Saban Has 35 Documented Cases of Recruiting Violations

LegalEagle

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is $aban having the "35 documented violations" supposed to be some kind of threat to the rest of the world? He is such a jackass.

Why would you say it's a threat? Because someone else broke rules and he knows about it, was asked about recruiting violations and $aban :rolleyes: says I have info on 35 other folks,he's a jackass?

Sounds like a person sick of getting personal accusations hurled at him constantly when everyone else,that's right everyone else, has done or is doing the same thing. Throwing rocks people, throwing rocks. One day that glass house is going to be shattered by one of your own.

Lets be honest, doesn't matter what the guy says, you think he's a jackass because he coaches a school you hate.

Is $aban having the "35 documented violations" supposed to be some kind of threat to the rest of the world? He is such a jackass.

Why would you say it's a threat? Because someone else broke rules and he knows about it, was asked about recruiting violations and $aban :rolleyes: says I have info on 35 other folks,he's a jackass?

Sounds like a person sick of getting personal accusations hurled at him constantly when everyone else,that's right everyone else, has done or is doing the same thing. Throwing rocks people, throwing rocks. One day that glass house is going to be shattered by one of your own.

Lets be honest, doesn't matter what the guy says, you think he's a jackass because he coaches a school you hate.

You're right. Auburn fans are the only people in the world who think that Saban's a jerk.

Plus, I'm sure that every coach has a list of "documented cases" of violations by other schools. Therefore, his talking about it in the press is a threat. The stupid thing is that I'm pretty sure that if he wants to get into that kind of contest it would be to his and to Alabama's detriment. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think his self reporting from last year shows that he is willing to knowingly break rules because it won't cost him much. For instance, remember the self-report of the recruiting of the UMS kid last year (Brandon Gibson, I think). Everyone knows that it is against rules to fly family members. Yet, he played stupid, reported it as a secondary violation, and "it was what it was."

I'm glad your enjoying the good fortunes hand wrapped to you by our last 10 years of probation and incommpitent bumbling by our administration. It won't last forever.

You were saying?

After reading this, I am getting dizzy and need to go lie down. Although once I become a lier, I will get up at some point.

(yawn)

Isn't this a clear case of ''beating a dead horse?''

Lets get with the program AUmattyD, add some substance to the thread.

I think you have added enough "substance" for one thread. Although I can't tell if the substance is manure or delusion. Probably a mix of both.

You're right. Auburn fans are the only people in the world who think that Saban's a jerk.

Plus, I'm sure that every coach has a list of "documented cases" of violations by other schools. Therefore, his talking about it in the press is a threat. The stupid thing is that I'm pretty sure that if he wants to get into that kind of contest it would be to his and to Alabama's detriment. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think his self reporting from last year shows that he is willing to knowingly break rules because it won't cost him much. For instance, remember the self-report of the recruiting of the UMS kid last year (Brandon Gibson, I think). Everyone knows that it is against rules to fly family members. Yet, he played stupid, reported it as a secondary violation, and "it was what it was."

Never said it was only AU folks.

So every coach who responds by saying they know of other schools doing it is threatning. Damn how many other coaches have said that? I don't see anyone pilling on them. Again you think your coaching staff doesn't commit, purposely and accidentally, secondary violation every year? Somehow I think you really do believe that.

I'm glad your enjoying the good fortunes hand wrapped to you by our last 10 years of probation and incommpitent bumbling by our administration. It won't last forever.

You were saying?

After reading this, I am getting dizzy and need to go lie down. Although once I become a lier, I will get up at some point.

(yawn)

Isn't this a clear case of ''beating a dead horse?''

Lets get with the program AUmattyD, add some substance to the thread.

I think you have added enough "substance" for one thread. Although I can't tell if the substance is manure or delusion. Probably a mix of both.

Just trying to shovel some of it out of my way. ;)

Funny how the people who really matter,parents of current, future and past recruities, don't and didn't seems to mind their child playing for him. Fact is even kids that don't sign have parents who think highly of him.

