Saban Has 35 Documented Cases of Recruiting Violations

LegalEagle

War Tiger, guilty by association? I guess that would mean that every single idiot barner that has posted insane crap on a message board would be tied to you? Because some pathetic barner puts up a $5000 reward of his own workmans comp lawsuite to fabricate illegal evidence because he's pathetic, it makes you a pathetic barner as well? Well by your own admission it does! Thats stupid and you know it. Don't assume I said something either. That was a cop out to what I asked. You still didn't answer me. I suspected you wouldn't. Again Do you not understand my statement on the spelling ? Im not here for ''your '' approval or anyone elses. It's a football message board. It's to bad mispellings bother you so much. I suspect you don't have anything better to do than to run down someone about their spellling errors. Some folks make grammatical errors or punctuation. I personally DON'T CARE. It doesn't bother me in the least on a football message board. DO you understand that? I'll do it many times more I'm sure. You know steering this away from the subject to try and belittle someone is pretty pathetic in it's own right. It's also nice to know you like to stereo type people. Because of a lack of typing and spelling I'm this becuse of spelling or that because you assume I said something I didn't? I could take the same shallow stance as you but I won't limit myself or stoop to your low level.

Your the kind of fan that makes me very very proud I'm not an au fan. Your the kind that points the finger first and laughs and the first one to go hide and cry when it happens to you.

We payed top doller for Saban,ND did the same for Weiss, and there are other coaches that make almost as much as he does so big deal. How many coaches do you still have on the payroll to keep them from telling what everyone already knows. Your school paid for players and cheated too. You still do and it will get out eventually. Hell T.Bowdem already admitted it. Yea that hush fund money is squeeky clean. :rolleyes:

Why do you have a ,is it 6 million, buyout to keep your coach from running off? Spin that one all you want.

I'll be making fun of you the most when things come back around. The old saying ''what comes around ,goes around'' is a very true statement and I suspect ,eventually, your program will get theirs before all is said and done.

By then I'll bet your user name will change and your pointing and laughing attitude will aslo change.

No scratch that, You'll probably just go away crying.

You bitch that Bama fans are cocky but your sitting up there on your high horse pointing out how much you enjoy your squeeky clean program. You keep believing that if it makes you feel good.

I never attacked or called names first. Look back at any of my posts. I only got nasty when someone else started first. You want to discuss subjects without insinuating or calling names then I'd be much happier to do so.

I suspect you can't do that. You apparently have issues so I understand and in the future I'll try and look past some of your short comings. Good luck with that.

It's not that you misspell words. It's that you're functionally illiterate and your babbling posts are almost impossible to read. You were trying to do better in this post and yet a quick scan turned up more than 25 spelling and grammar errors. My eight-year-old daughter would not make that many mistakes.

YOU, gridiron, are the epitome of Bama fandom. YOU, grid, are the reason Alabama fans have a reputation as inbred, hillbilly rubes. Congratulations for perpetuating the stereotype. Addle-brained simpletons like you are the reason I'm glad I'm not a Bama fan. I certainly wouldn't wanted to be painted with the same stupid broad brush.

Please, Shane, go back to Centerpoint and try again.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

War Tiger, guilty by association? I guess that would mean that every single idiot barner that has posted insane crap on a message board would be tied to you? Because some pathetic barner puts up a $5000 reward of his own workmans comp lawsuite to fabricate illegal evidence because he's pathetic, it makes you a pathetic barner as well? Well by your own admission it does! Thats stupid and you know it. Don't assume I said something either. That was a cop out to what I asked. You still didn't answer me. I suspected you wouldn't. Again Do you not understand my statement on the spelling ? Im not here for ''your '' approval or anyone elses. It's a football message board. It's to bad mispellings bother you so much. I suspect you don't have anything better to do than to run down someone about their spellling errors. Some folks make grammatical errors or punctuation. I personally DON'T CARE. It doesn't bother me in the least on a football message board. DO you understand that? I'll do it many times more I'm sure. You know steering this away from the subject to try and belittle someone is pretty pathetic in it's own right. It's also nice to know you like to stereo type people. Because of a lack of typing and spelling I'm this becuse of spelling or that because you assume I said something I didn't? I could take the same shallow stance as you but I won't limit myself or stoop to your low level.

