The Bammers steal a recruit away from Vanderbilt and Wake Forest

whiteplainstiger

Well then, I guess this means John Sarah Jessica Parker Wilson will be Rock Star status.......When? Because the offers he held besides Alabama were Clemson, Ole Miss, Miss. State, and Tenn...

Again, HA HA at your new commitment. I wonder if he received those offers before or after he attended the 5 STAR Rivals Camp? Losecrimson, do you think y'all will be competing against Birmingham Southern for some recruits this year but, Rivals will still say that they're 4* players, even though they wouldn't Start at a school similar to Birmingham Southern (read...Tyler Love).

nobody said he is going to be the next best thing since sliced bread. its funny that you are quick to remind Alabama fans that we shouldn't puff our chests about our recruiting class because they haven't proven themselves in college ball yet, but you are real quick to say somebody is no good when they haven't had a chance to play the first down of college football.

Show me losercrimson, where did I say that someone wasn't any good?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You didn't quote my post nor did I ever say that.

However, you provided no "HA HA" when we inked Jerrell Harris, Julio Jones, Burton Scott and the like. It's hard not to take your quip as anything but an implication that you think Williams is not any good -- completely ignoring the nine offers he holds from BCS schools.

Given the guys Saban has signed over his career and the ones we've got lined up for 2009, I think it's fine for me to have a little confidence in him. The same applies to you and Tuberville, too.

Well then, I guess this means John Sarah Jessica Parker Wilson will be Rock Star status.......When? Because the offers he held besides Alabama were Clemson, Ole Miss, Miss. State, and Tenn...

JPW was also a Parade All American.

For the record, this thread is retarded. Coming on the heels of landing the #1 class in the nation...and beating AU 15-0 on head to head offers, I'd think the LAST thing you would want to do would be to poke fun at Saban's recruiting abilities.

Bring up 6 in a row all you want. But trying to dog him about recruiting is a joke.

JPW was also a Parade All American.

For the record, this thread is retarded. Coming on the heels of landing the #1 class in the nation...and beating AU 15-0 on head to head offers, I'd think the LAST thing you would want to do would be to poke fun at Saban's recruiting abilities.

Bring up 6 in a row all you want. But trying to dog him about recruiting is a joke.

Get your jollies winning recruiting ratings while we win games. Amazing that all bama can brag about is recruiting and A-Day attendance. What a come down. Coach Bryant wouldn't believe it.

Again, HA HA at your new commitment. I wonder if he received those offers before or after he attended the 5 STAR Rivals Camp? Losecrimson, do you think y'all will be competing against Birmingham Southern for some recruits this year but, Rivals will still say that they're 4* players, even though they wouldn't Start at a school similar to Birmingham Southern (read...Tyler Love).

nobody said he is going to be the next best thing since sliced bread. its funny that you are quick to remind Alabama fans that we shouldn't puff our chests about our recruiting class because they haven't proven themselves in college ball yet, but you are real quick to say somebody is no good when they haven't had a chance to play the first down of college football.

Show me losercrimson, where did I say that someone wasn't any good?

i said that, not WC. and, i quote:

Rivals will still say that they're 4* players, even though they wouldn't Start at a school similar to Birmingham Southern (read...Tyler Love).

if that isn't saying that you don't think Tyler Love is any good (which i have seen you state before), then i don't know what is. you sure do have a short memory. i would go ahead and stop replying to this thread if i were you, you are only making yourself look dumber with each post you make.

Get your jollies winning recruiting ratings while we win games. Amazing that all bama can brag about is recruiting and A-Day attendance. What a come down. Coach Bryant wouldn't believe it.

I don't understand what you are talking about. Am I confused...or was it an AU fan who started this thread?

Yeah, I just lump you retards all in a sack....because y'all are basically one in the same...even baby grid. If I remember correctly, I've never said that TL sucks. Just because you think he might be Starter material and I don't, doesn't mean that I'm saying that he sucks. Also, just because you can't start at a school similar to BSC, doesn't necessarily mean that you suck...completely.

"There, there little girls...it'll be okay, one day people will stop making fun of your beloved university that pays people to tell them how wonderful they are, how many stars they have coming, to make sure that most paper outlets in the state promotes only your university, and has a coach that is a complete A-hole...one can only hope, huh?"

Again, HA! HA!

Yeah, I just lump you retards all in a sack....because y'all are basically one in the same...even baby grid. If I remember correctly, I've never said that TL sucks. Just because you think he might be Starter material and I don't, doesn't mean that I'm saying that he sucks. Also, just because you can't start at a school similar to BSC, doesn't necessarily mean that you suck...completely.

"There, there little girls...it'll be okay, one day people will stop making fun of your beloved university that pays people to tell them how wonderful they are, how many stars they have coming, to make sure that most paper outlets in the state promotes only your university, and has a coach that is a complete A-hole...one can only hope, huh?"

Again, HA! HA!

wow, you really had to kick the spin machine into high gear on that one. shouldn't you be reading a Where's Waldo? book right now?

THEY WEREN'T BRAGGING ABOUT THEIR NEW RECRUITS. AN AUBURN FAN STARTED MAKING FUN OF HIM!

Honestly guys, you sound like a bunch of redneck bammers.

We get tons of guys who don't get big offers, it doesn't mean much.

We can't sit here and tell them their new class doesn't matter until it hits the field and then turn around and say that this recruit won't even start at BSU before he has even played his senior season. It just doesn't make sense.

Oh yea, Prowler STFU.

Again, HA! HA!

