CTT Speech, and Bammer Response (Link to speech now)

DKW 86

Tigerette's Video links to speech.

Money comments are in Video 6

http://forums.scout.com/mb.aspx?S=6&F=...0&t=2321537

BTW, for those of you that saw an earlier post of mine, did I not predict the "The best O-Line in the SEC," part of that? They are too predictable.

Linky: mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=14&...p;sto=pagestart

chrisncher7

New Recruit

Rating: 3.4/5 this site

449 posts this site

Ignore this Member

Posted: Yesterday 11:30 AM

Tubberville's just begging for a beating isn't he??? (6 votes)

On Bama and the Saban Hype: "We'll keep doing it the right way and we'll outlast them. Hell...I think I've been through 5 or 6 of those guys over there."--Outlast us? That's his strategy? After last year's recruiting, that's his only hope....for Saban to leave. If Saban recruits even close to what he just did for the next 3 years....there will definetly be a streak in the series....but not the one the barnies are thinking about. And what's all this "we do things right" crap Tubby spews every time someone says something about Saban kicking his butt in recruiting this year? If I were Saban, I'd have that game in November circled and underlined a few times. I'd imagine he wants to make a statement after all of Tubbie's cutesy comments at their bball game, and in the press. Tubby is just begging for a beating....and I think Saban may unleash on him this year. I really do. Tubberville is sounding like a desperate man trying to rouse the masses....sorta like "Baghdad Bob"....

IH8AUBIES

'Bama Junior Varsity

Rating: 3.1/5 this site

601 posts this site

Ignore this Member

Posted: Yesterday 12:31 PM

RE: Tubberville's just begging for a beating isn't he??? (5 votes)

I went over to that POS site and listened to one of the parts of that speech. That's all I could stand. Tuberville is the perfect man for Auburn. He's a con man, a used car salesman, a charlatain, and a flat out LIAR!!!!! I feel dumber for having listened to that drivel. The Aubies that were in attendance were lapping it up like thirsty dogs. When he said that the recruiting rankings were purely a byproduct of services trying to sell magazines to readers of a certain fanbase, I almost fell off my chair. The idiots in the audience were saying W&% E#*@%^ ( I can't bring myself to type it out) to his propaganda. I burst out laughing at that crap. It is a fact that recruiting rankings correalate to success on the field. He's the man for Auburn alright. A dilusional scumbag with an obsession for everything Alabama. A perfect marriage if you ask me.

CrimsonFreak

New Recruit

Rating: 2.8/5 this site

447 posts this site

Ignore this Member

Posted: Yesterday 12:45 PM

Re: Tubberville's just begging for a beating isn't he??? (5 votes)

Tubby is just absolutely ready to get his *** raped. Does he not realize what he is facing next year? A senior QB,a stable of powerbacks. The best O-Line in the SEC, and one of the most elusive receivers in the land! Hope he watches plenty of the 2001 game.

"He can create a sonic boom with his snap. He is actually 8 feet tall and shoots lightning bolts out his arse. Itis told that he once put such a high speed spiral on a snap that it induced a rip in the space time continuum."

-Chief S.(Aubie)

Reply | Quote

TideFaninFl

New Recruit

Rating: 3.2/5 this site

259 posts this site

Ignore this Member

Posted: Yesterday 1:44 PM

Re: Tubberville's just begging for a beating isn't he??? (4 votes)

The only reason for AU winning is Bama having 25+ less scholarship players. AU's only hope is Bama to go back on probation SOON.... if not, Bama will have restocked. With Bama returing to normal, AU is again becoming irrelevant, as is normal for AU.

delusion thy name is bammer....sometimes you really have to feel sorry for these bammer morons...well, not really...

BTW, for those of you that saw an earlier post of mine, did I not predict the "The best Half-O-Line in the SEC," part of that? They are too predictable.

Fixed it for you. B)

BTW, for those of you that saw an earlier post of mine, did I not predict the "The best Left Tackle (aka Jabba The Hut) at the U," part of that? They are too predictable.

Fixed it for you. B)

Fixed it for you War-Matt.

JabbatheHuttROTJ.jpg

You can make fun of Andre Smith all you want, but he's All American good.

I think our offensive line has a chance be one of the best in the SEC IF IF IF we can get consistent play from RT. But until we prove we have a RT worth a crap, we can't claim the best of anything on the OL.

As it stands, the only thing I think we have the best of, right now, in the SEC is punt return man.

