Yeah, he'll balance the budget...

TexasTiger

Sounds like Johnny needs practice cutting spending at home.

McCains report more than $100,000 in credit card debt

By Kevin Bogardus and Manu Raju

Posted: 06/13/08 10:20 AM [ET]

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) and his wife reported more than $100,000 of credit card liabilities, according to financial disclosure documents released Friday.

The presidential candidate and his wife Cindy reported piling up debt on a charge card between $10,000 and $15,000. His wife’s solo charge card has between $100,000 and $250,000 in debt to American Express.

McCain's wife also has a second American Express charge card listed on the senator's financial disclosure that was carrying $100,000 to $250,000 in debt.

Another charge card with American Express, this one for a “dependent child,” is carrying debt in the range of $15,000 and $50,000.

Cindy McCain reported a wealth of assets, including properties in Arizona and one she sold in La Jolla, Calif. for more than $1 million in profit.

In addition to his Senate salary, McCain received an annual pension from the U.S. Navy that is worth more than $58,000.

Democratic candidate, Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.), reported no liabilities in his annual financial disclosures.

http://thehill.com/campaign-2008/mccains-r...2008-06-13.html

1) When you're rich, $100K credit card bill isn't too much to worry about, especially when one has been traveling the country the past few months. I'm sure they can cover it.

2) I don't think you have to worry about either candidate balancing the budget.

I think Cindy's good for it.

As per Government, I think it's more valid to see the number of earmarks McCain has attached to spending bills.

Oh, that'd be ZERO.

:)

Er, ok. Rich people with high credit card balances. What a shock. I'm not going to worry about it til they go delinquent, lol.

Lets see McCain voted against the $33 Bil. farm bill and the ridiculous wasteful spending contained within and O'bama voted for it even though farming is currently experiencing huge profits.

O'baama voted the most liberal senator in America.

Case closed.

Er, ok. Rich people with high credit card balances. What a shock. I'm not going to worry about it til they go delinquent, lol.

Lets see McCain voted against the $33 Bil. farm bill and the ridiculous wasteful spending contained within and O'bama voted for it even though farming is currently experiencing huge profits.

Case closed.

Who voted?

:rolleyes:

Guess you're gonna be shocked with how "liberal" America is. :roflol:

Case closed.

Who voted?

We shall see. We will probably need suicide watches for all O'bammers the day after the election.

Of course, if the dem's can round up enough homeless, inner city, destitute people on polling day, who knows?

Case closed.

Who voted?

We shall see. We will probably need suicide watches for all O'bammers the day after the election.

Of course, if the dem's can round up enough homeless, inner city, destitute people on polling day, who knows?

Tiger 88's true fears come out in code language. Shock. :rolleyes:

Case closed.

Who voted?

Tiger 88's true fears come out in code language. Shock. :rolleyes:

Oh, please, like its a big secret where a huge chunk of democratic votes come from. People who they have hooked on their programs, plain and simple.

Archived