To the Auburn fans who call this site home...

Birmingham

I probably need to get something off my chest. I should probably apologize for a couple of things. 1. losing my cool and going off at the mouth and 2. speaking to the people who moderate this forum like I run the forum. I realize I'm a guest on ya'lls forum and I need to pull the reigns back a bit. I think I'm getting a little crazy and wild eyed with college football starting this month but still having to wait.

I see this forum as more of a collective, made up of people with different views. Being a Homer doesn't necessarily make your opinion unvalued. You have to realize that since you are one, you are going to get janked on. There are some fellow Auburn fans on this site that are also idiots. My whole thing is if you don't agree with it, reply a post or choose to ignore it. That's my 2 cents.

that's good advice. As a matter of fact, that's online forum 101

As for me, that's what this is about, I haven't been doing that.

Aw man, no need to do that!

I think I was almost banned.

For what, calling out a Mod? Sometimes they need to be. Can't let them get too high on themselves! :big:

B'ham, I appreciate you being willing to doing this, but a public apology wasn't necessary. I just wanted you to dial it down a notch or two.

Ash, let sleeping dogs lie.

Archived