I think our offensive line has a chance be one of the best in the SEC IF IF IF we can get consistent play from RT. But until we prove we have a RT worth a crap, we can't claim the best of anything on the OL.

As it stands, the only thing I think we have the best of, right now, in the SEC is punt return man.

You're Kinda right about Jabba, except that I don't think he's All American Good....He could be, but right now he's more All-SEC good....So LT (SEC 1st Team), LG/RG Caldwell (also known by Me, Trigger Fish) (SEC 1st/2nd Team). That's really all I see, right now.....now after the fifth game of the season we'll really be able tell. As for the rest of your team I see LB Rolando (SEC 1st/2nd Team), KR/PR/DB Arenas (SEC 1st/2nd Team, more than likely 1st Team), RB Glen Coffee (Potentially SEC 3rd Team), QB JPW (Skills don't match his Drive, he has the Drive to be an SEC 1st or 2nd Teamer but the Skills to be riding the pine at most SEC schools)....WR? I'm not real sure what to make of them, yet. Again, we'll definitely know more after the fifth game. But for some bammers to say "The Best O-Line in the SEC" right now, is just..........Sad, really. Apparently they don't remember Auburn's or Georgia's O-Line, which in my eyes (I don't wear shaded glasses) will be the top two in the SEC at the end of the year, that's when it Really counts. You can Crow and Crow about how good _______ unit is at the beginning of the season, but when you look back through the season, at the end of the season, then you really see who had the best _______ unit, that's when it Really matters.

"One of the most elusive receivers in the land"??? I hope this guy isn't talking about Julio Jones considering he has NEVER. PLAYED. A. DOWN. IN. COLLEGE.

This really amuses me! Some of these Bammers must be high school kids or have the mental maturity of one. What they still fail to realize is Auburn is HERE TO STAY! When Pat Dye moved our home game to Auburn, it signaled the end of their year to year dominance. They'll never have it that good again. They just can't get that through their delusional heads! They will NEVER dominate Auburn like they have in the past and that's what's sticking in their craws. Moreover, they will NEVER dominate other teams in the SEC again like they did in th e Bryant years. What's really funny is the fact that most SEC Schools would love to have a winning record every year and go to a good bowl and win an occasional SEC Championship and a MNC. Not them! They think they are entitled to one of each every year and its hilarious when they fall short annually. Grow up Bammers because if you don't, it's go ing to be a really painful life. But do understand this! We're not worried and we are definately not afraid of you! :no:;)

I love the guy who said it was a fact that recruiting rankings correlate to success on the field, uh ok.

I heard of this kid named Tristan Davis that goes to Auburn. He is supposedly halfway decent, but he can't compare to Alabama's Punt returner...I can't even recall his name...

I heard of this kid named Tristan Davis that goes to Auburn. He is supposedly halfway decent, but he can't compare to Alabama's Punt returner...I can't even recall his name...

I'll give you a hint: He's Cuban.

Dude, I'm sorry, but Javier Arenas is the best returner in probably all of football right now.

I'm not here touting our OL or our Receivers. But Javier is lights out good.

Brandon James averaged more than Javier's 15.3 yards per return last year, but Javier NEVER fair catches a ball, and BJ had about 10 of them. So Javier had a good number of 1 and 2 yard returns. But his returns are timely and he's a game changer.

Tristan Davis had three kick returns and 0 punt returns last year. Kind of hard to compare him to an All SEC return guy.

Tristan Davis had three kick returns and 0 punt returns last year. Kind of hard to compare him to an All SEC return guy.

To be fair, Tristan was hurt all last year. But in 2006, Tristan was the leading KO return man in the NCAA. BUT, Tristan does not and has never returned punts.

Arenas is leaps and bounds above anyone returning punts for Auburn right now. <----FACT

Why doesn't Tristan return punts? Is he one of those straight line burner types?

Who is your punt returner?

Tuberville has always preferred the punt return guy to be a solid catcher. Robert Dunn has played that role pretty well (minus a few scary moments as a freshman). My thought is that CTT has more confidence in Dunn's ability to decide whether to call for a fair catch and Dunn's ability to actually make the catch.

Tristan is not just a straight line burner, though he is a burner.

Speaking of straight line burners, does anyone remember Cencade Pennington? He was one of Bowden's "great recruiting steals." Dude was fast, but could not make a cut. He would fall down trying to change directions. In fact, he hardly saw the field.

"I think our offensive line has a chance be one of the best in the SEC IF IF IF we can get consistent play"

If, if and or buts, were candy and nuts---guess what?

