Ruh Roh! More tide trouble

Defense(clap clap)

The kicker though... They hate how we treat them, but they're here EVERY DAY to take it. It's the dumbest sh** I've ever seen.

Amazing.

Tardo? Did you think of that all by yourself? Since we are going to derail the thread to talk about the dumbest sh** we've ever seen, I've got you beat. In the last month or two you've made numerous comments on how this board functions and smartass comments about it's owner/admins......yet you are still here.

If you don't like what is posted on this board, by all means, run along back to your camel toes and F-bombs. While you are at it, you can add me to the "Most hated on AUnation" thread.

Why dont you stop reading and post? I guess you would have to grow a pair first! At least Rws has

the ba%$ to post.

It wouldn't be worth anyone's time. Here there is a slight chance I can engage in a football conversation without it turning into a flame war. There, I would have the internet jackass flame-baiting me after every post. It would be like an x-rated version of WarTim.

No offense Tim.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone else catch that Hall wa supended for now. That means he'll be back.

Yeah, he'll be back when a Linebacker gets put in Jail. So, $abahr's saying that because he knows that it could happen soon with the way things are going over there.

Since you guys don't know WHY he was suspended, I don't think it would be fair to say that if he DOES play the first game or whatever...that it means he didn't get a rightful punishment.

Since you guys don't know WHY he was suspended, I don't think it would be fair to say that if he DOES play the first game or whatever...that it means he didn't get a rightful punishment.

Aren't you tired of having to defend this type of garbage? I've heard more excuses out of Bama fan's under the Saban regime than I did under Shula.

Archived