No1 RB in the Country Bryce Brown

mattd

Luper has an in school visit scheduled today....no link premium content ...soft verbal to Miami

Tyrik Tollison also is scheduing a vist...#2 dual threat QB in nation

Rollison scored a 13 on his ACT and "doesn't remember" his GPA? Are you kidding me? He and Vince Young apparently have more in common than athletic skills....

Rollison scored a 13 on his ACT and "doesn't remember" his GPA? Are you kidding me? He and Vince Young apparently have more in common than athletic skills....

To be fair, I'm not real sure what my GPA was in high school either, of course I graduated 11 years ago.

The way I would sell Bryce Brown is just hand him a #34 jersey.

nice gesture, but there really wouldn't be a point since he can't wear it in a game. #34 at auburn is retired.

To be fair, I'm not real sure what my GPA was in high school either, of course I graduated 11 years ago.

I wouldn't give you a scholarship either. B)

nice gesture, but there really wouldn't be a point since he can't wear it in a game. #34 at auburn is retired.

Bo also played before he was born. Caddy and Ronnie may carry more weight with this generation.

If Brown is half as good as Bo, hand him a #17 jersey. B)

Reggie and Jason did good by it. :thumbsup:

A thirteen on the ACT? All you have to do to score a thirteen is HOLD A FREAKING PENCIL! Well, there's always Mississippi State....

Oh, it just occurred to me that this guy may be a Bama lean. If that's the case, I look for his ACT to jump to 23 at about the same time his GPA turns the corner towards 3.0!

Didnt he put on a hat at the Army all Star game? Can't remember what school but do remeber he had some good hands and was co player of game.

Archived