Your the kind of fan that makes me very very proud I'm not an au fan. Your the kind that points the finger first and laughs and the first one to go hide and cry when it happens to you.

We payed top doller for Saban,ND did the same for Weiss, and there are other coaches that make almost as much as he does so big deal. How many coaches do you still have on the payroll to keep them from telling what everyone already knows. Your school paid for players and cheated too. You still do and it will get out eventually. Hell T.Bowdem already admitted it. Yea that hush fund money is squeeky clean. :rolleyes:

Why do you have a ,is it 6 million, buyout to keep your coach from running off? Spin that one all you want.

I'll be making fun of you the most when things come back around. The old saying ''what comes around ,goes around'' is a very true statement and I suspect ,eventually, your program will get theirs before all is said and done.

By then I'll bet your user name will change and your pointing and laughing attitude will aslo change.

You bitch that Bama fans are cocky but your sitting up there on your high horse pointing out how much you enjoy your squeeky clean program. You keep believing that if it makes you feel good.

I never attacked or called names first. Look back at any of my posts. I only got nasty when someone else started first. You want to discuss subjects without insinuating or calling names then I'd be much happier to do so.

I suspect you can't do that. You apparently have issues so I understand and in the future I'll try and look past some of your short comings. Good luck with that.

It's not that you misspell words. It's that you're functionally illiterate and your babbling posts are almost impossible to read. You were trying to do better in this post and yet a quick scan turned up more than 25 spelling and grammar errors. My eight-year-old daughter would not make that many mistakes.

YOU, gridiron, are the epitome of Bama fandom. YOU, grid, are the reason Alabama fans have a reputation as inbred, hillbilly rubes. Congratulations for perpetuating the stereotype. Addle-brained simpletons like you are the reason I'm glad I'm not a Bama fan. I certainly wouldn't wanted to be painted with the same stupid broad brush.

Please, Shane, go back to Centerpoint and try again.

Notice none of his Bama brethren are willing to be associated with defending him.

The Shane reference was pure genius as well, as no where in his rambling diatribe of retardation was there any ounce of reality, sanity, or true information. We are all dumber for having read 4 pages of his drivel.

War Tiger, guilty by association? I guess that would mean that every single idiot barner that has posted insane crap on a message board would be tied to you? Because some pathetic barner puts up a $5000 reward of his own workmans comp lawsuite to fabricate illegal evidence because he's pathetic, it makes you a pathetic barner as well? Well by your own admission it does!

You bring this up in 75% of your posts as if it truly is indicative of the entire Auburn fan base. Because you saw it on one obscure message board. Pointing out the one crazy Auburn fan on the Internet, as a bammer fan, is truly bringing a pocketknife to a gun fight. And afterall is it really that crazy? That it's worth mentioning every other time you post? He wasn't offering to pay anyone to "fabricate" anything. He was offering the reward for anyone who has evidence of dirty recruiting tactics. And it has been allegated. Not just by "crazy barners".

Again Do you not understand my statement on the spelling ? Im not here for ''your '' approval or anyone elses. It's a football message board. It's to bad mispellings bother you so much. I suspect you don't have anything better to do than to run down someone about their spellling errors. Some folks make grammatical errors or punctuation. I personally DON'T CARE. It doesn't bother me in the least on a football message board. DO you understand that? I'll do it many times more I'm sure. You know steering this away from the subject to try and belittle someone is pretty pathetic in it's own right. It's also nice to know you like to stereo type people. Because of a lack of typing and spelling I'm this becuse of spelling or that because you assume I said something I didn't? I could take the same shallow stance as you but I won't limit myself or stoop to your low level.
First of all, it was me that was coming down hard on you for writing like the most famous player in your schools history, the fictional Forrest Gump. If you're going to post on an Auburn board, the uat bottom of the gene pool standards will simply not be good enough here. We are intelligent beings capable of writing coherently. As I said before, nitpicking over spelling and grammar are petty if they are rare occurances. But when every single post looks like it was written by Corky from Life Goes On, you're going to be ridiculed. ESPECIALLY if you're an inbred bammer.
Please refer to the classics board.
Because that was the buyout proposed by TUBERVILLE. We, unlike that school across the state don't feel it necessary to sacrafice our first born to please the almighty head coach. We prefer not to spread our cheeks and assume the position the way you did when you begged Saban to sodomize you by the most one sided buyout in history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYnZL0BOXDc...feature=related

