Randle to Visit AU Last

auwallace

no longer interested in the turds per rivals and we will get his last visit. still a long shot but just to be mentioned as a finalist for one of the top players in the country is a welcome change from the diamond in the rough project approach.

I really, REALLY hope this turns out to be the case. Things change so fast it's hard to put much faith in anything, but this would be a serious HOOT!

There was a premium LSU Rivals article stating he narrowed his choices to Auburn, LSU, Oklahoma and Tennessee, with Ole Miss as a longshot. But this was not a quote from Randle rather a statement from the author. I really think it was some kind of error...I don't think he's eliminated bammer yet. The only one he said he was basically done with was Miami.

Is there more in the article that says he dropped Alabama? The only thing I can read from the link (I don't have a subscription) is that AU will be his last official visit, and that he visited Alabama last weekend.

Is there more in the article that says he dropped Alabama? The only thing I can read from the link (I don't have a subscription) is that AU will be his last official visit, and that he visited Alabama last weekend.

Seems to be a type-o, but I don't know for sure.

Alabama's omission was an error and has since been fixed. the author of the story on Rivals was a TigerBait author. whether it was intentionally left out by him, i don't know. he has fixed it to include Alabama though. RR is still going to LSU imo.

Alabama's omission was an error and has since been fixed. the author of the story on Rivals was a TigerBait author. whether it was intentionally left out by him, i don't know. he has fixed it to include Alabama though. RR is still going to LSU imo.

agreed

I would bet my last paycheck that he ends up at LSU but give CGC credit for getting him in for a visit. If for no other reason than to give Doug Segrest the name as a false reporter. Wouldn't there be a meltdown in T town if he were to sign with Auburn?

I would bet my last paycheck that he ends up at LSU but give CGC credit for getting him in for a visit. If for no other reason than to give Doug Segrest the name as a false reporter. Wouldn't there be a meltdown in T town if he were to sign with Auburn?

I think he ends up at LSU as well, but I am glad that CGC is at least willing to go visit some of the kids he has. You can't dance with the prom queen if you never ask.

I think he ends up at LSU as well, but I am glad that CGC is at least willing to go visit some of the kids he has. You can't dance with the prom queen if you never ask.

Very true!

Archived