Committments

mattd

9 out of 26 talked to (all offensive) are still committed to AU...the only one that seemed a little worried was Brandon heavens...other than that I think we're good.

I have expected Heavens to go to Florida for some time anyway...he didn't seem very solid in his commitment 3 months ago even.

On a side note, it looks like Rodney Scott may be back in the fold though instead.

A Dad of a Jr recruit called in yesterday on JOX and said he hadn't heard anything from the coaches at all and didn't know if they were still suppose to come to the game this weekend. His son is a receiver @ Hoover and CTF was recruiting him. SO...I hope that makes it's way to the coaches ...hope no one falls through the cracks.

I hope Brandon Heavens commits to UF. I don't want that kind of character at Auburn. If he goes to UF, I want wish him well.

I'd like to know more. What didn't you like about him when you met him?

I hope Brandon Heavens commits to UF. I don't want that kind of character at Auburn. If he goes to UF, I want wish him well.

...and performed a background check?

You can be such a jerk.

...and performed a background check?

Does he perfer steak or chicken? What is his blood type?

Archived