Ruh Roh! More tide trouble

Defense(clap clap)

saban says alot of things nobody really believes. His comments have pretty much become a joke.

It's more entertaining to see what absurd comment he can make and now the media is growing weary

of his drama.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wish that Coach Saban would make a statement to the players that starting with this case, any player that is arrested for anything will be suspended for X number of games. No questions, no appeals, just the policy. This is taking the decision away from the coach and putting it in the hands of the players. I don't think that this is cruel. They would know the policy upfront and it would be their choice.

See, I agree with this. Players may complain and protest. So what? They may get lawyers and so forth. So what?

This is the right thing to do. As a "group" they have demonstrated poor decision making and lack of self-control, they are going to have those things provided for them. If they don't naturally think "I better not go do that because Coach Saban will be pissed," then they need to be taught that thought process. And this is the only way to do it.

Story is on rivals.

Talk about guys coming in and playing right away. Jeez.

link - http://alabama.rivals.com/barrier_noentry....p;mid=&rid=

Didn't Bammer sign a LB? Is this $aban's way of clearing the field for him to play?

Short answer?

Yes.

bammer powers that be: "Nick, you gotta suspend somebody, this is looking bad for us."

Saban: "Prince. You're suspended."

Prince: "What, me? Why? What'd I do? What about him? He resisted arrest and fought the cops this week!"

Saban: "Yeah, but he's a captain, and he's on the "Peer Review" panel. You're a LB, and we need your spot. Bama fans are stupid enough that they won't notice the difference. As long as I'm punishing someone they'll thump their chests about what a great disciplinarian I am. Good day."

At this point Saban pushes his button that dumps Prince into a pit of spikes, flames, and poisonous snakes.

i guess thats a nice way of spinning it when you have no idea why Hall is even suspended.

Oh, and you do?

i guess thats a nice way of spinning it when you have no idea why Hall is even suspended.

Oh, how could I forget, one of your 2,348 jobs is uncredited assistant coach to Nick Saban.

i didn't say that i knew why, and i don't. neither do you. so how can you pass judgement and make something up when you don't even know the circumstances?

It's our board. We can pass judgement on anything we damn well please.

Story is on rivals.

Talk about guys coming in and playing right away. Jeez.

link - http://alabama.rivals.com/barrier_noentry....p;mid=&rid=

Didn't Bammer sign a LB? Is this $aban's way of clearing the field for him to play?

Short answer?

Yes.

bammer powers that be: "Nick, you gotta suspend somebody, this is looking bad for us."

Saban: "Prince. You're suspended."

Prince: "What, me? Why? What'd I do? What about him? He resisted arrest and fought the cops this week!"

Saban: "Yeah, but he's a captain, and he's on the "Peer Review" panel. You're a LB, and we need your spot. Bama fans are stupid enough that they won't notice the difference. As long as I'm punishing someone they'll thump their chests about what a great disciplinarian I am. Good day."

At this point Saban pushes his button that dumps Prince into a pit of spikes, flames, and poisonous snakes.

Oh, and you do?

None of us know why he has been suspended. I do know that it would really make me mad if he has been suspended for making the coach mad, missing a team meeting, or something that is not as serious to me as an arrest. I respect Coach Saban if he has it set in place that you are suspended for breaking these rules, but I also want a policy in place for punishing arrested players.

I just think that with kids, if you give them the rules up front, then they know what could happen if they break them, and the way we're acting is like "go to your room and your mother and I will decide your punishment".

From what I've heard, is that Hall failed his third drug test...Marijuana of course. And that is why he isn't on the team "At this point in time....aight, I don't want to talk about what happened to Prince, but I will say that he wasn't arrested....aight, Now WE AREN'T JUST GONNA THROW THE BABY OUT WITH THE BATH WATER...AIGHT? SEE Someone was dismissed from the team without being arrested....aight!? (taken from $abahr's speech on Tuesday)."

