freakin' deal if a topic is repeated. Just don't read it if you don't want to.

IT'S THEIR,NOT THERE.

You know, I've read through this thread quite a few times now looking for the culprit of incorrect grammar. The only "there" used in the thread was when Galen said, "Sit there." Which by the way is tooootttaaaallllllyyyyy correct.

THEREfore, arnaldoabru, no more posting privileges and no TV for a month. And crack open a grammar book while you're at it.

IT'S THEIR,NOT THERE.

You know, I've read through this thread quite a few times now looking for the culprit of incorrect grammar. The only "there" used in the thread was when Galen said, "Sit there." Which by the way is tooootttaaaallllllyyyyy correct.

THEREfore, arnaldoabru, no more posting privileges and no TV for a month. And crack open a grammar book while you're at it.

Apparently you missed bigsixfive's comment and of which arnaldoabru referring to:

from GaCoach.

Next time, try the "Edit --> Find" if you aren't sure what someone is referring to ;)

IT'S THEIR,NOT THERE.

Apparently you missed bigsixfive's comment and of which arnaldoabru referring to:

from GaCoach.

Next time, try the "Edit --> Find" if you aren't sure what someone is referring to ;)

Burned.

Oooooooohhhhh, he got you good with that one. No way you recover from a beatdown like that. He fried yo...no wait, I can't say that. He smoked yo backside. He laid some PC Smizzack all up in yo grille.

So their!!! Don't even try to go they're next time.

IT'S THEIR,NOT THERE.

You know, if you learned to use the damn quote function on this website, people would know exactly which person's grammar you were correcting.

You are hereby relieved of your posting privileges until you learn to use the quote function. And no TV either.

(Aahhh, redemption)

IT'S THEIR,NOT THERE.

You know, if you learned to use the damn quote function on this website, people would know exactly which person's grammar you were correcting.

You are hereby relieved of your posting privileges until you learn to use the quote function. And no TV either.

(Aahhh, redemption)

You have learned fast, young grasshopper. Your smack was well received.

Okay GD it, back on the Subject.....Did West Virginia contact Coach nick saban? Did Coach nick saban tell Jimmy Sexton that he'd entertain the idea to coach the Mountaineers? Did ns talk to WVU?

Thought you'd like to hear the Bammer reasoning that the "rumor" about $aban to WVU is out there. Everybody is scared of what a good recruiter $aban is, and we all want to mess it up anyway we can. So we cane up with this rumor. This is what a bammer told me today - I laughed when he said this. A lot.

Let me guess pchump...You took "spellin' #101 @ uat? B)

Let me guess pchump...You took "spellin' #101 @ uat? B)

What is your issue? I've been ignoring you for a while now. I believe I have perhaps some of the best grammar on this board. I don't read that damn magazine, so sue me for not titling it correctly. Technically, I did not spell anything incorrectly (except "waaaaaaaaaaay"). Let me guess, you took "debating" #101 at UAH because even your dumbass couldn't get into UAT

What is your issue? I've been ignoring you for a while now. I believe I have perhaps some of the best grammar on this board. I don't read that damn magazine, so sue me for not titling it correctly. Technically, I did not spell anything incorrectly (except "waaaaaaaaaaay"). Let me guess, you took "debating" #101 at UAH because even your dumbass couldn't get into UAT

Nice personal insult there.

And for the record, the science curriculums at UAH are usually "waaaaaaaaaaay" better than the same one's at uat. Also, uat is accepting anything and anyone right now to get their total enrollment above AU's.

And for the record, the science curriculums at UAH are usually "waaaaaaaaaaay" better than the same one's at uat. Also, uat is accepting anything and anyone right now to get their total enrollment above AU's.

1) Was I referring to the science curriculum? And that is coursework.

2) Your second sentence makes my point about not even being able to get into UAT

:cry3::cry3::cry3:

This is about all that is on this board. Who gives a damn if someone misspells something, I'm not a damn english teacher, and it's an internet message board for crying out loud. Some of the posters on this board need to step away from the computer, and GET A DAMN LIFE.

Okay GD it, back on the Subject.....Did West Virginia contact Coach nick saban? Did Coach nick saban tell Jimmy Sexton that he'd entertain the idea to coach the Mountaineers? Did ns talk to WVU?

1. No

2. No

3. No

Glad I could help you out.

Archived