DE Montez Robinson....

The Prowler

I'm hearing that a commitment watch is starting now, for the Good Guys......and no, not uat. I'm hearing within the next three weeks, possibly during the LSU visit.

Bostic also coming on official visit as is Motta. Go Tigers!

Official visits are nice, but let us not forget that a lot of these kids just take all of the officials they can get. I recall someone from Alabama coming to the Iron Bowl either last year or three years ago pumping up recruits to go to Bama.

It's better than nothing, but I am not getting my hopes up on anybody until I hear a commitment and even then I'm like "we'll see."

Well, Montez is now stating that he wants to wait until he takes other visits now. If we beat LSU that night, then I've got a really good feeling that Auburn will land him.

Official visits are nice, but let us not forget that a lot of these kids just take all of the officials they can get. I recall someone from Alabama coming to the Iron Bowl either last year or three years ago pumping up recruits to go to Bama.

It's better than nothing, but I am not getting my hopes up on anybody until I hear a commitment and even then I'm like "we'll see."

that would have been Andre "man boobs" Smith....

Archived