The only people you see crying about this is some pissed media outlets who don't like the fact Saban doesn't kiss would be reporters a$$ess and worried rival fans who don't want Bama to get talent on par with them. Don't even deny that this hasn't been a problem and is slowly evening out. Secondary violations are committed by most every coach in America except tubby.

It's also strange that an aubie fan would take what a '' Bama run media outlet'' would print. If by what most of you say why would Bama let a media outlet they run put up such an article? (Watch this spin)

Saban's a lier but admits to secondary violations? Seems a lier would deny such allegations. Speaking of lier, didn't your coach tell a few here and there? Ooops we don't want to talk about that ,it was a long time ago. He must be a recovering lier. No that can't be it, once a lier always a lier. Maybe he's not now because he's your coach? Bingo, that's it!

Any one think tubs doesn't do the same thing is a homer. Keep grabing at thoses straws au nation. I know it helps sooth the chapped a$$ syndrom. Some of you have been on the warpath since signing day. That's what irritated some of you to keep begging for some kind of cheating even so far as to offer up $5,000 for conjured evidence. Any fan base has to admitt that that is insane.

I have never wished ncaa problems on any school. I still will never do that. The current system only hurts innocent fan bases and kids who want to play and get an education. Saying that, you keep waving your squeeky clean banner around and boasting of better than anyone else attitude. Most reasonable fans will admitt every school could get popped at almost any time. Every one of them have done and do things every year that could cause the ncaa to impose sanctions. Wheather it's purposely or accidental. You can believe one day the ncaa will be at your door. Deny it, wave it off ,or whatever you want. Sooner or later they'll show up. It only takes 1 discruntled recruite,parent, rival coach or employee. Ask Terry Bowden, after the hush fund is empty. Oh that's right ,he already admitted to au paying players. One day you'll be on the other side of the fence.

Point I'm making is it doesn't take much for the ncaa to start sniffing. They'll find something regardless of where they go. You guys also keep thinking your program doesn't do anything either. Keep up that trash throwing and sooner or later it will come back to nip your a$$.

I just love this part of your post. Time to take a few steps down from the pedestal you put you and your mediocre program on. It shows how totally delusional and arrogant uat fans really are. Let's examine a few things shall we: 1.) Since 1998 Auburn has a 7-3 record vs. uat... 2.) since 1998 Auburn has won 83 games. Now, stay with me here. That means that Auburn won 76 games that weren't played against uat. Now, exactly how has uat's probation (same tired excuse) been responsible for Auburn winning 83 games when they've only played each other 10 times? I really would like to hear this ridiculous spin. I know by now, you are capable. Auburn has won 50 games over the last 5 years, but only played uat 5 times. Exactly how did uat's probation help auburn win the west in 2000 and 2004, and win the sec title in 2004 and going undefeated? I know you think uat is the be all, end all of the college football world, despite their 20 years of mediocrity, but I'd really like to hear the spin on this one. I just didn't realize that uat being on probation helped us beat tennessee three times in two years, or beat florida in 2001 and again in 2006 and 2007. Waiting for spin......

If you can read and comprehend, I did NOT say it was a threat. I simply asked if he thought it was. I certainly don't. And if calling him a jackass was throwing rocks, guess what? I was throwing rocks, because to me, he is a jackass. And I use that term because it is cleaner than most of the descriptions I could give you about him. And he isn't a jackass because it's a school I hate, even though that's true enough, he is a jackass because he is a jackass. No matter where he coaches.

Funny how the people who really matter,parents of current, future and past recruities, don't and didn't seems to mind their child playing for him. Fact is even kids that don't sign have parents who think highly of him.

The only people you see crying about this is some pissed media outlets who don't like the fact Saban doesn't kiss would be reporters a$$ess and worried rival fans who don't want Bama to get talent on par with them. Don't even deny that this hasn't been a problem and is slowly evening out. Secondary violations are committed by most every coach in America except tubby.

