Tubs will not coach in the Iron Bowl

AuburnSniper21

I would. I would smother myself with brown mustard and relish. I'd be delicious.

you made a wise choice my friend. If you would have said no I would have bitten your ear off.

Hey everybody, Well as you know, 1997 was quite a year. A lot things happened, some good, some bad. Mother Teresa died, that wasn't good unless you hated Mother Tearsa. I myself wasn't a fan of hers. Don't ask why.

We were like oil and water. Just didn't mix.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you guys are idiotic.. enjoy your astronomy.. :no:

I was once told......when you think you are screwed up and everybody else is OK, you really don't need help. But when you think everybody else is screwed uo and you're OK, you need help ASAP. :P

Sounds like everyone else is in serious denial. :no:

I would. I would smother myself with brown mustard and relish. I'd be delicious.

you made a wise choice my friend. If you would have said no I would have bitten your ear off.

Hey everybody, Well as you know, 1997 was quite a year. A lot things happened, some good, some bad. Mother Teresa died, that wasn't good unless you hated Mother Tearsa. I myself wasn't a fan of hers. Don't ask why.

If I was a scientist I would clone hotdogs. Think of all the possibilities.

You could have a hotdog whenever you wanted.

If you dip a cloned hotdog in corbread batter and deep fry it what do you get? One stinky inbread singleminded drunk cajun LSU fan. Heck they even have mustard colored uniforms.

There'd be so many you could use them as currency...

There'd be so many you could use them as currency...

20 hot dogs would equal roughly a nickel. Depending on the strength of the yen, I'm not quite sure, but...you know what, I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's just keep praying that we can clone one of these hot dogs.

I personally don't think it would do any good to fire Tuberville. He has a sophomore qb, half the o line is sophmores, no offensive coordin. So we have a bad year. As I recall the last time we had a bad year we went undefeated the next year. We need to grow up and we will do better!

The problem is CTT doesn't want to be here anymore, he has totally lost the locker room and respect from alot of the fan base.

And you got this directly from tuberville, when? I'd like to know... When did you poll the fan base? I wasn't sent anything. Tuberville has my complete respect as a person and a football coach.

His heart isn't in it anymore, and he is showing definite signs of it.. Look at other schools, look at their coach on the sidelines, especially when players make mistakes as well as the refs.

so, his heart isn't in it anymore (according to you only) because he doesn't rant and rave on the sideline like a lunatic? That's your indicator that his heart isn't in it anymore? wow..do you actually watch football??

If CTT really cared at all, then he wouldn't have been in the woods duck hunting while Richt, Meyer, and especially Saban were all on the recruiting trail and look at how those Universitys are doing and have the audicity to state that his "health is fine" "he loves recruiting" which is all lip service and advertisement for potential employers looking for a new coach.

First of all, where exactly have you been the last NINE years? It sure hasn't been following auburn's football program. Tuberville takes the same hunting trip EVERY YEAR you moron. Were you on the staff with Richt, Meyer and saban while they were on the recruiting trail during this TWO DAY hunting trip? How do you know they were out recruiting? You don't. Are you tuberville's doctor? How do you know anything about his health? I'll answer for you. You know nothing. If you knew anything at all about what you are talking about you would know that tuberville and his wife and kids all LOVE Auburn.

How inspiring,, but yet, not suprised one bit at your strong ability to be highly naive and gullible. The past nine years consisted of -

getting blown out 31-7 in the 01 IB and almost getting fired in 02 but survived only because of a suprise 17-7 IB victory.

2003, Pre-season ranking of 6th in the country only to see the season go to tank which the only "valid" thing that happened that year to save his job was, beating a 4-9 UA team... I still as of today have a headache from all of the jetfuel I still smell.

2004, The best year in his tenure and because of his whodini ability, it actually caused him to actually coach, or better yet, hire good assistants and actually not meddle in what they are doing. Results, a 13-0 Season with nothing to show for it besides a Conference Championship.

05- Decent Season, 4th win in a row, yay..

