Tubs will not coach in the Iron Bowl

AuburnSniper21

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone on high must have seriously gotten to Tub for him to support Franklin one day and fire him the next. I'm sure a mandate was made that Tub needs to turn the offense around one way or another, or changes will be made at the end of the year. Tub and his offensive coaches are trying to turn it around, but it isn't going to happen. 5-7 is the best it is going to get in 2009.

Still, I believe Tub has earned the opportunity to turn the offense around, given conditions. If he is unwilling to agree to conditions, then he should be asked to resign. But, I doubt it will come down to that until after the season ends. Jacobs is not man enough to replace Tub before the IB, unless Jacobs' job is also on the line, which may ultimately be the deciding factor if Tub's reign quickly ends. Frankly, I think Tub deserves another chance, but Jacobs is in way over his head and does not deserve the benefit of a doubt. I do not trust Jacobs to bring in a quality HC if Tub is gone. I think if Tub goes, Jacbos shoud go with him. Tub can get another HC gig. Jacobs will never be the AD for another school.

The moon is made of green cheese....or spare ribs, my opinion

HEY! Would you eat it?!

I would. And I'd wash it down with a tall, cool Budweiser.

HEY! Would you eat it?!

What's your favorite planet?

Everyone of you need to take your oraneg and blue goggles off. It is obvious we are getting dominated in recruiting. All of our commits look elsewhere but Auburn never tries to sway other schools commits. Also, Bama is going to dominate us. We can't stop anything on defense now and it is only going to get worse the more players give up. Major changes have to be made or we are just delaying the process.

Dude, you are wasting your breathe, The AU Homers on this site refuse to see or believe that the writing is on the wall. They absolutely believe some sort of divine intervention will come along and save the season, which makes them worse than UA homers.

Arkansas and WVU both posted over 400 yards of total offense and all our coach can say is, "we'll get things right" and you mention that Bama is going to kill us? WTF do you think Houston Nutt is going to do in 2 weeks? Mark Richt a week later?

These fools on this board are in complete denial and I do agree with you, CTT will not be the coach in the IB this year, not because he might slip up and win (which won't happen), he will leave or be fired to intact his record agasint UA and against UA in T-Town.

If he's wasting his breath, (which would imply you are as well since you agree with him), and we're all fools, in denial and waiting for devine intervention, why the need to keeo trying?

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.... :moon:

Who cares about the damn Ironbowl i want a National Championship or a BCS Game.And firing Tubbs would be a dumb move hes made some mistakes but hes done enough good that we can give him 1 more year.

Everyone of you need to take your oraneg and blue goggles off. It is obvious we are getting dominated in recruiting. All of our commits look elsewhere but Auburn never tries to sway other schools commits. Also, Bama is going to dominate us. We can't stop anything on defense now and it is only going to get worse the more players give up. Major changes have to be made or we are just delaying the process.

Dude, you are wasting your breathe, The AU Homers on this site refuse to see or believe that the writing is on the wall. They absolutely believe some sort of divine intervention will come along and save the season, which makes them worse than UA homers.

Arkansas and WVU both posted over 400 yards of total offense and all our coach can say is, "we'll get things right" and you mention that Bama is going to kill us? WTF do you think Houston Nutt is going to do in 2 weeks? Mark Richt a week later?

These fools on this board are in complete denial and I do agree with you, CTT will not be the coach in the IB this year, not because he might slip up and win (which won't happen), he will leave or be fired to intact his record agasint UA and against UA in T-Town.

If he's wasting his breath, (which would imply you are as well since you agree with him), and we're all fools, in denial and waiting for devine intervention, why the need to keeo trying?

You're an udder fool GoAU.. The world of denial must be a fun place for you. Enjoy your stay.

HEY! Would you eat it?!

Mine's the sun. Always has been. I like it 'cause it's like the king of the planets.

That's "utter", Mensa candidate.

Maybe he meant "udder," like a cow, but got the "fool" part wrong. He meant "full."

Yeah, I truly don't understand people and their bovine love, but so be it.

HEY! Would you eat it?!

Mine's the sun. Always has been. I like it 'cause it's like the king of the planets.

HEY! Have you ever seen an eclipse?

HEY! Would you eat it?!

We are playing like cows, slow and standing still while Noel devine and White run by, and that WR that ran for a TD, Fool part is correct as well, only because AU is 4-4, we have a HC that doesn't want to be here anymore and all you morons/AU Homers can say to counter it is using false hopes to believe AU will win more games, serious denial and now, all you can talk about is outer space...?.. moon cheese?? Idiots... pure and simple.

HEY! Would you eat it?!

We are playing like cows, slow and standing still while Noel devine and White run by, and that WR that ran for a TD, Fool part is correct as well, only because AU is 4-4, we have a HC that doesn't want to be here anymore and all you morons/AU Homers can say to counter it is using false hopes to believe AU will win more games, serious denial and now, all you can talk about is outer space...?.. moon cheese?? Idiots... pure and simple.

Someone is oblivious to what is going on.

I'll give you a hint.

Cubs win! Cubs win!

I disagree. Tubby will coach in the IB, his fate already has been determined, IMO. Who wants to fire Tubby and take the heat if we lose the IB??? Surely you can hear the gnashing of teeth and pulling of hair. "If Tubby had not been fired we would have made in 7 in a row!!!" Blah, blah...

No I think Tubby will have to suffer through this last stretch of the season knowing what his fate is already; win, lose or draw.

If you had the choice of having mad cow disease or being one of the greatest scientist in your field, which one would you pick?

You're an udder fool GoAU.. The world of denial must be a fun place for you. Enjoy your stay.

You're still here? Too bad for us.

I personally don't think it would do any good to fire Tuberville. He has a sophomore qb, half the o line is sophmores, no offensive coordin. So we have a bad year. As I recall the last time we had a bad year we went undefeated the next year. We need to grow up and we will do better!

I used to have the most perfect navel. After I had umbilical hernia surgery, it has never been the same. I sure miss my old perfect navel.

I guess I should never have gotten drunk and played "naval destroyer" with a hula hoop with a nail in it.

Oh, the things one does and regrets later. . .

Archived