The latest Hussein O'Bama email making the rounds

JohnDeere

The background of Obama's mother

Barack Obama referred to his mother as "the dominant figure in my formative years"

Stanley Ann Dunham,...... Barack's Mother

Stanley Ann Dunham, Mercer Island High School

Interesting information.....

Stanley Ann Dunham Obana Soetoro (November 29, 1942 - November 7, 1995), known as Ann Dunham and Stanley Ann Dunham, was an American anthropologist, left-wing social activist, and the mother of Senator Barack Obama. She was born in Fort Leavenworth , Kansas , to Stanley and Madelyn Dunham. Her father was a furniture salesman in downtown Seattle , Washington , and her mother worked for a bank. After a year living in Seattle , her family moved to Mercer Island , Washington , in 1956 so that 13-year old Ann could attend the Mercer Island High School that had just opened. At the school she was on the debate team and graduated in 1960.

Her family moved to Hawaii and Ann attended the University of Hawaii at Manoa, where she studied anthropology.

When Ann Dunham arrived in Hawaii , she was a full fledged radical leftist and practitioner of critical theory. She also began to engage in miscegenation (inter-racial relationships) as part of her attack on society. Susan Blake, one of her friends has stated she never dated "the crew-cut white boys", She had a world view, even as a young girl. It was embracing the different, rather than that ethnocentric thing of shunning the different. That was where her mind took her. In Hawaii she met Barack Obama, Sr. from Kenya in her Russian language class. Barack Obama, Jr. was born August 4, 1961.

Barack Obama, Sr. left Ann and their son in 1963 to attend Harvard in Boston Press reports claim Ann Dunham and Barack Obama Sr. were divorced around this time; however, no evidence has yet been presented to show they were ever married. The senior Obama obtained a masters degree in economics at Harvard and returned to Kenya in 1965 where he obtained a position in the Kenyan government. He was killed in an automobile accident in 1982.

Two years later, when her son was five, Dunham married Lolo Soetoro, an Indonesian oil manager and practicing Muslim whom she met at the university. In 1967 they moved to Jakarta , Indonesia While in Indonesia Ann got a job at the American embassy teaching English.

Barack's half-sister, Maya Soetoro was born in Indonesia Ann, Obama and his sister Maya moved back to Hawaii Ann Dunham soon returned to Indonesia with Maya but divorced Soetoro in the late 1970s.

Dunham traveled around the world, pursuing a career in rural development that took her to Ghana , India , Thailand , Indonesia , Nepal and Bangladesh In 1986 Ann Dunham worked on a developmental project in Pakistan Later that year Ann and her daughter traveled the Silk Road in China In 1992 she earned a Ph.D. in anthropology from the University of Hawaii Her dissertation, "Peasant blacksmithing in Indonesia : Surviving and Thriving Against All Odds," was 1067 pages long. She worked for the Ford Foundation and promoted Microlending.

During Obama's campaign for the 2008 presidential election he portrayed his mother as a conservative girl from Kansas ; however in reality she was a radical leftist and cultural Marxist. She lived in the Seattle area; spending her teenage years in Seattle coffee shops with other young radical leftist. Obama claims his mother's family were conservative Methodists or Baptists from Kansas However his mother's parents were members of a left-wing Unitarian church near Seattle The church located in Bellevue , Washington was nicknamed "the little red church," because of it's communist leanings. < SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial','sans-serif'">

The school Ann attended, Mercer Island High School , was a hotbed of pro-Marxist radical teachers. John Stenhouse, board member, told the House Un-American Activities Subcommittee that he had been a member of the Communist Party USA and this school has a number of Marxists on its staff. Two teachers at this school, Val Foubert and Jim Wichterman, both Frankfurt School style Marxists, taught a critical theory curriculum to students which included; rejection of societal norms, attacks on Christianity, the traditional family, and assigned readings by Karl Marx. The hallway between Foubert's and Wichterman clas srooms was some times called "anarchy ally."

Dunham has been described by her friends as "a fellow traveler..." meaning a communist sympathizer.

In an interview, Barack Obama referred to his mother as "the dominant figure in my formative years... The values she taught me continue to be my touchstone when it comes to how I go about the world of politics."