06 - Preseason 4th in the country and choked against Ark- Nutt, then got another chance after beating UF and was 4th in the BCS only to choke against UGA w/a true freshmen QB (stafford) at home.

07 - Lost to USF at home, got croomed at home(2 games we should have won), team suffering from repercussions form Jetgate, head coach flirting with the Ark job as well as other HC jobs, got soulja-boyed in the UGA game, fired Borges, Lost Will Mucschamp, who is laughing his ass off right now, he is in track to become the 2nd AU assistant to go to another school and win a NC, hired the now fired Tony Franklin.

2008, lets not get way into it, however I will summerize it for you so far, 4-4

And do you have any proof that the Tubervilles' "love" Auburn..?

Ok bronco loser, exactly how am I being naive and gullible? Is it because I don't agree with your incredible idiocy you are spouting off here? You've given us NOTHING but shallow opinions with no substance to back anything up. I'm still waiting for you to prove that tuberville doesn't want to be at auburn anymore. I already know you can't prove it because you don't know crap about what you are talking about. Your a blind follower that believes what all the alabama media outlets tell you. Talk about being naive. Hopefully one day you'll be able to form an opinion on your own, based on actual facts instead of what you get spoon fed everything on alabama talk radio. Until then, if you are so unhappy and think those of us here that don't agree with you are idiots, then by all means go away. Find another team to piss and moan about. I'm sure where ever you settle in they'll welcome you with open arms. I assure you, you won't be missed here..

If they are planning on firing him, there is no way they let him coach the Iron Bowl cause he could slip up and get a win. Then everyone would hate Auburn for firing him for winning the Iron Bowl 7 times in a row. I feel like a change will be made prior to the Iron Bowl. You can write that down.

The above post started this thread. President Gogue today was adamant in saying that no evaluations of the coaches will be discussed until after the season is over. Translation...Tubs will be our HC in the IB. So Sniper, get out your eraser and wipe the egg off your face. And Bronco, I will give you a 10% discount on our $100 bet if you want to pay off early :big:

If they are planning on firing him, there is no way they let him coach the Iron Bowl cause he could slip up and get a win. Then everyone would hate Auburn for firing him for winning the Iron Bowl 7 times in a row. I feel like a change will be made prior to the Iron Bowl. You can write that down.

The above post started this thread. President Gogue today was adamant in saying that no evaluations of the coaches will be discussed until after the season is over. Translation...Tubs will be our HC in the IB. So Sniper, get out your eraser and wipe the egg off your face. And Bronco, I will give you a 10% discount on our $100 bet if you want to pay off early :big:

PT, not trying to be combative but, until the Bus stops in T-Town and CTT gets off and he's the first person in the tiger walk, that is when I will believe it. Until then, I just don't think things will look good, contrary to what the Prez states, especially if he loses to Nutt this weekend.

PT, not trying to be combative but, until the Bus stops in T-Town and CTT gets off and he's the first person in the tiger walk, that is when I will believe it. Until then, I just don't think things will look good, contrary to what the Prez states, especially if he loses to Nutt this weekend.

I was just kidding with you, hence the "smiley." My jab was more at Sniper who was so adamant but wouldn't even respond to my offer to bet him. Actually, my original offer of a bet was aimed at him but you stepped up and took it.

I was just kidding with you, hence the "smiley." My jab was more at Sniper who was so adamant but wouldn't even respond to my offer to bet him. Actually, my original offer of a bet was aimed at him but you stepped up and took it.

I gotcha! well, you did shoot the offer at me, and yes I did take it.. I just still think he won't be coaching the IB, if he does, then so be it, I just don't see how since Lowder, and alot of the higher ups want him gone, and deep down inside CTT wants to leave too because deep down inside, he's still pissed about Jetgate.

This is just one big ******* nightmare.. I never imagine this happening the way it has..

I gotcha! well, you did shoot the offer at me, and yes I did take it.. I just still think he won't be coaching the IB, if he does, then so be it, I just don't see how since Lowder, and alot of the higher ups want him gone, and deep down inside CTT wants to leave too because deep down inside, he's still pissed about Jetgate.