From what I've heard, is that Hall failed his third drug test...Marijuana of course. And that is why he isn't on the team "At this point in time....aight, I don't want to talk about what happened to Prince, but I will say that he wasn't arrested....aight, Now WE AREN'T JUST GONNA THROW THE BABY OUT WITH THE BATH WATER...AIGHT? SEE Someone was dismissed from the team without being arrested....aight!? (taken from $abahr's speech on Tuesday)."

hm, i must have missed the "SEE Someone was dismissed from the team without being arrested....aight!?" part, because i sure don't remember hearing that in there. especially since he said Prince was only indefinitely suspended, not kicked off the team as of this time.

It really makes me proud to have Tubs as our coach! He comes off as a stern but fair man who realizes that a firm hand is needed with these "ruff-neck kids" and applies it without hesitation. If you lose control of the team, you have a difficult time getting it back. Saban gives you the impression that he is more concerned with winning and having his "playmakers" the game than he is with guiding these young men a firm and loving hand when it's needed. Moreover, I'm proud of Tubs for being "selective" in the young men we recruit and going for character and work ethic first. He seems to have a winning formula in that regard. I realize that things can "blow up" overnight but for now, he gets my vote. :thumbsup::thumbsup: It's a rare thing when a coach can achieve both the respect and admiration of his players. I honestly believe the players both like and respect Tubs. BTW, I heard that Hall is scheduled for rehab. (seriously)

hm, i must have missed the "SEE Someone was dismissed from the team without being arrested....aight!?" part, because i sure don't remember hearing that in there. especially since he said Prince was only indefinitely suspended, not kicked off the team as of this time.

Hmmm, listen at the Part 2 from the 14:20 mark to the end...aight? Also, notice how HUMONGUS that water bottle is compared to the Midget hiding behind the podeum.

Ramblings of a man that's losing control

Hmmm, listen at the Part 2 from the 14:20 mark to the end...aight? Also, notice how HUMONGUS that water bottle is compared to the Midget hiding behind the podeum.

again, he did not say that he was dismissed from the team without being arrested. he said he was

S U S P E N D E D.

you know, we've suspended one player in Prince Hall....and he didn't get arrested.

but hey, i guess when you can't quote somebody accurately, just make something up! aight? aight!

Hmmm, listen at the Part 2 from the 14:20 mark to the end...aight? Also, notice how HUMONGUS that water bottle is compared to the Midget hiding behind the podium.

again, he did not say that he was dismissed from the team without being arrested. he said he was

S U S P E N D E D.

you know, we've suspended one player in Prince Hall....and he didn't get arrested.

but hey, i guess when you can't quote somebody accurately, just make something up! aight? aight!

Wait, we're talking about $abahr here...he would Never kick anyone off the team, my bad. It takes being put in Prison to be kicked off of a $abahr coached team. Notice when he said that he was S U S P E N D E D from the team he actually smirked a little..."Kinda like, I'm gonna use this and say that it was Me who S U S P E N D E D Prince" When we all know (even you bammertards) that Coach $ doesn't have the gonads to S U S P E N D anyone without the NCAA or the University stepping in.

Hmmm, listen at the Part 2 from the 14:20 mark to the end...aight? Also, notice how HUMONGUS that water bottle is compared to the Midget hiding behind the podium.

S U S P E N D E D.

Wait, we're talking about $abahr here...he would Never kick anyone off the team, my bad. It takes being put in Prison to be kicked off of a $abahr coached team. Notice when he said that he was S U S P E N D E D from the team he actually smirked a little..."Kinda like, I'm gonna use this and say that it was Me who S U S P E N D E D Prince" When we all know (even you bammertards) that Coach $ doesn't have the gonads to S U S P E N D anyone without the NCAA or the University stepping in.

so, what proof do you have that CNS was forced to suspend Prince Hall by the NCAA or the university? please show me a link or some tangible proof that he was forced against his will to suspend Hall. wait, let me guess: "a very close source" that you have or something to that effect told you this. and btw, he's not even smirking when he says it. go watch the video again. and again. and again. and then one more time. why do you feel the need to make up things that aren't there? and then you decide that you need to take personal shots at a coach because of the way he looks, just because your argument is completely bogus? i guess we are all free to critique your photos then.

