Sure glad they cleared that up

TitanTiger

"If you're not a man or woman, words like 'gay' or 'lesbian' don't fit you anymore," said Sam Davis, founder of United Genders of The Universe, a support group and speakers bureau. "The words from just a few years ago aren't adequate to talk about who we are, where we're coming from and who we like."

I'm confused by the first 7 words here......

"If you're not a man or woman, words like 'gay' or 'lesbian' don't fit you anymore," said Sam Davis, founder of United Genders of The Universe, a support group and speakers bureau. "The words from just a few years ago aren't adequate to talk about who we are, where we're coming from and who we like."

I'm confused by the first 7 words here......

you just aren't sensitive enough to know what it's trying to say.

:(

Well, it makes sense to me. I have a neutered male dog who is my child, and jsut as human as anyone I know, and he is neither a man nor a woman. So that must be the alternative - if they aren't a man or woman, they are dogs!!

Personally, I'm stickin' with "fruits". No...I don't mean I personally am stickin' with fruits. Cause I'm happily married...to a girl...no, really...by "fruits" I meant the queers...not who I'm with...uh, you know what I mean...I gotta go ...and be with my wife...who I'm happily married to...

Well, it makes sense to me.  I have a neutered male dog who is my child, and jsut as human as anyone I know, and he is neither a man nor a woman.  So that must be the alternative - if they aren't a man or woman, they are dogs!!

I am with Jenny here. Not man or woman? Must be a new species. And since men and women are top of the food chain it just goes to reason that that species must be something less. Lets call them sex obsessed sneeches that sometimes wear breeches. :lol:

BTW, fruits would fit, and fruits are usually found naked too.

I could not finish the article btw. Too dang confusing. Someone putting that much effort into what they call themselves is sex obsessed.

Archived