It's also strange that an aubie fan would take what a '' Bama run media outlet'' would print. If by what most of you say why would Bama let a media outlet they run put up such an article? (Watch this spin)

Saban's a lier but admits to secondary violations? Seems a lier would deny such allegations. Speaking of lier, didn't your coach tell a few here and there? Ooops we don't want to talk about that ,it was a long time ago. He must be a recovering lier. No that can't be it, once a lier always a lier. Maybe he's not now because he's your coach? Bingo, that's it!

Any one think tubs doesn't do the same thing is a homer. Keep grabing at thoses straws au nation. I know it helps sooth the chapped a$$ syndrom. Some of you have been on the warpath since signing day. That's what irritated some of you to keep begging for some kind of cheating even so far as to offer up $5,000 for conjured evidence. Any fan base has to admitt that that is insane.

I have never wished ncaa problems on any school. I still will never do that. The current system only hurts innocent fan bases and kids who want to play and get an education. Saying that, you keep waving your squeeky clean banner around and boasting of better than anyone else attitude. Most reasonable fans will admitt every school could get popped at almost any time. Every one of them have done and do things every year that could cause the ncaa to impose sanctions. Wheather it's purposely or accidental. You can believe one day the ncaa will be at your door. Deny it, wave it off ,or whatever you want. Sooner or later they'll show up. It only takes 1 discruntled recruite,parent, rival coach or employee. Ask Terry Bowden, after the hush fund is empty. Oh that's right ,he already admitted to au paying players. One day you'll be on the other side of the fence.

Point I'm making is it doesn't take much for the ncaa to start sniffing. They'll find something regardless of where they go. You guys also keep thinking your program doesn't do anything either. Keep up that trash throwing and sooner or later it will come back to nip your a$$.

I just love this part of your post. Time to take a few steps down from the pedestal you put you and your mediocre program on. It shows how totally delusional and arrogant uat fans really are. Let's examine a few things shall we: 1.) Since 1998 Auburn has a 7-3 record vs. uat... 2.) since 1998 Auburn has won 83 games. Now, stay with me here. That means that Auburn won 76 games that weren't played against uat. Now, exactly how has uat's probation (same tired excuse) been responsible for Auburn winning 83 games when they've only played each other 10 times? I really would like to hear this ridiculous spin. I know by now, you are capable. Auburn has won 50 games over the last 5 years, but only played uat 5 times. Exactly how did uat's probation help auburn win the west in 2000 and 2004, and win the sec title in 2004 and going undefeated? I know you think uat is the be all, end all of the college football world, despite their 20 years of mediocrity, but I'd really like to hear the spin on this one. I just didn't realize that uat being on probation helped us beat tennessee three times in two years, or beat florida in 2001 and again in 2006 and 2007. Waiting for spin......

The comment is in reference to your 6 in a row sport. Of course we didn't have anything to do with your beating other schools! That's something you read into it not what I said. Now our problems did affect your west standings. Had we not been nearly blown out of the water by crippling sanctions you '' may '' not have won the west. I don't know if it would have stopped you or not and frankly neither do you. But loosing them did hurt our depth.

Are you going to deny our sanctions didn't improve your chances and even some of your success?

Spin it man spin it

I have now read this in like 3-4 different articles in the last few weeks

Saban just needs to shut up about this. We get it. Every coach probably has stories about cheating dealing with other school. It happens

No need to repeat it time and time again

The comment is in reference to your 6 in a row sport. Of course we didn't have anything to do with your beating other schools! That's something you read into it not what I said. Now our problems did affect your west standings. Had we not been nearly blown out of the water by crippling sanctions you '' may '' not have won the west. I don't know if it would have stopped you or not and frankly neither do you. But loosing them did hurt our depth.

Are you going to deny our sanctions didn't improve your chances and even some of your success?