S U S P E N D E D.

so, what proof do you have that CNS was forced to suspend Prince Hall by the NCAA or the university? please show me a link or some tangible proof that he was forced against his will to suspend Hall. wait, let me guess: "a very close source" that you have or something to that effect told you this. and btw, he's not even smirking when he says it. go watch the video again. and again. and again. and then one more time. why do you feel the need to make up things that aren't there? and then you decide that you need to take personal shots at a coach because of the way he looks, just because your argument is completely bogus? i guess we are all free to critique your photos then.

Usually when you Fail a Drug test for the Third Time (told to me by a REC member when I had asked what had happened to Prince) that's a usually Three strikes you're out...That Drug test being administered to clear room for one of the extra 10 Scholarships that $abahr over signed, because you can't have more than 85 players on scholarships, that's NCAA mandated. And, yes he is Smirking. He looks up and says at the 14:57 mark, "you know, we've suspended one player in Prince Hall (Huh, yeah, S U S P E N D E D, that's right See I do suspend players, I am a Hard Ass Disciplinarian *Smirk*) and he didn't get arrested....blah, blah, blah, power words that I'm going to write another book about, blah, blah....aight?"

So Saban is going to purposely have one of the top players on defense drug tested to make room for guys coming in?

Did he rig the test too? Maybe have some crack-head come in and swap urine samples? Oh yeah, the Elder thing really didn't happen either. It was all staged to set Elder up because he was a 2-star and we needed his scholly.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

I love these "debates"...

You've got rambleswithscissors trying to argue constantly to the death...

You've got tardo (Argo) coming in with his typical hit and run response well after everything has died down....

..all the while, bammer nation just doesn't seem to get, that the Alabama University at Tuscalossa has

E A R N E D the

criticism, speculation and scrutiny of every move. It's not just Auburn fans anymore taking on this approach.

That's why I don't participate as much with the bammo's... It's like playing with one of those paddles with a ball attached to it by rubber band. No matter how good the shot is. No matter how hard you hit it. No matter how true and square the strike... It will come back flopping and flailing back at you everytime.

The kicker though... They hate how we treat them, but they're here EVERY DAY to take it. It's the dumbest sh** I've ever seen.

Amazing.

The kicker though... They hate how we treat them, but they're here EVERY DAY to take it. It's the dumbest sh** I've ever seen.

Amazing.

Tardo? Did you think of that all by yourself? Since we are going to derail the thread to talk about the dumbest sh** we've ever seen, I've got you beat. In the last month or two you've made numerous comments on how this board functions and smartass comments about it's owner/admins......yet you are still here.

If you don't like what is posted on this board, by all means, run along back to your camel toes and F-bombs. While you are at it, you can add me to the "Most hated on AUnation" thread.

S U S P E N D E D.

Roll over and ask Julio what he has to say about it. :poke:

Tardo? Did you think of that all by yourself? Since we are going to derail the thread to talk about the dumbest sh** we've ever seen, I've got you beat. In the last month or two you've made numerous comments on how this board functions and smartass comments about it's owner/admins......yet you are still here.

If you don't like what is posted on this board, by all means, run along back to your camel toes and F-bombs. While you are at it, you can add me to the "Most hated on AUnation" thread.

The ULTIMATE Boo-hoo response. Very nice.

Letting the past be the past is one thing (as it relates to forum relationships, and something a bammer would never be capable of doing). Being a complete total oblivious hillbilly from Argo, AL and defending a sinking ship on a rivals board that owns your ass....

IS THE STUPIDEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!

Take care killer...

Amazing.

Why dont you stop reading and post? I guess you would have to grow a pair first! At least Rws has

the ba%$ to post.

Archived