Spot on, in my opinion. The Bammers have just been try in to spin your words around against you but not so fast my friend on a :au: bored. Someone had to say it. Last year was a fluke and there was no way all those recruits were actually as good as they were rated that high. It was obviously part of the bammer mafia spin machine and thats what Prowler is sayin about Tyler Love. But last season showed that Sabahr is a fraud and cant cut it and this year his used car salesman tricks are done as this recruit shows. The bammers are desperate for recruits Ive read it on their boards dtime and time again lately so Sabahr had to accept a commitment from this recruit who will should be a 2 or 3 star at best in my opinion but will of course end up as a 4 or 5 star on the bammer homer recruiting sites...thems the rules. Its ok though the truth will continue to emerge about ole Sabahr these next couple seasons and eventually the bammers wont be satisfied by the phony recruiting championships anymore. Theyll end up firing Sabahr in the end. Same as it ever was. Nothin to see here move along. :roflol:

Well said Prowler...HAHA at this recruit. His commitment shows that things are returning to the way they should be. Keep bein desperate bammers...the tigers thrive on the smell of fear. :au::au::au:

WDE!!!

Again, HA! HA!

Spot on, in my opinion. The Bammers have just been try in to spin your words around against you but not so fast my friend on a :au: bored. Someone had to say it. Last year was a fluke and there was no way all those recruits were actually as good as they were rated that high. It was obviously part of the bammer mafia spin machine and thats what Prowler is sayin about Tyler Love. But last season showed that Sabahr is a fraud and cant cut it and this year his used car salesman tricks are done as this recruit shows. The bammers are desperate for recruits Ive read it on their boards dtime and time again lately so Sabahr had to accept a commitment from this recruit who will should be a 2 or 3 star at best in my opinion but will of course end up as a 4 or 5 star on the bammer homer recruiting sites...thems the rules. Its ok though the truth will continue to emerge about ole Sabahr these next couple seasons and eventually the bammers wont be satisfied by the phony recruiting championships anymore. Theyll end up firing Sabahr in the end. Same as it ever was. Nothin to see here move along. :roflol:

Well said Prowler...HAHA at this recruit. His commitment shows that things are returning to the way they should be. Keep bein desperate bammers...the tigers thrive on the smell of fear. :au::au::au:

WDE!!!

W O W......just.....wow. :roflol:

Again, HA! HA!

WDE!!!

red-pill.jpg

Well well well what a suprise, fans of our two biggest rivals don't like what I have to say. Guess What?! deal with it. The fact that you take issue with what I've said is all the proof I need to know it's true. Of course, you don't want to hear that the AUnation is alive and well and that the tide is NOT turning. Not my problem. Have fun with your Vandy recruits Bammers!

Well well well what a suprise, fans of our two biggest rivals don't like what I have to say. Guess What?! deal with it. The fact that you take issue with what I've said is all the proof I need to know it's true. Of course, you don't want to hear that the AUnation is alive and well and that the tide is NOT turning. Not my problem. Have fun with your Vandy recruits Bammers!

i don't necessarily take issue with what you said, i just think its funny as hell.

Spot on, in my opinion. The Bammers have just been try in to spin your words around against you but not so fast my friend on a bored. Someone had to say it. Last year was a fluke and there was no way all those recruits were actually as good as they were rated that high. It was obviously part of the bammer mafia spin machine and thats what Prowler is sayin about Tyler Love. But last season showed that Sabahr is a fraud and cant cut it and this year his used car salesman tricks are done as this recruit shows. The bammers are desperate for recruits Ive read it on their boards dtime and time again lately so Sabahr had to accept a commitment from this recruit who will should be a 2 or 3 star at best in my opinion but will of course end up as a 4 or 5 star on the bammer homer recruiting sites...thems the rules. Its ok though the truth will continue to emerge about ole Sabahr these next couple seasons and eventually the bammers wont be satisfied by the phony recruiting championships anymore. Theyll end up firing Sabahr in the end. Same as it ever was. Nothin to see here move along.

Well said Prowler...HAHA at this recruit. His commitment shows that things are returning to the way they should be. Keep bein desperate bammers...the tigers thrive on the smell of fear.

Wow Prowler. After reading that grammatical land mine, I'm not sure you want this guy's support.

:rolleyes:

typical bammer copout. pretend to be smarter than us by calling out grammar errors on the internet when everyone knows that :au: is a far superior academic institution. Not even to mention how much better we are at football.

(Do I have to remind you again? six.)

Again, have fun with your vandy recruits these up coming years bammers.

:rolleyes:

typical bammer copout. pretend to be smarter than us by calling out grammar errors on the internet when everyone knows that :au: is a far superior academic institution. Not even to mention how much better we are at football.

(Do I have to remind you again? six.)

Again, have fun with your vandy recruits these up coming years bammers.

Auburn is a fine academic institution. I highly doubt you ever attended. If you did, I may have to rethink my stance on AU academics.

Dang folks. Bama got a verbal from a 6'5" 298 lb. lineman. Dude got offers from some top academic institutions so he's obviously got some smarts (Other than his choice in schools :big: ). He also got an offer from FSU so apparently he has some skills to go along with it. I don't see where the potential for smack is with this kid. Why are we 3 pages into this?

I learned my lesson about recruiting smack after talking a little about a certain guy they "stole" from Florida International a few years ago...

I was just having some with the Bammers who made fun of Auburn getting committments from some lightly recruited players last year. From now on, I will stick to listing the top 10 fullbacks Auburn has offered scholarships to so my posts can be as entertaining as yours always are. Not!

Archived