John McCain admits he never loved America until he was in his 30s

TexasTiger

Same old Republican crap ? What about the same old Democrat crap of bashing America first, damn AMERICA, US OF KKKA, accusing US Marines of cold blooded murder in Hadifa , of GITMO being a Soviet style Gulag..... sorry, but when Dems like Michelle say things which belittle the country, pardon us while we don't overlook it as a mere poorly stated phrase.

She didn't say any of the things you listed. More lies, red herrings, head fakes, distortions and all-around dishonest BS from Raptor!

I never claimed SHE said those, and you know it. I'm putting her words " for the first time in my adult life, I'm proud of my country " in context w/ the vile, wicked and other wise ridiculous things OTHER Dems HAVE said.

No lies, no red herrings, no head fakes, no distortions and being purely 100% honest and factual.

Grow the hell up TT, you're an embarrassment to the board.

The real comparison is to what McCain said. Instead, you put her comments into a "context" of what other people said instead of the context in which she said what she said. You're dishonest at your core which renders you incapable of seeing how dishonest your actions are. You're an embarrassment to the species.

YOU'RE the liar here, claiming I tried to credit other quotes to Michelle, when I did no such thing, what so ever. You're dishonest down to your DNA, which is what makes you a worthless Liberal scum in the first place. You're a disgrace and affront to the entire Cosmos.

Same old Republican crap ? What about the same old Democrat crap of bashing America first, damn AMERICA, US OF KKKA, accusing US Marines of cold blooded murder in Hadifa , of GITMO being a Soviet style Gulag..... sorry, but when Dems like Michelle say things which belittle the country, pardon us while we don't overlook it as a mere poorly stated phrase.

She didn't say any of the things you listed. More lies, red herrings, head fakes, distortions and all-around dishonest BS from Raptor!

I never claimed SHE said those, and you know it. I'm putting her words " for the first time in my adult life, I'm proud of my country " in context w/ the vile, wicked and other wise ridiculous things OTHER Dems HAVE said.

No lies, no red herrings, no head fakes, no distortions and being purely 100% honest and factual.

Grow the hell up TT, you're an embarrassment to the board.

The real comparison is to what McCain said. Instead, you put her comments into a "context" of what other people said instead of the context in which she said what she said. You're dishonest at your core which renders you incapable of seeing how dishonest your actions are. You're an embarrassment to the species.

YOU'RE the liar here, claiming I tried to credit other quotes to Michelle, when I did no such thing, what so ever. You're dishonest down to your DNA, which is what makes you a worthless Liberal scum in the first place. You're a disgrace and affront to the entire Cosmos.

ooohhh! :roflol:

Same old Republican crap ? What about the same old Democrat crap of bashing America first, damn AMERICA, US OF KKKA, accusing US Marines of cold blooded murder in Hadifa , of GITMO being a Soviet style Gulag..... sorry, but when Dems like Michelle say things which belittle the country, pardon us while we don't overlook it as a mere poorly stated phrase. It's only because of the recent past and the track record you jack-a$$es on the Left have w/ attacking your own country first, and being blind to the greatness she's shown. For you zealots, who ever is in the White House determines how America is to be viewed.

You moron. When will you learn there is a difference between democrat and liberal. Are the people who say all the bush lied soldiers died liberal? Of course, they aren't democrats though. Rev. Wright is not a democrat and those words alone show that. Stop trying to put the two into the same group because they are vastly different on many aspect. So stop with the "old Democrat crap" because they aren't democrats and we have never backed those words up.

The difference is you are still backing McCain's words up. We never backed Wright, Code Pink, or Michelle when she said that. We understood that was not what she meant, but we never endorsed her. Just stop, you are an embarrassment.

So, who are these folks on Democraticunderground.com ?

Here are some headlines and post from the message board there.

*traitor Justice Antonin Scalia continues lying

*Bomb Iran? What's to Stop Us?

By Ray McGovern

June 19, 2008

It’s crazy, but it’s coming soon – from the same folks who brought us Iraq.

Unlike the attack on Iraq five years ago, to deal with Iran there need be no massing of troops. And, with the propaganda buildup already well under way, there need be little, if any, forewarning before shock and awe and pox – in the form of air and missile attacks – begin.

*If Bush invades Iran/starts WWIII, it will be to profit

He's done quite well so far in both areas. Why not continue? It sure looks like no one can stop him. The arena of capitalism has bred the disaster capitalist, and we must stop such if we are to survive.

Impeach and prosecute NOW.

* They're still pointing guns on citizens I see -that good old Katrina model. ( A poster comments on an image from a gallery of flood pictures in the mid west, which had the following description : An angry resident that tried to drive around a security checkpoint is stopped by one police officer, right, while another tries to break his window to extract him in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Monday, June 16, 2008. (AP Photo/Seth Wenig) )

You might want to take that foot out of your mouth now. Moron.

So, who are these folks on Democraticunderground.com ?

Here are some headlines and post from the message board there.

*traitor Justice Antonin Scalia continues lying

*Bomb Iran? What's to Stop Us?

By Ray McGovern

June 19, 2008

It’s crazy, but it’s coming soon – from the same folks who brought us Iraq.

Unlike the attack on Iraq five years ago, to deal with Iran there need be no massing of troops. And, with the propaganda buildup already well under way, there need be little, if any, forewarning before shock and awe and pox – in the form of air and missile attacks – begin.