Spin it man spin it

vehemently. You see, before you showed up here, we have heard uat fan after uat fan run off at the mouth about what a great recruiter shula was. How he was finding players before the recruiting services knew about them. How he was rolling in all this talent, etc.. We saw uat fans here clamoring that 2007 was their year to compete for not only an sec title, but yet another fake nc. This all before shula was shown the door.

Now, when uat fires yet another coach, and brings in somebody else, all of a sudden, uat has virtually no talent, and is horribly crippled by probation, shula was terrible, and everybody is out to bring uat down. So, no spin from me, just reporting the statements as were told by uat fans themselves. So, I'll wait for you, as a uat fan, to tell me which is it? I've said it numerous times here in the past (before you got here) that you uat fans really should hold a meeting and decide together what your story and excuse is going to be should certain topics come up. So, you uat fans run off at the mouth for 4 years about how great a recruiter shula was and how 2007 was going to be the year uat actually wins something, yet after he's gone, the cupboard is totally bare and probation has crippled the program. Which is it? Except for maybe one or two years, uat hasn't been that far behind in recruiting over the years (against auburn) and I believe they even "out ranked" us once before this year. I'm not a follower of recruiting cause its all just paper talent until they get somewhere.

How was 2007 supposed to be uat's year (before they fired shula), yet all we heard last year was how uat had little to no talent or depth. You can't have it both ways nor change your story because it didn't fit your delusion. In 2002 and 2005 uat won 10 games, yet still lost to Auburn. 10 wins is pretty successful wouldn't you say? In 2005 uat was in the heart of their probation period.

Our success over the last 10 years has had nothing to do with uat being on probation or not. In 1993 and 1994 auburn was hit with probation and won 20 games, so NO uat being on probation had absolutely NOTHING to do with auburn's success.

If anyone thinks he isn't a jerk, they don't know him

And bama fans here can't say I bash Saban because I have said from the start that he is a great coach that recruits great talent

But, he is and always will be a jerk to everyone but his own family. He treats his family great and nothing like everyone else (per what some former players of Saban told me)

Spin it man spin it

vehemently. You see, before you showed up here, we have heard uat fan after uat fan run off at the mouth about what a great recruiter shula was. How he was finding players before the recruiting services knew about them. How he was rolling in all this talent, etc.. We saw uat fans here clamoring that 2007 was their year to compete for not only an sec title, but yet another fake nc. This all before shula was shown the door.

Now, when uat fires yet another coach, and brings in somebody else, all of a sudden, uat has virtually no talent, and is horribly crippled by probation, shula was terrible, and everybody is out to bring uat down. So, no spin from me, just reporting the statements as were told by uat fans themselves. So, I'll wait for you, as a uat fan, to tell me which is it? I've said it numerous times here in the past (before you got here) that you uat fans really should hold a meeting and decide together what your story and excuse is going to be should certain topics come up. So, you uat fans run off at the mouth for 4 years about how great a recruiter shula was and how 2007 was going to be the year uat actually wins something, yet after he's gone, the cupboard is totally bare and probation has crippled the program. Which is it? Except for maybe one or two years, uat hasn't been that far behind in recruiting over the years (against auburn) and I believe they even "out ranked" us once before this year. I'm not a follower of recruiting cause its all just paper talent until they get somewhere.

How was 2007 supposed to be uat's year (before they fired shula), yet all we heard last year was how uat had little to no talent or depth. You can't have it both ways nor change your story because it didn't fit your delusion. In 2002 and 2005 uat won 10 games, yet still lost to Auburn. 10 wins is pretty successful wouldn't you say? In 2005 uat was in the heart of their probation period.

Our success over the last 10 years has had nothing to do with uat being on probation or not. In 1993 and 1994 auburn was hit with probation and won 20 games, so NO uat being on probation had absolutely NOTHING to do with auburn's success.

