Auburn's New Offensive Coordinator

Krieger

22auoc.jpg

Real Classy for a 1st time post...must be a bammer which, of course, let's us know why you have no respect or compassion for a man that just lost his job as you guys have gotten so used to it over the years.

Feel free to make this your last post as I'm sure you won't be missed... :puke:

22auoc.jpg

Real Classy for a 1st time post...must be a bammer which, of course, let's us know why you have no respect or compassion for a man that just lost his job as you guys have gotten so used to it over the years.

:cry3:

22auoc.jpg

:cry3:

Definite bammer. get lost!

22auoc.jpg

You will have to excuse Krieger I.T. He has rotted his brain by listening to 23 hours a day of Poison and other Hair metal bands for the last 10 years.

22auoc.jpg

You will have to excuse Krieger I.T. He has rotted his brain by listening to 23 hours a day of Poison and other Hair metal bands for the last 10 years.

:roflol: I hate hair/glam metal. <_<

22auoc.jpg

...and he is not a Bammer. Just a total A hole! :poke: If he sticks around he will catch hell indeed. Chopper will love this guy. <_<

22auoc.jpg

...and he is not a Bammer. Just a total A hole! :poke: If he sticks around he will catch hell indeed. Chopper will love this guy. <_<

Methinks someone is butthurt? :(

I just tell it like it is. B)

Your pic of franklin with the books is a low blow. Enough said.

Really?

I know you dont like Auburn and such....we share the same thought in that....but why come flame here? You make a bad name for bama fans on this board.

Archived