TD Auburn Bowl

WarTim

Funny, I was just thinking back to '04. That is the year we officially "named" the contest TDA Bowl (in honor of Jim Fyfe.) Jenny asked for suggestions for a name and, blush, my suggestion won! Proud to see that it is still carrying on. (I miss our football goddess). That was the same year that we officially began the "Calling of the Nip" too. Something very special about 2004. Maybe we can have a "do-over" THIS year............. :au:

WDE!

Tim

Funny, I was just thinking back to '04. That is the year we officially "named" the contest TDA Bowl (in honor of Jim Fyfe.) Jenny asked for suggestions for a name and, blush, my suggestion won! Proud to see that it is still carrying on. (I miss our football goddess). That was the same year that we officially began the "Calling of the Nip" too. Something very special about 2004. Maybe we can have a "do-over" THIS year............. :au:

WDE!

Tim

Nothing sexier than a woman that knows and loves her :au: football and can hold her own against the boys on a sight like this-Man if I could just get my wife to start posting.. :hearts:

......What ever happened to Jenny??

Anybody have a list of the top "guessers" from each year that this has been done. Would be interesting to see who has played and if we have any repeaters.

Anybody have a list of the top "guessers" from each year that this has been done. Would be interesting to see who has played and if we have any repeaters.

Well, Jenny and I did it together in 2006, then I took it completely in 2007, and ironically one of the features I have built into the workbook is an historical data calculator. I currently only have 2006 and 2007 info calculated in the workbook but its pretty interesting. I may be able to copy and paste that here for any that would want to see it. I'm not sure I have anything prior to 2006, but I'll take a look.

Yeah Tim I think we all miss our football goddess, 04' was my first year here and 1st year playing TD Auburn Bowl. Many thanks are owed to Jenny and Wartiger (back then it was Pcola :P )

Archived