This is just one big ******* nightmare.. I never imagine this happening the way it has..

I have to say that IMHO this isn't true and I think (correct me with something substantial if you can) this is raw speculation on your part. Tubs has repeately said he want to retire at Auburn and I know for a fact his family doesn't want to leave Auburn. His kids have grown up in Auburn and it's their home. How in the world can you say"deep inside he wants to leave?" How can you be so presumptious to think you know what he thinks deep inside?

I have to say that IMHO this isn't true and I think (correct me with something substantial if you can) this is raw speculation on your part. Tubs has repeately said he want to retire at Auburn and I know for a fact his family doesn't want to leave Auburn. His kids have grown up in Auburn and it's their home. How in the world can you say"deep inside he wants to leave?" How can you be so presumptious to think you know what he thinks deep inside?

No intensity, its been gone from him for the past 2-3 years, the only intensity recently was from Muchamp, and now he's gone. Look at how CTT acts after we lose a game, he's like, ahh.. meh.. whatever, he just doesn't seem to care, especially last year when he was flirting with the Ark job, the aTm job and this year, we're 4-4... You (you as in a coach or just about anybody) can say just about anything because talk is cheap, Body language speaks much lowder..(pardon the pun).. this is just MHO.

No intensity, its been gone from him for the past 2-3 years, the only intensity recently was from Muchamp, and now he's gone. Look at how CTT acts after we lose a game, he's like, ahh.. meh.. whatever, he just doesn't seem to care, especially last year when he was flirting with the Ark job, the aTm job and this year, we're 4-4... You (you as in a coach or just about anybody) can say just about anything because talk is cheap, Body language speaks much lowder..(pardon the pun).. this is just MHO.

I will leave it there. It's hard to argue (discuss) this kind of thing with anyone who really believes he was interested in the A&M or Arky jobs.

Peace.

DO NOT FIRE CTT HE WILL MAKE IT RIGHT AND HAS A 6-0 AGAINST BAMA AND 3-0 AGANIST FLORIDA AND 4-0 AGAINST TENNESSEE. ALL WE NEED IS 7-0 AGAINST BAMA AND 14-0 IN 2009 SEASON AND I WILL BE HAPPY.

DO NOT FIRE CTT HE WILL MAKE IT RIGHT AND HAS A 6-0 AGAINST BAMA AND 3-0 AGANIST FLORIDA AND 4-0 AGAINST TENNESSEE. ALL WE NEED IS 7-0 AGAINST BAMA AND 14-0 IN 2009 SEASON AND I WILL BE HAPPY.

1484615917_cad5ab7172.jpg

I once read in a thread......when you think you are screwed up and everybody else is OK, you really don't need help. But when you think everybody else is screwed up and you're OK, you need help ASAP.

I disagree. Tubby will coach in the IB, his fate already has been determined, IMO. Who wants to fire Tubby and take the heat if we lose the IB??? Surely you can hear the gnashing of teeth and pulling of hair. "If Tubby had not been fired we would have made in 7 in a row!!!" Blah, blah...

No I think Tubby will have to suffer through this last stretch of the season knowing what his fate is already; win, lose or draw.

Why am I not shocked to know that raven is a NObama supporter? :lol::lol::lol:

Quotes by BroncoAU:

I just don't see how since Lowder, and alot of the higher ups want him gone,

You know that "Lowder and a lot of higher ups want him gone" just how, exactly? Have coffee with those higher ups every morning? This is nothing but bamzo wishful thinking that you saw somewhere on the internet.

deep down inside CTT wants to leave too because deep down inside, he's still pissed about Jetgate.

Obviously not true, just more bamzo BS. If CTT wanted to leave, he's had plenty of opportunities since 2004.

especially last year when he was flirting with the Ark job, the aTm job...

CTT never was interested in those jobs. He never "flirted" with those schools. Paul Pondscum started those rumors to cause unrest and help $aban's recruiting. Thanks to people that are gullible, it worked.

Please, in the future, consider the source when you hear stupid things about Auburn. The people that start that stuff hope some of us will take the bait and spread their lies. Next time, don't take the bait.