Hold up. Don't try and put words in my mouth. Did you see me claiming any of this stuff. No you didn't

I never said anything near any of that. Most reasonable Bama fans knew Shula wasn't going to lead us to any championship ,in fact there were quite a few who saw the writing on the wall once our probation was coming to and end. I'm sorry you didn't have a chance see the more realistic views of Bama fans.

As far as talent, No we do not have the talent we would have had if we were not on probation.

Are you going to deny that losing 25 scholarships isn't going to hurt a program? It affects future depth. The kids we were getting 3 and 4 years ago who were a part of that probation are the ones who are juniors and seniors. The leaders today man. I'm not trying to knock thoses guys but we didn't have a lot of options when kids knew they wouldn't play in a bowl or were going to a team that was on one of the most severe punished schools in history. You don't attract the type players you need when in that position. Doesn't that compute? Our talent level hasn't been and isn't quite where yours is.

The last two classes we signed were finally normal classes with out restrictions and effects. Those kids are sophmores. The effects of probation linger for a couple more years after it's over. You have to reestablish depth and that takes a few recruiting classes to acheive. Wouldn't you agree? Also if the sanctions aren't that hurtfull to a program why in the hell would the ncaa hand down such punishments? You know damn well they knew what they were doing when they handed it down. I'll tell ya why because they know it works. I seem to remember quite a few AU fans laughiing and boasting when we were hammered by the ncaa that it will be a long time before we will get back on track and be competetive. I'd bet it was some of you. But now your singing a different tune.

As far as you being hit with probation, Did you get as many schollies taken away? Did you have 5 coaching changes in 8 years, at the same time as the probation was going on. Don't try and compare your situation with ours. You go ahhead and deny that our situation had nothing to do with some of your sucess. Keep believing that.

And bama fans here can't say I bash Saban because I have said from the start that he is a great coach that recruits great talent

But, he is and always will be a jerk to everyone but his own family. He treats his family great and nothing like everyone else (per what some former players of Saban told me)

Hey man did you not read anything I posted? I didn't deny him acting like a jerk or even maybe being one.

For the Bammies who continuously throw out the "strapped by probation" card, please see Auburn, post Dye...

Undefeated

Surley you can't compare the two situations as being equal? Our situation was a bit different. How many coaches did we go through during that period that effected what little stability we could have managed during that time.

gridiron fan - For the love of God run your posts through spellcheck. bojack34 called you out and I believe he actually is a 5th grader. And I know it's beating a dead horse but 75% of your spelling errors still haven't been made fun of. Way to enforce the poorly educated uat fan stereotype. Your ignorant ramblings are not worth responding to further. Please read through the classics forums. We've dealt with knuckle draggers claiming the same ridiculous arguments as you've bored us with.

Learn

Bottom line, and I know all of you know this, is that if you are a winner, most of what you do doesn't matter. But by the same token, if you are a jerk, and you lose, you don't have long to last.

Saban's a winner? 7-6? He is a jerk and he did lose...to LA Monroe amongst others...

So how long does he have to last?

The only people you see crying about this is some pissed media outlets who don't like the fact Saban doesn't kiss would be reporters a$$es and worried rival fans who don't want Bama to get talent on par with them. Don't even deny that this hasn't been a problem and is slowly evening out. Secondary violations are committed by most every coach in America except tubby.

No media bias in B-ham?????????

That's like saying msnbc is a republican shill

Give me a break, And as far as your probations over the last ten years.

Your Team Cheated!!!!!!!!

They got caught

Your team deserved it

That was not the medias fault. :moon:

I don't want Bama to be placed on restrictions. i just want $aban to stop stretching the rules.

BTW, i read on an al.com blog that 7 of Bama's 32 guys won't qualify and that Bama will have to take away 10 scholarships to make room for the rest. I'm sure a few guys may have "infractions" that are cause for scholarship removal and a couple may be peruaded to transfer, but 10 scholly's is a lot to have to free up. On the surface it seems like the actions of a JERK.