Before she died Ann Dunham wanted to adopt a mixed-race Korean baby fathered by a Black American stationed in South Korea Ann Dunham died in Hawaii in 1995 of ovarian and uterine cancer.

Comment:

She appears to have been well educated and traveled. However, her upbringing and pre-collegiate education during her formative years; known Marxist politics and activities makes it really difficult to identify her as a conservative; and if she really was "the dominant figure in my formative years... The values she taught me continue to be my touchstone when it comes to how I go about the world of politics.", then we are in a world of hurt if this individual were to be elected to the highest office in the land.

Lovely... the two marxist scumbags met in Russian class.

Remember...the only cure for communism is a bullet to the head and a swift kick into a shallow ditch.

Note to Arnold: Before you go there, he did identify the source of this as an email. Therefore it can't be linked. <_<

Note to Arnold: Before you go there, he did identify the source of this as an email. Therefore it can't be linked. <_<

Well, Sherlock, provide a link to discredit it.

It should pretty much be common knowledge when and where the mother of the "future" POTUS attended high school. So the question is why did Hussein wish to dervert the American public's attention and feed some bs line about her being from Kansas?

It should pretty much be common knowledge when and where the mother of the "future" POTUS attended high school. So the question is why did Hussein wish to dervert the American public's attention and feed some bs line about her being from Kansas?

Well, Sherlock, try a little reading comprehension before you open your pie hole.

Are you so dense that you can't even tell when someone is actually giving you a little backup?

Are you so dense that you can't even tell when someone is actually giving you a little backup?

Yes, he is.

Slandering a dead woman? The latest stunt in your side's bag of tricks.

I can't wait for the election night reactions from those cut from your cloth.

The modern Republican knows he can't win on issues. So they beat up on candidates wives and dead mothers.

My goodness, John McCain and Bush are constantly bashed for not having a clue, yet they mastermind these chain emails, misleading us into a war..which is it? The only may we can stop thse types of emails is too restrict free speech...anyone else for that?

My goodness, John McCain and Bush are constantly bashed for not having a clue, yet they mastermind these chain emails, misleading us into a war..which is it? The only may we can stop thse types of emails is too restrict free speech...anyone else for that?

I don't think anyone hear has the made either argument you seem to be "refuting."

I don't think anyone hear has the made either argument you seem to be "refuting."

The modern Republican knows he can't win on issues. So they beat up on candidates wives and dead mothers.

mccain/bush modern republicans no? what is a modern republican? rather broad blanket statement there about the modern republicans

mccain/bush modern republicans no? what is a modern republican? rather broad blanket statement there about the modern republicans

I'm assuming neither of them post here for me to respond to. I was referring to the rank-and-file Republicans who frequent this site.

But we'll see how much wife, and perhaps mother and father, bashing goes on nationally during this race, as well. The TN Republicans have already stepped up to the plate.

And Howard Dean hasn't it? He recently said something about Cindy McCain not relasing her tax records as another reason why John McCain shouldn't be elected.

I detest what the Tennessee Republicans did. I also think the ad ran in North Carolina was stupid and has no positive impact on the party.

That's one reason why I feel if the party doesn't get it's act together, they can forget about having any power for years to come. They can't just simply run on cutting taxes and talk about Rev. Wright. I don't think that's exactly what's going on, but perception sometimes, tells a different story.

Hell, at least she's dead. You slander McCain by calling him curse words while he is still alive. All he did was spend years in hell so misguided idealists like yourself could have the free speech you use to classlessly call him curse words. Pot meet kettle on this one.

Hell, at least she's dead. You slander McCain by calling him curse words while he is still alive. All he did was spend years in hell so misguided idealists like yourself could have the free speech you use to classlessly call him curse words. Pot meet kettle on this one.

Do my opinions really keep you up at night?

Rad.

I wonder how many folks have given much thought that the alleged tape of Michelle could have come from the Clinton team, and now that she's supporting him ( sorta ) , they'll keep it on she shelf.

I'm going to be honest and just say what I believe about that...I don't think the alleged Michelle tape exists. I don't know what her actual feelings are or whether she's ever used the word, but I firmly believe that if such a tape existed, it would already be out. No way something that explosive would have been held back by anyone.