WE WOULD ALL HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS! :moon:

Yeah, I saw first hand last year at the Iron Bowl. On one series he got called for holding on two consecutive plays. The very next play he did his' famous ole' move and JPW became JHS fertilizer. When he got back to the sideline every Bama fan in our section was letting him have it. B)

Why doesn't Tristan return punts? Is he one of those straight line burner types?

Tristan doesn't return punts because he doesn't have the best hands in the world. Robert Dunn was and is our primary PR. Look for PPL or HA to get a look next year.....

This debate reminds me of, "Man, Alabama roles 5 deep in SEC quality running backs!" Anyone remember who said that gem.... and how "great" alabama's running game was. I think Ken Darby had one touchdown that year!!!! Keep smokin that crack pipe...

This debate reminds me of, "Man, Alabama roles 5 deep in SEC quality running backs!" Anyone remember who said that gem.... and how "great" alabama's running game was. I think Ken Darby had one touchdown that year!!!! Keep smokin that crack pipe...

3 of those running backs, including darby are getting NFL paychecks. Two are on the team, one is on the practice squad (Darby).

Two are still playing for Bama.

Our RBs weren't the problem that year, our Oline was.

The very next play he did his' famous ole' move and JPW became JHS fertilizer

His famous 'ole move? He's given up like 3 sacks in 2 years.

3 of those running backs, including darby are getting NFL paychecks. Two are on the team, one is on the practice squad (Darby).

Two are still playing for Bama.

Our RBs weren't the problem that year, our Oline was.

The very next play he did his' famous ole' move and JPW became JHS fertilizer

His famous 'ole move? He's given up like 3 sacks in 2 years.

Go back and rewatch last year's IB. B)

I think Andre is a good football player with the potential to be a great one. Just a little lazy. He's not near as great as the Bama fans make him out to be....See Brodie Croyle......

My thoughts:

1) Bama's line is not now and will not be the best in the SEC. Andre Smith is solid, but I tend to think he's a touch overrated. He's got All-American skills, but he never really plays consistently All-American good. For what it's worth, I think Auburn fans overrate Lee Ziemba's play as well. He's our third best lineman on his best day.

BUT if we're talking overrated linemen, the headliner of all headliners is Antoine Caldwell. I've been hearing how great that kid is for YEARS. Know what? I'd take Jay Bosley over him at center. I'd DEFINITELY take Tyronne Green over him at guard. And I'd take at least half the starters in the conference over him at tackle. If he's the second best player on that line, you have line issues.

2) Bama's running backs, as they have been since Shaud Williams graduated, are as average as the sun is bright. None of those guys could start at Auburn, LSU, MSU, UGA, or UT. They might start at Florida, but that's because they don't have a running game worth a crap and Emmanuel Moody is fat and overrated.

3) Javier Arenas is fantastic. Robert Dunn got better last year, but I wouldn't bat an eye making that trade (at least at punt returner). Arenas is by far the best in the West. Brandon James is really good too. Those guys are head and shoulders above the rest of the conference.

4) Anyone who says Bama has anything at WR is making a pure guess. There is no foundation to base any kind of prediction for those guys on. That unit is comprised completely of backups and freshmen. Till proven otherwise, they're toward the back of the line when you rank the SEC's WR units.

5) It is harder to be a top line SEC running back than it is to collect an NFL paycheck. That's not a good comparison. There are only 12 teams in the SEC, only so many spots on the field. If you can star in this league, you're a guarantee to get an NFL paycheck; if you get an NFL paycheck, you are not guaranteed to star in this league.

4) Anyone who says Bama has anything at WR is making a pure guess. There is no foundation to base any kind of prediction for those guys on. That unit is comprised completely of backups and freshmen. Till proven otherwise, they're toward the back of the line when you rank the SEC's WR units.

I would really really agree here. While I think we do have some talent at WR, I think to try rank them anywhere in the SEC either good or bad would be purely speculative.

I think much of the confidence Bama fans have in the WRs is based on the fact that we've had good WRs for some years. But all those guys have graduated. I really like Mike McCoy and think he will be a solid WR...but he's been playing in DJ and Keith's shadow for the last year.

I say, let these guys play a few games before you label them as anything good or bad...but especially if you are going to put them up there with teams who have established starters.

If recruiting rankings correlate to success on the field then Tenessee and Miami would have been battling for No1 in 2005, 6 and 7.

Robert Dunn....

:au::homer:

Archived