*If Bush invades Iran/starts WWIII, it will be to profit

He's done quite well so far in both areas. Why not continue? It sure looks like no one can stop him. The arena of capitalism has bred the disaster capitalist, and we must stop such if we are to survive.

Impeach and prosecute NOW.

* They're still pointing guns on citizens I see -that good old Katrina model. ( A poster comments on an image from a gallery of flood pictures in the mid west, which had the following description : An angry resident that tried to drive around a security checkpoint is stopped by one police officer, right, while another tries to break his window to extract him in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Monday, June 16, 2008. (AP Photo/Seth Wenig) )

That takes the cake. You just tried to defend your point with a message board. First of all, lets remember that anyone can say they are someone else and post something, but let's look a little closer.

Earlier you said that this is what us democrats(notice none on board have agreed with) have said:

same old Democrat crap of bashing America first, damn AMERICA, US OF KKKA, accusing US Marines of cold blooded murder in Hadifa , of GITMO being a Soviet style Gulag

Then USING A MESSAGE BOARD you put in an extremely liberal article about Iran. Nothing to do with screwing America, nothing to do with GITMO being a Gulag, nothing to do with cold blooded murders. And you act like they are the same thing. Furthermore, Scalia is called a traitor(just as Obama has been accused of the same by people on this board) and someone says to impeach Bush, which has been said by several senators. So remind me where in this MESSAGE BOARD of supposed democrats do they say God Dam* America, or that we are the US of KKA?

Please next time you provide us with humor when trying to refute a point, don't use a message board as your backup that mainstream democrats don't say the things listed above. Moron.

I agree with Tex...the hullabaloo over Michelle's remarks while giving McCain full benefit of the doubt is silly. There's nothing wrong with what McCain has said on this subject and neither was there anything wrong with Michelle Obama's remarks. Overblown crap.

Hopefully one day it will sink in that there are plenty of things to oppose Obama for that don't require dragging out stupid tripe like this.

Earlier you said that this is what us democrats(notice none on board have agreed with) have said:

same old Democrat crap of bashing America first, damn AMERICA, US OF KKKA, accusing US Marines of cold blooded murder in Hadifa , of GITMO being a Soviet style Gulag

Then USING A MESSAGE BOARD you put in an extremely liberal article about Iran. Nothing to do with screwing America, nothing to do with GITMO being a Gulag, nothing to do with cold blooded murders. And you act like they are the same thing. Furthermore, Scalia is called a traitor(just as Obama has been accused of the same by people on this board) and someone says to impeach Bush, which has been said by several senators. So remind me where in this MESSAGE BOARD of supposed democrats do they say God Dam* America, or that we are the US of KKA?

Please next time you provide us with humor when trying to refute a point, don't use a message board as your backup that mainstream democrats don't say the things listed above. Moron.

But it was Democrats who DID say those things. Specifically the remarks by Jack Murtha and our Marines being cold blooded killers at Haditha. Or that asinine remarks by Dick Durbin and how we treat terrorist down at Gitmo. Those aren't just Democrats, but the LEADERS of the Dem party. I tossed Rev Wright in there because he and his church will uniformily vote for Obama,and I'm certain that, if polled, well over 90% would call themselves Democrats.

The use of the message board, from DEMOCRATIC UNDERGROUND DOT COM , should be clear enough for me not to have to spell out the obvious.

And yet somehow, you have a problem w/ that.

Huh. <_<

Hopefully one day it will sink in that there are plenty of things to oppose Obama for that don't require dragging out stupid tripe like this.

You mean like all his flip flops?

Or that asinine remarks by Dick Durbin and how we treat terrorist down at Gitmo.

Wait, I'm sorry are you saying that we are not torturing the people at Gitmo? Let me be clear, not is that okay to get information, that is a different debate. Are you saying it doesn't go on?

The Haditha thing is an embarrassment to himself, democrats, and the House of Representatives.

However, for you to say you just "threw" in Rev. Wright is a bit far fetched. Sure, if it was at the bottom, maybe in a footnote I could see it being "thrown" in. However, when it is the only thing capitalized in your rant, it is hard to say it was thrown in, and even a stretch to say it was not the main part.

As far as using a discussion board to show that mainstream democrats feel this a certain way, I'm not sure I do understand it. Consider the people who use message boards. They are generally younger people, and with politics usually have a much more liberal view than the rest of the party. The site is extremely left wing, and doesn't come very close to accurately reflecting the average party member.

It would be like trying to get a fair review of the iPhone from www.digg.com. Ain't gonna happen.

Wait, I'm sorry are you saying that we are not torturing the people at Gitmo? Let me be clear, not is that okay to get information, that is a different debate. Are you saying it doesn't go on?

That's exactly what I'm saying. And Dick Durbin made ridiculous comments about Gitmo 2 yrs ago, before he'd ever set foot down there, only to *recant his remarks AFTER he went down there and saw for himself.

Under fire from Republicans and some fellow Democrats, Sen. Dick Durbin apologized Tuesday for comparing American interrogators at the Guantanamo Bay prison camp to Nazis and other historically infamous figures.

That's exactly what I'm saying. And Dick Durbin made ridiculous comments about Gitmo 2 yrs ago, before he'd ever set foot down there, only to *recant his remarks AFTER he went down there and saw for himself.

First of all, do you think there is some form of torture going on there? Of course it is not a Nazi camp, but do you think there is torture going on there.

Second, I think it is bad logic to use what a senator would see. It is highly unlikely that any bad stuff would go on while a congressman was touring the place. It is the same thing as employees act a lot different with their owners around.

Archived