Do We Really Want A Black President?

autiger4life

All tongue in cheek, but there are many people in this country who would NEVER vote for a black man for president. In any circumstance. We have moved ahead in many ways, but until the generation of our parents and grandparents die off that ware involved in the desegregation of the south, then we will still have those on both sides of the fence that vote racially.

And it has nothing to do with Morgan Freeman or any comet. Because we all know that all they had to do was land on that thing, drill a hole 800 feet deep, drop a nuke into it and blow it into two pieces. GO HARRY. YOUDA MAN!

All tongue in cheek, but there are many people in this country who would NEVER vote for a black man for president. In any circumstance. We have moved ahead in many ways, but until the generation of our parents and grandparents die off that ware involved in the desegregation of the south, then we will still have those on both sides of the fence that vote racially.

And it has nothing to do with Morgan Freeman or any comet. Because we all know that all they had to do was land on that thing, drill a hole 800 feet deep, drop a nuke into it and blow it into two pieces. GO HARRY. YOUDA MAN!

It's already beginning:

White Pennsylvanians will vote against osama Obama

CC, you never did answer my question on the other thread. What are you trying to convey by calling him "osama Obama" everytime you type his name?

It's already beginning:

White Pennsylvanians will vote against osama Obama

He could be right. But then again, Rendell is an idiot.

Hid daddy was a muslim. So there has to be a little lean that way. I still do not trust his, "We need to talk to the muslims" proposal. Besides, like somebody said, it rhymes and I like rhyming. I did well at that in school.

True, Rendell is an idiot, but there is always a little truth to everything. We may not like it, but it's there.

So if we started referring to Bush as Führer and greeted him with a Sieg Heil, would that be fair as well? After all, his granddad had ties to the Nazis in the late 30s.

So if we started referring to Bush as Führer and greeted him with a Sieg Heil, would that be fair as well? After all, his granddad had ties to the Nazis in the late 30s.

The nazis of the late 30s aren't blowing our ass up today. So if you want to, go ahead. I don't think anyone in America would care. But to be linked to islam and be running for president and advocating compassion for the peaceful religion that seems to blow up something every day, well, that make you think a little.

You asked, I explained. Why argue? You have the right to say what you will about Bush. But unfortunately, he isn't running for president. It's too late to call him a nazi. Whatcha got on McCain?

The nazis of the late 30s aren't blowing our ass up today. So if you want to, go ahead. I don't think anyone in America would care. But to be linked to islam and be running for president and advocating compassion for the peaceful religion that seems to blow up something every day, well, that make you think a little.

You asked, I explained. Why argue? You have the right to say what you will about Bush. But unfortunately, he isn't running for president. It's too late to call him a nazi. Whatcha got on McCain?

It's the general principle of tying two things together in a way that's clearly unfair and unnecessarily inflammatory (and frankly dishonest). Obama doesn't sympathize with a murderer like Osama Bin Laden and in fact has advocated being willing to make an ally upset (Pakistan) to find him and either kill or capture him or other members of Al Qaida if he had good intelligence on his whereabouts in Pakistan. His daddy being a Muslim (who later became an atheist by the time he married Barack's mother) or living a few years with a non-radical Muslim stepfather doesn't warrant such an association. Neither does he desire to distinguish between Muslim terrorists and regular Muslims (something most Republicans such as Bush and McCain do as well).

Archived