Georgia Stadium Name

Proud Tiger

We all know that several schools have named their stadiums after long time successful coaches. In the South, these include Auburn (Shug Jordan), Tennessee (Robert Neyland), Ga. Tech (Bobby Dodd), Ole Miss (John Vaught), and bama (Bear Bryant). Now I see where Georgia is going to name a garden and maybe some athletic building after Vince Dooley.

Say it ain't so Georgia.....a garden named after a man who served them as HC/AD for 41 years and won 201 games, 6 SEC Championships, and one MNC?

No, No....the garden is the only NEW part of the Vince Dooley Athletic Complex which is currently being built

On top of that, he is going to get a statue built of him and placed....well, we don't know yet (It won't be where Adams wants it to be, imo)

I think that is fine

I do not think we should change the name of our stadium

No, No....the garden is the only NEW part of the Vince Dooley Athletic Complex which is currently being built

On top of that, he is going to get a statue built of him and placed....well, we don't know yet (It won't be where Adams wants it to be, imo)

I think that is fine

I do not think we should change the name of our stadium

I dont know, Samford\Dooley Stadium has a nice ring to it

First thing first, as long as Michael Adams is President at UGA, there is a better chance of Auburn renaming their stadium after BamaGrad than UGA re-naming Sanford Stadium to Sanford-Dooley

They absolutely hate each other and Adams will never let that happen with him at the helm

First thing first, as long as Michael Adams is President at UGA, there is a better chance of Auburn renaming their stadium after BamaGrad than UGA re-naming Sanford Stadium to Sanford-Dooley

They absolutely hate each other and Adams will never let that happen with him at the helm

LMAO, good point. Oh by the way, the kid who hit the last minute 3 to win the SEC championship traveled!!

LMAO, good point. Oh by the way, the kid who hit the last minute 3 to win the SEC championship traveled!!

Oh who cares, everyone travels in basketball anyway

I know this is of the subject but I don't watch any pro sports and don't follow college BBall any more b/c of the offense-minded refereeing. I watched a kid with the ball this past weekend jump with both feet, go up and down, land, then take a step, slip, bring the other foot back down, jump then pass the ball.........all without dribbling. It was an incredible athletic move and it was if the refs were mesmerized at the athleticism and didn't call the "travels" (as in 2).

I know this is of the subject but I don't watch any pro sports and don't follow college BBall any more b/c of the offense-minded refereeing. I watched a kid with the ball this past weekend jump with both feet, go up and down, land, then take a step, slip, bring the other foot back down, jump then pass the ball.........all without dribbling. It was an incredible athletic move and it was if the refs were mesmerized at the athleticism and didn't call the "travels" (as in 2).

dude dont make use think about stuff, just say he traveled really bad!!

Maybe Adams has in mine a small statue near UGA's abode on the sidelines. B)

And there will be a string attached to it. When you pull it, Soulja Boy starts playing

And there will be a string attached to it. When you pull it, Soulja Boy starts playing

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Archived