War Tiger, guilty by association? I guess that would mean that every single idiot barner that has posted insane crap on a message board would be tied to you? Because some pathetic barner puts up a $5000 reward of his own workmans comp lawsuite to fabricate illegal evidence because he's pathetic, it makes you a pathetic barner as well? Well by your own admission it does! Thats stupid and you know it. Don't assume I said something either.

I'll assume what I want, thank you. What you can't seem to get through your limp noodle brain, is that 99.9% of your fan base acts just like you have here. The SAME 99.9% that pointed to 2007 as being "uat's year". Now, doing a quick analysis of your posts here, you definitely fall in that 99.9% of uat fans, so its very logical to assume that had you been here back then, you would have been saying the exact same things as the rest of your ilk. I know that's difficult to follow, so go find a 7th grader to help you.

That was a cop out to what I asked. You still didn't answer me. I suspected you wouldn't. Again Do you not understand my statement on the spelling ?

I never mentioned your pathetic spelling or pathetic use of grammar. Moving on... If i overlooked a question from you, please do enlighten me.

Im not here for ''your '' approval or anyone elses.

It's a good thing...cause even your fellow uaters aren't jumping in to help you....

It's a football message board. It's to bad mispellings bother you so much. I suspect you don't have anything better to do than to run down someone about their spellling errors. Some folks make grammatical errors or punctuation. I personally DON'T CARE. It doesn't bother me in the least on a football message board. DO you understand that? I'll do it many times more I'm sure. You know steering this away from the subject to try and belittle someone is pretty pathetic in it's own right. It's also nice to know you like to stereo type people. Because of a lack of typing and spelling I'm this becuse of spelling or that because you assume I said something I didn't? I could take the same shallow stance as you but I won't limit myself or stoop to your low level.

Obviously your poor spelling and grammar bothers you tremendously or you wouldn't try to justify it to someone that didn't even call you out on it until now. Grid, you don't have to stoop to my level. You are so far below me its not even funny. In fact, you are only a notch above bammerperry here. Stick around and I'm sure you'll be right at home with his ridiculous insights...

Your the kind of fan that makes me very very proud I'm not an au fan.

I'm glad you aren't an auburn fan too... At auburn we know how to spell. (only mention it because you brought it up to me, and i didn't call you out on it...)

Your the kind that points the finger first and laughs and the first one to go hide and cry when it happens to you.

Sorry, you will be very disappointed if you expect that. You just got here, and I've been here since before it was aunation.net and will be here long after you leave.

I don't really care how much you paid for satan....but, every dime more you have to pay to get somebody to coach your mediocre program makes us and the rest of the country laugh that much harder. I guess losing 6 in a row you uaters have to resort to anything. Wishful thinking grid....wishful thinking.

No spin necessary. If you knew an ounce of anything you bring up in any of your posts, you would know that that buyout is a TWO WAY buyout. I'll break this down for you...ready?? That means if Tuberville leaves Auburn he pays Auburn $6 Million and if Auburn lets him go, Auburn pays him $6 Million. See how that works? Research is a very powerful thing...it would do you good to actually take the time to do some...

Grid, its already come around...It came around in 2002 when uat went on probation for 5 years.... Thanks for playing...

Nope, you'll be disappointed yet again. I've changed my screen name ONE time since I joined this board (way before it was even aunation.net) and that was because I moved. I'm not going away. Again, I'll be here LONG after you are long gone...

I don't complain about how cocky uat fans are...I enjoy it. uat=mediocre program and you uaters think you are God's gift to football.... see the hilarity in that statement?? You fill the stereotype very well. Congrats.

