As much as i like Lebo! Another loss tonight 78-57

AUdrew1

men lose 78-57! I really like the guy think he is one hell of a X's and O's coach but wonder if he has any idea what it takes to win in the SEC! I wish Lebo luck but i think it's time for a change. Wonder if Pat Summit can coach the men's team?

Why Summit when you can have Fortner?

because Summit is one hell of a coach regardless of gender, and she is Fortner's biggest competition. kill two birds with one stone.

This was to be the year without excuses or reasons we can't win.

In all the televised games this year I have yet to see Lebo wear an orange or navy blue tie. I see him wearing "Carolina blue," but not Auburn blue. A coach is not to be judged by his ties (except CPD), but I think that's kinda odd.

He appears to be a task master - not a people person. Much of our problem is mental - are the guys "scared" to miss or make a mistake?

I don't know what the problem is, but a change of coaches can't hurt us all that much.

I agree with hiring Summit. Just think, we get a good coach, a new first, and tons of publicity :)

The media will blame us for hiring a woman over a black person. We gotta find a black woman... ummm... who we need is this :

I remember her from her Purdue Days - smokin hott

Lebo is a hack. He's been here 5 years and he can't even get to the NIT. In Ellis' 5th year, he won the SEC and got to the sweet 16. Don't expect anything great. Asking Jacobs to hire a quality coach is like asking a millionaire to give all of his money to charity.

I'd be happy with Tubby as well. I don't know if he'd come to such a basketball dead zone though.

I've stuck with Lebo as long as I can. I actually feel for the guy because the majority of his time here, he's just been snakebitten with injuries and such. I don't feel all of the problems are really his fault. But this year should have been the one to take a significant step forward and it's just hasn't happened.

After 5 years, whatever the reasons, I think you can just say that it doesn't look like it was meant to be for him and Auburn. I wish him all the success in the world but I think it's probably time for a change.

Tubby Smith?

Oh God, I hope not. He's a total hack of a head coach. I wouldn't want him to be dog catcher in auburn, much less basketball coach. Absolute JOKE of a coach.

Tubby Smith?

Oh God, I hope not. He's a total hack of a head coach. I wouldn't want him to be dog catcher in auburn, much less basketball coach. Absolute JOKE of a coach.

I don't think that's true at all. He was doing very well at Georgia when he went to UK. Kentucky was a tough situation though. He was following one of the best in Petino and was never fully accepted. I think Minnesota is looking better this year with him. I think in an environment where the expectations aren't through the roof all the time like UK he'd do quite well.

Tubby Smith?

I don't think that's true at all. He was doing very well at Georgia when he went to UK. Kentucky was a tough situation though. He was following one of the best in Petino and was never fully accepted. I think Minnesota is looking better this year with him. I think in an environment where the expectations aren't through the roof all the time like UK he'd do quite well.

agree to disagree on this one titan. I wouldn't want tubby smith anywhere near auburn. There are a lot of coaches WAY better than tubby smith will ever be.

If we do dump lebo after this year, we really need to provide a top budget for a replacement and get a good name in here. The right person with the new arena coming could really take this program up. I'd like to see John Calipari come on board if lebo is released.

I'd be happy with Tubby as well. I don't know if he'd come to such a basketball dead zone though.

Win, and they will come. Just look at the women's UT game...

Archived