All Politics Aside...

Whether you're a Democrat, Libertarian, Republican or any of the other persuasions, I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July and take a moment to think about how great a country this is and how blessed we all have been to have either been born here or were able to move here to take advantage of how wondeful it truly is.

Even with all the political bickering and fighting, this is still the greatest place in the world to live!

:cheer: :cheer: Happy Birthday America! :cheer: :cheer:

and

:au: WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!! :au:

Justin......what in the sam hill is that?

Happy 4th of July! :cheer:B):)

I hope all of you have a wonderful and safe weekend! :thumbsup:

Justin......what in the sam hill is that?

That, sir, is Team America.

***VERY STRONG LANGUAGE WARNING****

America _______ yeah!

It really is a great movie, check it out sometime.

In all seriousness though, Happy 4th everybody. Today we can all come together and celebrate our country and put all of the bickering aside. Without any doubt we are living in the American Era of history. Romans has their time, and we are lucky enough to be living in our very own. What our country has given the world can never be understated, and we control the compass of the world. It really is an amazing thing. I really believe that is why there is so much negativity around politics here, because we all know what is possible with our strength in this country so when we don't see it we get frustrated.

Once again, Happy Independence Day! Now off to spend the day on the boat...

Hope your time is AUsome there, Justin.

Happy Birthday, U.S.A.!

Thank you U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard.

Archived