Ruh Roh! More tide trouble

Defense(clap clap)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dang! Rob someone at gunpoint and its "he's just going through a rough time, aight?" How in the world do you get an indefinite suspension from nick $aban? Or is that just code for "a quarter or two depending on the score"?

Dang! Rob someone at gunpoint and its "he's just going through a rough time, aight?" How in the world do you get an indefinite suspension from nick $aban? Or is that just code for "a quarter or two depending on the score"?

it's code for "the university made me do it"

He is indefinitely suspended - that just means the time period has not been discussed.

Hall is not needed at Spring practice. He'll be reinstated before the season starts. This is Saban we are talking about

Prince Hall didn't rob anyone.

Anybody else thing that Saban's most used recruiting line is "You will probably get to play in your first year because half the team will be suspended for at least half a game every game or either in jail".

wow this is past ridiculous. Watch out Tennessee. You have a challenger.

Anybody else thing that Saban's most used recruiting line is "You will probably get to play in your first year because half the team will be suspended for at least half a game every game or either in jail".

No, his angle is:

"Don't worry about getting in trouble. I'll have your back and you won't be suspended like at most other programs."

He was comparing how Elder robbed someone at gunpoint and has sort of been excused (I know, no conviction yet) and has not yet been suspended while Prince Hall was suspended indefinitely.

My guess someone asked him if he had been to the Bear museum yet and he answered "Who?"

This is more of a University thing than it is a $abahr thing...It would be hard for the Great $abahr to play a player that has been kicked out of school (from what I'm hearing because of being in contact with Marijuana Simpson a little too much). So, is this another part of the "Proce$$"??? Seems like what the LSU guy talked about a while back that if you get in $abahr's dog house, he'll Ruin your Career by cutting you no matter your class (Freshmen to Senior) or just never play you, no matter how good you might be.

He was comparing how Elder robbed someone at gunpoint and has sort of been excused (I know, no conviction yet) and has not yet been suspended while Prince Hall was suspended indefinitely.

My guess someone asked him if he had been to the Bear museum yet and he answered "Who?"

Elder has been removed from the team.

i was told by somebody on this board before the 07 season was over that Prince Hall would more than likely not even be on the team in 08, so that does not surprise me. not sure whats up with him, but if he doesn't come back i wish him well wherever he may decide to play football.

Elder isn't even in school. Hall was suspended when he committed no crime. So much for Saban not disciplining players.

buttplug, until this "suspension" carries into the september-December time frame, it means NOTHING. One suspension in february vs. how many incidents is hardly instilling discipline.

Elder isn't even in school. Hall was suspended when he committed no crime. So much for Saban not disciplining players.

No Turd....$abahr didn't discipline Elder or Hall, They were KICKED OUT of the University. He's trying to save face if he's saying...."Well, I 'THE ALMIGHTY' Disciplined Elder and Hall....aight?" So, no....he's not disciplining anyone and for someone that is said to be some kind of Genius...or whatever, aight...he can't see that it is causing a Virus on the team for when he Finally does discipline One guy but not the other? Showing Favoritism can separate a team really quickly.

Has there been any serious discussion about moving the "Iron Bowl" this year from

Tuscaloser to Holman or Draper Prisons (where most of the other team will be residing)?

:cheer::au::cheer:

6 and working on 7!!!!!!!

War Eagle!

Elder has been removed from the team.

That's right...all these arrests are running together. Okay, so slugging a cop gets you nada... so i'm still wondering how does one get suspended at bama. Was it another university suspension?

Archived