noshaun 4 knowshon

WAR-MATT

Let's see......1. Idiot rednecks that will talk trash about any stoopid idea that comes to mind.

2. Still....Living in the past

3. Sadly...if you can sell "got 12" T shirts, then these will sell also.

The most pathetic trash talking fanbase in the country.

Necks

Dang. Why didn't I think of that....could have made a mint!

:lol:

I give the guy credit....I did laugh reading over the site

If he wants to sell shirts for the game, he thought of something creative enough to sell them

Nobody every accused Bama of having slick marketing/merchandising campaigns.

This is beyond bad.

I REALLY like Moreno. A lot.

you're right and if you are going to do something like this, use a player that's currently on the roster.

:lol:

I give the guy credit....I did laugh reading over the site

If he wants to sell shirts for the game, he thought of something creative enough to sell them

He knows his market.

Plus, what else could it say?

"He's no Jimmy Johns."

This is beyond bad.

Moreno was obviously a freshman sensation. UGA had some ego/attitude problems with him this spring/summer. CMR called the Grandmother and got her involved to straihten the kid out. The UGA students on campus went into hero worship mode and he let it get to him. He was a HS hot shot in NJ and needs a little humility. He will make more $$ with humility than bravado. He needs to realize that no one is buying the Neon Deion personna anymore.

I'm not trying to flame here, but....Most the embarrasing elements/actions of Bama nation come from the huge numbers of fans that not only didn't graduate from Bama, but have never even been to TTown. The parents/gparents of these fans became Bama fans during the Bryant years and it is part of their identity.

This negative element pays off for Bama when it comes to instate visibility/exposure and the ability to sell merchandise and attract recruits. It has got to be at least a little embarrasing to educated Bama grads when the ignorance is exposed to the rest of the USA.

This is beyond bad.

Moreno was obviously a freshman sensation. UGA had some ego/attitude problems with him this spring/summer. CMR called the Grandmother and got her involved to straihten the kid out.

Myth

Myth that I believed at first (even posted on here) but eventually the truth came out.

Never happened

I think the shirt is kind of neat. It doesn't belittle Moreno. But no bammer should wear one and complain about anything related to:

Seven In a Row

I wish I thought of it. That guy is going to make some money, and I bet that's all he's thinking about.

Hell, he's probably not even a Bama fan.

I wish I thought of it. That guy is going to make some money, and I bet that's all he's thinking about.

bama fans will buy anything with hounstooth on it. B)

Kinda like the story of Brian Bozworth making some inflammatory comment back in his day and then making t-shirts that said "kill the boz" or something to that effect. Its probably Moreno behind the whole thing.

He doesn't really say anything bad about Moreno.

One coach at UGA loves to find little things to motivate players so I bet one shirt ends up back at Moreno's locker before the game B)

One coach at UGA loves to find little things to motivate players so I bet one shirt ends up back at Moreno's locker before the game B)

could be a 200+ yd day.... B)

could be a 200+ yd day.... B)

I think it was slated to be that kind of day before the shirts were printed.

I assume they've negotiated the licensing fees with UAT officials? ...Daniel Moore might be able to give them some pointers on that. ...or Jimmy James kennels. :rolleyes:

that's unfortunate, i was really looking forward to see how they coordinated with the houndstooth baseball hats.

Can someone please explain what this was all about? I'm assuming something about how Knowshon is no Shaun Alexander? What else?

Can someone please explain what this was all about? I'm assuming something about how Knowshon is no Shaun Alexander? What else?

It was a dumb red T-shirt design apparently being hawked by some of the unwashed crimson masses...the front had the UAT name/logo, the back read: "KNOWSHON MORENO IS NO SHAUN ALEXANDER"

I guess someone thought it would be cute to play on the "Knowshon/NoShaun" homophone. What they probably didn't think about was how it perpetuates the idea of Bammers living in the past.

I suspect it's been pulled from the site linked because it finally occurred to someone that they were infringing on Bama's copyright/marketing license rights.

[Personally, I'd wait to see how Moreno's career goes anyway--if by chance he were to end up with a Heisman and all the records in the books, that T-shirt would look even more stupid than it does now!]

Did Knowshon make some comparison between himself & SA? If so, then the whole thing might make some degree of sense. But without Knowshon first running his mouth about him being better than SA -- this just further cements the idiotic reputation of the most illogical fanbase in the history of college athletics. :no:

Archived