Never have I seen so much animosity with slavery

SouthLink02

It is weird....whenever UGA plays a team in a bowl that we aren't used to from another part of the country.....we get the redneck jokes, south jokes, etc.....am used to that

But you head over to the Hawaii forums and it is slavery this, slavery that.....just really odd

This is a post in what I am talking about and there are many others just like it....

I know kinda understand what Bama fans were talking about when they were playing Hawaii and how utterly weird they are.....

When the Warriors rumble out onto the Sugar Bowl turf on New Years Evening, America will witness in them everything we hope to become as a nation someday. For in the warrior nation... America will see a coalition of race, creed, and culture so diverse yet so dynamic and wound together so tightly that together they have forged a brotherhood so powerful that they've vanquished every opponent put in their path. The Warriors represent what our nation can become if we ever put race, prejudice and hatred behind us and work as one toward a common goal.

The Warriors as a team have embued their spirit into their fans and into their State. When America looks into the Hawaii stands at the Sugar Bowl, they''ll see the same rainbow coalition of faces joined in spirit behind their team. Every race living and working together in the spirit of Aloha forging a powerful force and a mana so strong that very few can overcome it.

In contrast, across the field we'll see the past... a part of our nation we'd like to forget. In the stands a sea of white faces many of them decended from former slave owners cheering on a team where 90 percent of the starters are decended from former slaves. These African American players from Georgia will witness the spirit and power of the warrior nation and when it's over win or lose they'll wish they were a part of the Warrior nation, instead of being the white man's mercenary at the University of Georga.

Beware Bulldog nation you may be Goliath but a whole lot of Davids of every color and creed are decending upon you and their sling shots are loaded....

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=219&f=1...6&t=1677838

:blink::blink:

Many of the GA fans I know, and have witnessed, deserve this type of goofiness. Never been around a bigger bunch of jerks-for-fans...well except for the jorts-crew in Gainesville.

Many of the GA fans I know, and have witnessed, deserve this type of goofiness. Never been around a bigger bunch of jerks-for-fans...well except for the jorts-crew in Gainesville.

Unfortunately this really isn't aimed towards Georgia. It would be the same story regardless of the SEC team. We (Southerners) are allowed to be made fun of.

Obviously you don't remember the Kansas State fans that slithered over here in August.

I didn't read too many of their threads.

You are seeing much of the same from the Rainbow Warriors.

I am not a UGA fan by any means but that is just taking it way too far. Surely comments like that are outdated and should not be taken seriously. :poke: By the way, that reminds me of the post that was on here earlier during the season about how out of control those "coalition" fans got during a game. Brings to mind the whole thinking before talking idea, they should practice that.

P.s. By the way "Rainbow Warrior Spirit", it is descend get a dictionary.

I bet those Hawaiian warriors could pick a hefty load of cotton.

But back on subject - go back to that board and ask them about the Kauwa.

As much as this years game vs UGA rubbed me the wrong way....I still want a Georgia win third only to seeing Auburn beat Clemson, and Col beat bama

If you would like to see how they are so "accepting" of other races, then take your little mainland self to North Shore. You will get your a** kicked in a hurry, because you are not one of them.

Hawaii = Jerks

UGA = Jerks

Should be a good game huh?

Unfortunately this really isn't aimed towards Georgia. It would be the same story regardless of the SEC team. We (Southerners) are allowed to be made fun of.

I know. I just hate GA fans.

It is weird....whenever UGA plays a team in a bowl that we aren't used to from another part of the country.....we get the redneck jokes, south jokes, etc.....am used to that

But you head over to the Hawaii forums and it is slavery this, slavery that.....just really odd

This is a post in what I am talking about and there are many others just like it....

I know kinda understand what Bama fans were talking about when they were playing Hawaii and how utterly weird they are.....

When the Warriors rumble out onto the Sugar Bowl turf on New Years Evening, America will witness in them everything we hope to become as a nation someday. For in the warrior nation... America will see a coalition of race, creed, and culture so diverse yet so dynamic and wound together so tightly that together they have forged a brotherhood so powerful that they've vanquished every opponent put in their path. The Warriors represent what our nation can become if we ever put race, prejudice and hatred behind us and work as one toward a common goal.

The Warriors as a team have embued their spirit into their fans and into their State. When America looks into the Hawaii stands at the Sugar Bowl, they''ll see the same rainbow coalition of faces joined in spirit behind their team. Every race living and working together in the spirit of Aloha forging a powerful force and a mana so strong that very few can overcome it.

In contrast, across the field we'll see the past... a part of our nation we'd like to forget. In the stands a sea of white faces many of them decended from former slave owners cheering on a team where 90 percent of the starters are decended from former slaves. These African American players from Georgia will witness the spirit and power of the warrior nation and when it's over win or lose they'll wish they were a part of the Warrior nation, instead of being the white man's mercenary at the University of Georga.