I would say that slandering a dead person is worse. They can no longer defend themselves. McCain can refute attacks and characterizations they believe are unfair. Also, someone who places themselves in the political arena knows what they are subjecting themselves to, even though it may often be unfair. This woman just lived her life, didn't seek the spotlight and it sounds like she strived to help the dispossessed.

And this ridiculous statement:

She also began to engage in miscegenation (inter-racial relationships) as part of her attack on society.

Says more about the author, and those who spread it, than her. Since they can't understand why she would marry outside her race, they diminish the value of those relationships, e.g. discount that she may have loved her husbands, and reduce them to "attacks on society."

I hope the folks who want to attack me have the "decency" to at least do it while I'm alive, instead of what these cowardly cretins are doing to a dead person.

Do my opinions really keep you up at night?

Rad.

Er, uh. No. They did take up a few seconds of my time here though considering the irony of your remarks.

I would say that slandering a dead person is worse. They can no longer defend themselves. McCain can refute attacks and characterizations they believe are unfair. Also, someone who places themselves in the political arena knows what they are subjecting themselves to, even though it may often be unfair. This woman just lived her life, didn't seek the spotlight and it sounds like she strived to help the dispossessed.

She also began to engage in miscegenation (inter-racial relationships) as part of her attack on society.

Says more about the author, and those who spread it, than her. Since they can't understand why she would marry outside her race, they diminish the value of those relationships, e.g. discount that she may have loved her husbands, and reduce them to "attacks on society."

I hope the folks who want to attack me have the "decency" to at least do it while I'm alive, instead of what these cowardly cretins are doing to a dead person.

Whatever tex. The mistake you made was reading the e-mail. I browsed the first few lines and dismissed it. If it is worth mentioning it will show up somewhere in the credible media reports.

Don't have to. This thing has taken on a life of its own.

So now the way I remember a dead person is irrelevant, unless it's a positive memory? Hogwash. If this is from a person who has looked up the history of the institutions attended and found them to be factual, then what kind of attack is that on a dead person? As far as the miscegenation, there are many out there who date outside their race for the anti-social aspect of it and not so much for love. This was especially true back in the 60's. Whether she truly loved these loved these men was not questioned. Only her motivation for dating them. If she truly shaped the way he thinks, then it is relevant as to what type of shaping that was. Sounds like he might have been influenced by a lot of Marxist ideas from Mommer. Not really a conservative Kansas slant at all.

If any of this background is true, it will come out in the near future, as it should. Just like he claimed Wright to be a mentor, he has claimed that Mommer helped shape him. And the type of life Mommer lived is very relevant.

So now the way I remember a dead person is irrelevant, unless it's a positive memory? Hogwash. If this is from a person who has looked up the history of the institutions attended and found them to be factual, then what kind of attack is that on a dead person? As far as the miscegenation, there are many out there who date outside their race for the anti-social aspect of it and not so much for love. This was especially true back in the 60's. Whether she truly loved these loved these men was not questioned. Only her motivation for dating them. If she truly shaped the way he thinks, then it is relevant as to what type of shaping that was. Sounds like he might have been influenced by a lot of Marxist ideas from Mommer. Not really a conservative Kansas slant at all.

If any of this background is true, it will come out in the near future, as it should. Just like he claimed Wright to be a mentor, he has claimed that Mommer helped shape him. And the type of life Mommer lived is very relevant.

His mother's early years were in Kansas. The grandparents who raised him were from Kansas. Got a link to where Obama claimed his wife was a conservative? You and your ilk can't persuade the American voter on policy issues so you result to ad hominem attacks, even when you have to reach and stretch and outright lie to do so. You've already confirmed on another thread that you do mind lying to get what you want.

You are losing your mind. I never mentioned his WIFE. And as you dims have already proved, it's never a lie until the person being attacked proves it's a lie. You guys are so holier than thou when it happens to your guy, but when you accuse a president candidate of skipping out on his guard duties, you claim it to be ALL TRUTH until proven otherwise. You can't have it both ways. So please don't slander me by saying I approve of lying. Especially when it has not been proven a lie yet.

If his mommer was a Marxist and she helped shape his life, then he must have some Marxist views as well. Same as the muslim daddy slant. This guy sure has a lot of slants in his past, huh? Achmed Ackbar!

Archived