Quotes by BroncoAU:

I just don't see how since Lowder, and alot of the higher ups want him gone,

You know that "Lowder and a lot of higher ups want him gone" just how, exactly? Have coffee with those higher ups every morning? This is nothing but bamzo wishful thinking that you saw somewhere on the internet.

deep down inside CTT wants to leave too because deep down inside, he's still pissed about Jetgate.

Obviously not true, just more bamzo BS. If CTT wanted to leave, he's had plenty of opportunities since 2004.

especially last year when he was flirting with the Ark job, the aTm job...

CTT never was interested in those jobs. He never "flirted" with those schools. Paul Pondscum started those rumors to cause unrest and help $aban's recruiting. Thanks to people that are gullible, it worked.

Please, in the future, consider the source when you hear stupid things about Auburn. The people that start that stuff hope some of us will take the bait and spread their lies. Next time, don't take the bait.

"You know that "Lowder and a lot of higher ups want him gone" just how, exactly? Have coffee with those higher ups every morning? This is nothing but bamzo wishful thinking that you saw somewhere on the internet."

And you're an idiot to think otherwise

"Obviously not true, just more bamzo BS. If CTT wanted to leave, he's had plenty of opportunities since 2004."

Even more of an idiot than I previously thought. what was his buyout clause back in 04? 05? 06? Think that had something to do with it?

"CTT never was interested in those jobs. He never "flirted" with those schools. Paul Pondscum started those rumors to cause unrest and help $aban's recruiting. Thanks to people that are gullible, it worked."

So what are you considered if you truely believe that? and I don't think $aban didn't need much help from AU mishaps to post a No 1 recruiting class.

"Please, in the future, consider the source when you hear stupid things about Auburn. The people that start that stuff hope some of us will take the bait and spread their lies. Next time, don't take the bait."

None taken, no need. Its pretty obvious from what I am seeing in Auburn.

This is pretty telling. Thank goodness you said "in Auburn" rather than "in our team". Tell you what, since I am positive you will be the first one here running your mouth if Tuberville gets fired this year or even next, please do not be here running your mouth at all if any of the following happen:

• AU beats UGA (2008)
  • AU beats Bama (2008)
  • Tuberville hires a qualified OC (remember, in your mind he's gone, so you shouldn't voice an opinion here either way)
  • the 2009 and 2010 seasons are a success under Tuberville

Hey Bronco: Instead of calling me an idiot, would you care to provide a link, just One Single Link to a reputable source that backs up your claims? Don't have one? Didn't think so.

All you are doing is ignoring any semblance of facts and parroting stuff you saw on some bammer internet chat board.

Why not put your conversation with Lowder and those other higher ups, the conversation where they say they want CTT gone, on YouTtube. Then we could all watch it.

While you are at it, add the visit you had with Tuberville, the one where he told you he hated Auburn but was stuck here by a buyout that didn't exist at the time you claim it did. That would get lots of hits on YouTube.

Are you sure you're not a bamzo? Most Auburn folk know to check at least a few facts before they make ridiculous claims on the internet.

This is pretty telling. Thank goodness you said "in Auburn" rather than "in our team". Tell you what, since I am positive you will be the first one here running your mouth if Tuberville gets fired this year or even next, please do not be here running your mouth at all if any of the following happen:

• AU beats UGA (2008)
  • AU beats Bama (2008)
  • Tuberville hires a qualified OC (remember, in your mind he's gone, so you shouldn't voice an opinion here either way)
  • the 2009 and 2010 seasons are a success under Tuberville

"AU beats UGA (2008)" won't happen.. look at what they did to LSU which we failed to do.

"AU beats Bama (2008) Won't happen either, look at what they did to Clemson, UGA, Ark, UT

"Tuberville hires a qualified OC (remember, in your mind he's gone, so you shouldn't voice an opinion here either way)" We shall see.. I won't hold my breathe.

"the 2009 and 2010 seasons are a success under Tuberville" thats a beautiful crystal ball you got there.. looks like the same one I saw at the flea market last week.

Archived