Spin it man spin it

Hold up. Don't try and put words in my mouth. Did you see me claiming any of this stuff. No you didn't

I never said anything near any of that. Most reasonable Bama fans knew Shula wasn't going to lead us to any championship ,in fact there were quite a few who saw the writing on the wall once our probation was coming to and end. I'm sorry you didn't have a chance see the more realistic views of Bama fans.

As far as talent, No we do not have the talent we would have had if we were not on probation.

Are you going to deny that losing 25 scholarships isn't going to hurt a program? It affects future depth. The kids we were getting 3 and 4 years ago who were a part of that probation are the ones who are juniors and seniors. The leaders today man. I'm not trying to knock thoses guys but we didn't have a lot of options when kids knew they wouldn't play in a bowl or were going to a team that was on one of the most severe punished schools in history. You don't attract the type players you need when in that position. Doesn't that compute? Our talent level hasn't been and isn't quite where yours is.

The last two classes we signed were finally normal classes with out restrictions and effects. Those kids are sophmores. The effects of probation linger for a couple more years after it's over. You have to reestablish depth and that takes a few recruiting classes to acheive. Wouldn't you agree? Also if the sanctions aren't that hurtfull to a program why in the hell would the ncaa hand down such punishments? You know damn well they knew what they were doing when they handed it down. I'll tell ya why because they know it works. I seem to remember quite a few AU fans laughiing and boasting when we were hammered by the ncaa that it will be a long time before we will get back on track and be competetive. I'd bet it was some of you. But now your singing a different tune.

As far as you being hit with probation, Did you get as many schollies taken away? Did you have 5 coaching changes in 8 years, at the same time as the probation was going on. Don't try and compare your situation with ours. You go ahhead and deny that our situation had nothing to do with some of your sucess. Keep believing that.

Hey man did you not read anything I posted? I didn't deny him acting like a jerk or even maybe being one.

For the Bammies who continuously throw out the "strapped by probation" card, please see Auburn, post Dye...

Undefeated

Surley you can't compare the two situations as being equal? Our situation was a bit different. How many coaches did we go through during that period that effected what little stability we could have managed during that time.

Well, you are guilty by association. We haven't seen one uat fan here that didn't point to 2007 being "their year", so my guess is that while you didn't say it here, we can only assume its because you weren't posting here yet.

I laugh at uat all the time and yes I was laughing very hard when they finally got caught doing something they've been doing consistently for nearly 100 years. Yes, it was wonderful. I will be laughing again in 2-3 years when the ncaa slaps your mediocre program again. Yes we laugh at uat, and we love the fact that uat has had trouble. It's a great thing. Think about this, though, would we relish in uat's short comings and trouble, if we weren't constantly told by uat fans such as yourself how great uat is and how auburn could never and will never measure up to the mighty turds. Because of the attitudes of 99.9% of your fan base, we will continue to enjoy uat's misfortune and IF the ncaa does the right thing in the next 2-3 years when they come back to the crapstone, and just shut down your program, we'll be laughing harder than ever. Get used to it. uat is the laughing stock of college football. We all thank you for the entertainment.

It's nobody's fault but uat's that they can't keep a coach. The way you uaters ramble on about how great your mediocre program is and how attractive it is nationally, you think anybody would jump at the chance to coach at uat. The reality is, the last 4 coaching searches have ended with uat getting no better than their FIFTH choice for coach, or having to drop $4 million for someone that will leave in 3-4 years. It's a harsh reality and difficult for you to accept, I know, but uat is nothing in the college football world anymore.

We've been through every one of your "arguments" for nearly 6 years now, and one thing that is consistent, they still don't hold any water. When uat is still in the middle or lower half of the sec in 5 years, will you still use probation as an excuse? Of course you will....There's no better fan base on the earth at making up excuses. Wait, you'll likely be returning to probation before that, so the likely answer will be yes..nevermind....

gridiron fan - For the love of God run your posts through spellcheck. bojack34 called you out and I believe he actually is a 5th grader. And I know it's beating a dead horse but 75% of your spelling errors still haven't been made fun of. Way to enforce the poorly educated uat fan stereotype. Your ignorant ramblings are not worth responding to further. Please read through the classics forums. We've dealt with knuckle draggers claiming the same ridiculous arguments as you've bored us with.

