Bama fans should demand preventative discipline from Saban

Hoopie

The more telling fact is that he had a fantastic opportunity to win with the Dolphins (Wannestadt had them, 9-7, 10-6 consistently) and he ran the fins into the ground ala culpepper and his sparkling personality.

Bama was already in the toilet when he arrived there, if they go much lower they will be on life support. That is what sensible bammers are concerned about with the elenty hundred arrests for coke, roberry and such.

He is a penis with ears and their program is in his hands and the results so far are far less than promising. If one of the gems from his recrooootin champeeenship falls victim to the capstone crime wave, look for a full fledged panic.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CircleDrill:

Two of those he had WAAAAY better talent and didn't know what to do with it.

Look, CD, I'll admit that you've shown yourself to be a pretty level headed guy at times. Yet, this comment is so far off-base it's not even funny.

He had "WAAAAY" better talent at Miami than he did at LSU or does at Alabama, but no in comparison to the other teams he faced. I hate to make the same point in two separate threads, but you leave me no choice. Surely you see the flaw in that statement.

As an example, imagine a high school coach going from Prattville High to Baylor. At Baylor, he'll obviously have much better talent but will also be facing much better talent than what is on his team. Yet, you claim he should automatically be beating Oklahoma, Texas, and Nebraska simply because his new players are better than the ones back in Prattville? C'mon, Drill.

Amazing. You are so conditioned to automatically defend every move Saban makes that you are now defending his pathetic performance as coach of the Miam Dolphins.

At what point in life does a man become responsible for his own actions? Tell me that? Am I only responsible for myself when I succeed? When I succeed in life it's because I am so awesome and when I fail it's not because I didn't know what I was doing or because I did it poorly, it's just because everybody else is better at it than me so I came in last, lost my job, didn't get the contract, etc.? I can't be held responsible for my own failures because....as long as I can explain why I am not responsible, then I am not responsible?

I tell you what, I will beat you to it. Saban's problems at Miami were Shula's fault. There you go...

Archived