Anthony Gullley's Family Burned by Willis

WaDE'05

:angry: I just got back into town, and I CAN'T BELIEVE this whole saga that has unwrapped in Auburn!

I can't believe that James Willis would betray us like this, and I can't believe that he would intentionally sabatage Auburn. What a ****head!!!!!!

With my educational background being in Psych, and Sociology I have studied behavior and lying a lot both in books, and in jobs as a counselor and social worker. I have read this story a couple of times, and if this is not true, then this guy should win a pulitzer prize for his fiction. I think that this is a very sincere and touching story.

On a final note, if this is found to be true with this kid or any other recruit in any shape form or fashion, then James Willis should be BANNED from Auburn University for LIFE! Not joking either! Even when the bamzies come to town for a game, CJW should not be allowed on campus! I'll give Sir Charles ONE get out of jail free card, as he is known to run his mouth, but I think he loves Auburn. Coach Willis gets NONE and I would LOVE to see him so I could spit in his face! (hopefully, he can't run as fast as he used too, b/c my 5.3 forty will get me an asswhoopin!)

So if anyone was holding out any hope for Cotton to sign this pretty much settles it. Welcome to Ole Miss.

It looks like Kansas State may have moved up on Cotton's list.

He has apparently never been to Manhattan, KS

If you are a bama fan don't you feel like you just hired a snake? I mean I wouldn't want a guy on my staff that did what willis did to his home school. I mean character does matter.

If you are a bama fan don't you feel like you just hired a snake? I mean I wouldn't want a guy on my staff that did what willis did to his home school. I mean character does matter.

Not to bamzos it doesn't.

Archived