Learn

Bottom line, and I know all of you know this, is that if you are a winner, most of what you do doesn't matter. But by the same token, if you are a jerk, and you lose, you don't have long to last.

Saban's a winner? 7-6? He is a jerk and he did lose...to LA Monroe amongst others...

I'm not going to adress the spelling. Already did that. I know it's easier for you to attack me rather than answer my responce to the other poster. Some people need that type stuff to make them feel good about themselves. Your obviously one of them. Damn man read why I said what I said. I wouldn't have mentioned it if it wasn't brought up first. If you don't like what I have to say then why do you respond?

Do you have anything to add to this post other than crying about my spelling?

By the way, I didn't say that. One of your AU fan members here did.

The only people you see crying about this is some pissed media outlets who don't like the fact Saban doesn't kiss would be reporters a$$es and worried rival fans who don't want Bama to get talent on par with them. Don't even deny that this hasn't been a problem and is slowly evening out. Secondary violations are committed by most every coach in America except tubby.

They got caught

Your team deserved it

Are you just looking at the last post ? You must be because your statement has nothing to do with any of this? Read up before you post nonsence.

Where do you see that I said anything near what you are implying? Where. Nowhere. Your so far off subject. Read the entire post man .

This is so far from the subject that it's uncomprehendable.

I'm not going to adress the spelling. Already did that. I know it's easier for you to attack me rather than answer my responce to the other poster. Some people need that type stuff to make them feel good about themselves. Your obviously one of them. Damn man read why I said what I said. I wouldn't have mentioned it if it wasn't brought up first. If you don't like what I have to say then why do you respond?

I see you did not heed my advice.

Address. Response. You're.

A misspelled word here or there is acceptable. When the average child's letter to Santa Claus is more coherent, grammatically correct, and contains fewer spelling errors, than every single one of your posts, then it annoys me enough to comment on. Just keep enforcing that stereotype.

O43521.jpg

And, yes, I realize you didn't say that as it was written in coherent English.

It was not, however "one of my AU fan members here". It was runswithscissors.

gridironfan, I wasn't trying to act like you were the only one saying that but mostly any Bama fans that believe that he isn't a jerk

Wasn't trying to call you out

You can speel everything wrong as long as you are a top pooster on here. Their just i'snt any room for loosers who have less than 100 posts to missspeel more than 3 words per post.

War Tiger, guilty by association? I guess that would mean that every single idiot barner that has posted insane crap on a message board would be tied to you? Because some pathetic barner puts up a $5000 reward of his own workmans comp lawsuite to fabricate illegal evidence because he's pathetic, it makes you a pathetic barner as well? Well by your own admission it does! Thats stupid and you know it. Don't assume I said something either. That was a cop out to what I asked. You still didn't answer me. I suspected you wouldn't. Again Do you not understand my statement on the spelling ? Im not here for ''your '' approval or anyone elses. It's a football message board. It's to bad mispellings bother you so much. I suspect you don't have anything better to do than to run down someone about their spellling errors. Some folks make grammatical errors or punctuation. I personally DON'T CARE. It doesn't bother me in the least on a football message board. DO you understand that? I'll do it many times more I'm sure. You know steering this away from the subject to try and belittle someone is pretty pathetic in it's own right. It's also nice to know you like to stereo type people. Because of a lack of typing and spelling I'm this becuse of spelling or that because you assume I said something I didn't? I could take the same shallow stance as you but I won't limit myself or stoop to your low level.

Your the kind of fan that makes me very very proud I'm not an au fan. Your the kind that points the finger first and laughs and the first one to go hide and cry when it happens to you.

