noshaun 4 knowshon

WAR-MATT

He doesn't really say anything bad about Moreno.

One coach at UGA loves to find little things to motivate players so I bet one shirt ends up back at Moreno's locker before the game B)

could be a 200+ yd day.... B)

I think it was slated to be that kind of day before the shirts were printed.

Well played BG.

I'm looking forward to watching that kid play, right up until mid November :(

Did Knowshon make some comparison between himself & SA? If so, then the whole thing might make some degree of sense. But without Knowshon first running his mouth about him being better than SA -- this just further cements the idiotic reputation of the most illogical fanbase in the history of college athletics. :no:

No, he never made any sort of comparison to SA

It was the name that caught the comparison

This is the STUPIDEST thing that I have ever seen......

I mean, I understand the name play, but geez....give me a freaking break!!!!! SA played 10 years before Knowshon..........WAKE UP BAMMER NECK RETARDS! This is 2008! Not 1981, Not 1992, Not 1998.......

My mom taught me to not hate anyone, but the color red and that stupid cursive A make me want to punch ANYONE who I see wear it! I'm not lying when I say I just got angry typing that! GRRRRRR.

STUPID BAMMERS! :angry::puke:

I mean, I understand the name play, but geez....give me a freaking break!!!!! SA played 10 years before Knowshon..........WAKE UP BAMMER NECK RETARDS! This is 2008! Not 1981, Not 1992, Not 1998.......

My mom taught me to not hate anyone, but the color red and that stupid cursive A make me want to punch ANYONE who I see wear it! I'm not lying when I say I just got angry typing that! GRRRRRR.

Oh really? :ua::ua::ua::ua:

Oh really? :bamaspin::bamaspin::bamaspin::bamaspin:

fixed them for you.

I will give Bama fans credit at least

TideFans.com has a thread on it and just about everyone agreed that it was pathetic and said good things about Moreno

So, apparently they thought it was stupid too

Oh really? :bamaspin::bamaspin::bamaspin::bamaspin:

fixed them for you.

Touche' Ash and Thanks War Matt!

Archived