I never attacked or called names first. Look back at any of my posts. I only got nasty when someone else started first. You want to discuss subjects without insinuating or calling names then I'd be much happier to do so. I suspect you can't do that. You apparently have issues so I understand and in the future I'll try and look past some of your short comings. Good luck with that.

I can do that, however, that would call for you to actually post something of substance with every word spelled correctly and using proper grammar...I KNOW you can't do that as is evidenced by your posts thus far. (again i only bring up your grammar and spelling because you called me out on it when I wasn't the one ripping you for it.) I was laughing at you being yet another example of the stereotypical bammar we have to deal with, but i never called you out on it. I'll do my best to overlook your abundance of shortcomings...

Oh, and since you called me out on it without any comments from me about it, I thought I would help you out a little. At Auburn we always try to help out those less fortunate than ourselves, and there are none less fortunate than a uater, except one that can't spell or use proper grammar. Hopefully this link will help you with future posts.... Good luck with that...

Click here

One thing that has been proven true yet again in this thread.....Alabama fans are so desperate to beat Auburn that they will do anything, and I mean ANYTHING to make that happen as fast as possible.

Even if it means inevitable probation in the near future, they want to beat us so bad, they will deal with that when the time comes.

Saban's new motto = Cheat Now, Pay Later

One thing that has been proven true yet again in this thread.....Alabama fans are so desperate to beat Auburn that they will do anything, and I mean ANYTHING to make that happen as fast as possible.

Even if it means inevitable probation in the near future, they want to beat us so bad, they will deal with that when the time comes.

No, you have it wrong. We are desperate to win a national title. You guys will just be in the way. That's the difference between us as school. We want to win titles, you are only concerned with beating Alabama. Being that we are cheaters, we cheat to go to the top!!!

No, you have it wrong. We are desperate to win a national title. You guys will just be in the way. That's the difference between us as school. We want to win titles, you are only concerned with beating Alabama. Being that we are cheaters, we cheat to go to the top!!!

From what I've seen the past few years, you may want to focus on scoring a TD on :msu:, and beating ULM would be a step in the right direction as well.

Think Baby steps.

there's that ignorance of the topic again. Exactly how do you figure in your lack of wisdom that we are only concerned with beating uat? We've won 7 of the last 10, so we've already gotten the "beat uat" thing down. It's uat that's struggling with the likes of ULM, much less the big boys. Really need to think baby steps and focus on the smaller fish before you tangle with sharks.

there's that ignorance of the topic again. Exactly how do you figure in your lack of wisdom that we are only concerned with beating uat? We've won 7 of the last 10, so we've already gotten the "beat uat" thing down. It's uat that's struggling with the likes of ULM, much less the big boys. Really need to think baby steps and focus on the smaller fish before you tangle with sharks.

I never hear an Auburn fan talking about the title, except for the one that you got screwed out of.

Obviously you don't read well...

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=45808

Alabama and other schools talk about titles all the time, yet never a peep I hear from Aubies.

Talking about how great you USED to be doesn't matter much today. We're used to it by now..it's all you've had for the last 25 years is the PAST.

Or Cheat Now, Pay after I leave.

I never hear an Auburn fan talking about the title, except for the one that you got screwed out of.

Obviously you don't read well...

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=45808

Alabama and other schools talk about titles all the time, yet never a peep I hear from Aubies.

Talking about how great you USED to be doesn't matter much today. We're used to it by now..it's all you've had for the last 25 years is the PAST.

Damn war tiger!!!!

I was gonna do that , But his post made me go to sleep

It doesn't bother me in the least on a football message board. DO you understand that?

Grid....yes, you're correct this is a Football Message Board. But, do you not understand that this is more than just a simple Open Forum Football Message Board? This is an Auburn Football Message Board. Geez, what do you expect? And yes, spelling correctly helps when you're trying to make a point. Sometimes it's hard to understand you, when you type like my dog sounds with peanut butter in is mouth.

Off the subject, but gridironfan, you must have lots of time to write them 2 mile long replies. Nice to see your thoughts on this post , but dang. If it's over 10 sentences I tend to go to the next reply. Just my observation.

WDE.

Archived