Beware Bulldog nation you may be Goliath but a whole lot of Davids of every color and creed are decending upon you and their sling shots are loaded....

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=219&f=1...6&t=1677838

:blink::blink:

Wow what an idiot. They act like theyre some kind of angels. Get that plank out of your eye, then come talk about our speck. I kinda wanted Hawaii to do well, but after this kind of trash, I hope UGA puts it on them.

Isn't it amazing how the rest of the country thinks they're so enlightened when all the while, they hold this incredibly naive and stereotypical view of this area and of Southerners.

See how I used "Naive" and "Stereotypical" to prove how cultured we are? Not sure if they're appropriate here or if stereotypical is even a word but it sounded good.

Isn't it amazing how the rest of the country thinks they're so enlightened when all the while, they hold this incredibly naive and stereotypical view of this area and of Southerners.

See how I used "Naive" and "Stereotypical" to prove how cultured we are? Not sure if they're appropriate here or if stereotypical is even a word but it sounded good.

It is a word.

And I think you just steered this discussion into a different direction.

What's really amazing is how many people love the South. We have more culture than any other part of the mainland. I have a friend from Philadelphia who only came to Auburn because of a band scholarship. He now has a steady job here and has no plans to leave. He said that there's nothing like the weather, the food, the women, and the lifestyle in the South. I can't blame him.

It is a word.

And I think you just steered this discussion into a different direction.

What's really amazing is how many people love the South. We have more culture than any other part of the mainland. I have a friend from Philadelphia who only came to Auburn because of a band scholarship. He now has a steady job here and has no plans to leave. He said that there's nothing like the weather, the food, the women, and the lifestyle in the South. I can't blame him.

Excellent. I now plan on using it often in casual conversation.

This is a pretty common thing from Hawaii. Good or bad, they really do see their university as the goal for America. I think I read somewhere that it's got 20% attendance from three different ethnicities... almost like there is no minority there. I also remember hearing Brennan say something about the diversity of the team, etc., etc. on ESPN this year.

I just thought it was weird that no one had ever commented on Mark Richt's plantation before... he is a slave owner right? Wait. He's not? Then what the hell are these guys talking about?

This is a pretty common thing from Hawaii. Good or bad, they really do see their university as the goal for America. I think I read somewhere that it's got 20% attendance from three different ethnicities... almost like there is no minority there. I also remember hearing Brennan say something about the diversity of the team, etc., etc. on ESPN this year.

I just thought it was weird that no one had ever commented on Mark Richt's plantation before... he is a slave owner right? Wait. He's not? Then what the hell are these guys talking about?

How does that reflect any less racism, prejudice, or hate? These guys are idiots. Im pretty sure that guy has never been to Georgia. Im pretty sure he's never been to a game in the Southeastern Conference. People like that are more prejudice than anyone. They have no idea what it's like here.

As far as attendance goes, there will always be minorities. Its a factor of the population.

I am sensing an attempt to set up a moral victory, because they know what is really going to come down on them in this game.

I predict Hawaii's first offensive play will result in an interception or a sack.

Living in the middle of the Pacific ocean is no reason for being a bunch of ignorant jackasses. You stay classy Hawaii :thumbsdown::puke:

Okay yeah.....This is what I heard in that little ramble and I picture 90% of that fanbase, that Lives out of Touch with reality, looks like....

The Warrior

Bet he would have been in the Mitchell Report....

It is amazing, but its also a blessing. The "progressive" minds that are self perceived as being better than anything Southern can keep their thoughts and beliefs for all I care. If they come down, the south will change - and not for the better. Next time a yuppie asks you if the south really is like Deliverance, give them a very serious "yes" and quickly change the subject. Tell them NASCAR is third only to God and church on Sundays. Enforce the stereotypes, and keep the real yahoos out.

I just found this site too, its great (bit of language, but I believe most is *'d out).

http://www.southernmyths.com/

Just come back with something about their scumbag quarterback who tried to rape a girl in the Colorado dorms when he was drunk his freshman year...

On January 28, 2004, Brennan entered the dorm room of a University of Colorado coed uninvited and, according to the coed "exposed himself and fondled her."[3] Brennan, who was intoxicated at the time of the incident, was arrested and eventually pleaded guilty to charges of burglary and trespassing, but a guilty verdict for unlawful sexual contact was vacated by the court for lack of evidence. [2] After the incident, which was caught up in the middle of the time when CU was flooded with other accusations of sex crimes and revelations of wild recruiting parties involving Colorado football players, Brennan was almost immediately kicked off the team.[4]

Link

Archived