We payed top doller for Saban,ND did the same for Weiss, and there are other coaches that make almost as much as he does so big deal. How many coaches do you still have on the payroll to keep them from telling what everyone already knows. Your school paid for players and cheated too. You still do and it will get out eventually. Hell T.Bowdem already admitted it. Yea that hush fund money is squeeky clean. :rolleyes:

Why do you have a ,is it 6 million, buyout to keep your coach from running off? Spin that one all you want.

I'll be making fun of you the most when things come back around. The old saying ''what comes around ,goes around'' is a very true statement and I suspect ,eventually, your program will get theirs before all is said and done.

By then I'll bet your user name will change and your pointing and laughing attitude will aslo change.

No scratch that, You'll probably just go away crying.

You bitch that Bama fans are cocky but your sitting up there on your high horse pointing out how much you enjoy your squeeky clean program. You keep believing that if it makes you feel good.

I never attacked or called names first. Look back at any of my posts. I only got nasty when someone else started first. You want to discuss subjects without insinuating or calling names then I'd be much happier to do so.

I suspect you can't do that. You apparently have issues so I understand and in the future I'll try and look past some of your short comings. Good luck with that.

War Tiger, guilty by association? I guess that would mean that every single idiot barner that has posted insane crap on a message board would be tied to you? Because some pathetic barner puts up a $5000 reward of his own workmans comp lawsuite to fabricate illegal evidence because he's pathetic, it makes you a pathetic barner as well? Well by your own admission it does! Thats stupid and you know it. Don't assume I said something either. That was a cop out to what I asked. You still didn't answer me. I suspected you wouldn't. Again Do you not understand my statement on the spelling ? Im not here for ''your '' approval or anyone elses. It's a football message board. It's to bad mispellings bother you so much. I suspect you don't have anything better to do than to run down someone about their spellling errors. Some folks make grammatical errors or punctuation. I personally DON'T CARE. It doesn't bother me in the least on a football message board. DO you understand that? I'll do it many times more I'm sure. You know steering this away from the subject to try and belittle someone is pretty pathetic in it's own right. It's also nice to know you like to stereo type people. Because of a lack of typing and spelling I'm this becuse of spelling or that because you assume I said something I didn't? I could take the same shallow stance as you but I won't limit myself or stoop to your low level.

Your the kind of fan that makes me very very proud I'm not an au fan. Your the kind that points the finger first and laughs and the first one to go hide and cry when it happens to you.

We payed top doller for Saban,ND did the same for Weiss, and there are other coaches that make almost as much as he does so big deal. How many coaches do you still have on the payroll to keep them from telling what everyone already knows. Your school paid for players and cheated too. You still do and it will get out eventually. Hell T.Bowdem already admitted it. Yea that hush fund money is squeeky clean. :rolleyes:

Why do you have a ,is it 6 million, buyout to keep your coach from running off? Spin that one all you want.

I'll be making fun of you the most when things come back around. The old saying ''what comes around ,goes around'' is a very true statement and I suspect ,eventually, your program will get theirs before all is said and done.

By then I'll bet your user name will change and your pointing and laughing attitude will aslo change.

No scratch that, You'll probably just go away crying.

You bitch that Bama fans are cocky but your sitting up there on your high horse pointing out how much you enjoy your squeeky clean program. You keep believing that if it makes you feel good.

I never attacked or called names first. Look back at any of my posts. I only got nasty when someone else started first. You want to discuss subjects without insinuating or calling names then I'd be much happier to do so.

I suspect you can't do that. You apparently have issues so I understand and in the future I'll try and look past some of your short comings. Good luck with that.

:soapbox:

Learn

They got caught

Your team deserved it

Are you just looking at the last post ? You must be because your statement has nothing to do with any of this? Read up before you post nonsence.

Where do you see that I said anything near what you are implying? Where. Nowhere. Your so far off subject. Read the entire post man .

This is so far from the subject that it's uncomprehendable.

Make A point and I will

Archived