Saban at it again!

Ashandarei

What a jerk! I mean, he runs off guys that he doesn't think will make it, then he goes and gives 3 walk-ons scholarships! Tyrone King, Leigh Tiffin, and PJ Fitzjerald. What an ass.

What a jerk! I mean, he runs off guys that he doesn't think will make it, then he goes and gives 3 walk-ons scholarships! Tyrone King, Leigh Tiffin, and PJ Fitzjerald. What an ass.

That's impossible. According to some on here we're still running players off to get under 85.

I'm excited for those guys but that is pretty normal. When you have left over schollys you give them to walk-ons. Trust me, if Ray, Hood, and Johns and all those guys were here then it wouldn't be happening. It is not like he is doing some great thing, its just that he has left overs and there is no reason to let them just sit there.

I'm excited for those guys but that is pretty normal. When you have left over schollys you give them to walk-ons. Trust me, if Ray, Hood, and Johns and all those guys were here then it wouldn't be happening. It is not like he is doing some great thing, its just that he has left overs and there is no reason to let them just sit there.

Not the point. Even after the last guys left the team the reason over here was because Saban was trying to get down to 85 scholarships to make room for his players. I said then we were already under 85 but some wanted to continue the argument.. A week later we are able to award 3 players extra scholarships. If we aren't under 85 then how do we have 3 extra?

Wonder why Leigh Tiffin got a scholly?

His dad couldn't afford the tuition.

It just shows typical little brother syndrome for you to constantly come on this board and try to convince Auburn fans that Saban is really a good guy. I would never waste one second of my time posting on any Bammer message board in an effort to try and convince Bammers that Tuberville was a good guy.

Well if that makes you guys feel better. :lol:

So, when is the ceremony for his Humanitarian of the year award? I want to make sure I get tickets in the front row so I can hopefully touch the hem of his garment.

One should note that two of these, King and Tiffin are legacies. Also interesting that King had academic problems at Grambling but managed to transfer to bama. Hmmmm.

That's impossible. According to some on here we're still running players off to get under 85.

Is that not true? Otherwise how did you get under 85 to give these guys a scholly. :P

This thread is ridiculous.

1. You idiot bama fans this is done at colleges everywhere.

2. Auburn fans: we complain he has nothing but criminals and won't let anyone go, but then call him out for cutting people. Let the guy run his program. He's not doing anything wrong.

Is that not true? Otherwise how did you get under 85 to give these guys a scholly. :P

Please don't help them with the math. They're still trying to figure out how to get a new landlord for BDS.

Guilty conscience... :):poke:

just for good measure, Jonathan Lowe (walk-on that was not invited to fall camp and according to WarTim was just another casualty to make room for Saban's players even though we were already under 85), has re-joined the team as a walk-on.

just for good measure, Jonathan Lowe (walk-on that was not invited to fall camp and according to WarTim was just another casualty to make room for Saban's players even though we were already under 85), has re-joined the team as a walk-on.

Yep they needed him on the scout team.

Archived