Why??

Proud Tiger

Why in the world was the AU-UAT basketball thread closed??

I wanted to say ...great comeback guys, how sweet it was!!!!!!!!!!

How long have you been posting here? ;) We always close the game thread and go to post game discussion so that the thread doesn't continue to get ridiculously long (which also is a bigger pull on the server).

And you just did... :big:

We typically close the game threads after the game as has been the case for years. Start a thread celebrating the win....:)

How long have you been posting here? ;) We always close the game thread and go to post game discussion so that the thread doesn't continue to get ridiculously long (which also is a bigger pull on the server).

Sorry, I just now realized we had a basketball team let alone a game thread :big::big::big:

Sorry, I just now realized we had a basketball team let alone a game thread :big::big::big:

Yeah over the past couple of years we haven't had a lot of practice in this forum with that rule. But this year is different.

WAR EAGLE!!

WAR DAMN LEBO!!!!!

Archived