Jessel Curry

SKIPPER_01

decommits from W. Virginia! Says to make a decision in the next couple of weeks. From his comments, i expect him to sign with :au: in February.

I believe we get 4 LBs this class. (Holland, White, Curry, Owens) I think that's the number our coaches are wanting. Of course, if Fortte wanted to come, they would happily take 5 LBs, IMO.

I believe we get 4 LBs this class. (Holland, White, Curry, Owens) I think that's the number our coaches are wanting. Of course, if Fortte wanted to come, they would happily take 5 LBs, IMO.
Sounds right.

Curry, from Buford, Ga., had some interesting comments. He said he really likes Coach Roof, saying he treating the players like his sons. he said a lot of coaches are always saying f' this and f' that, but not Coach Roof (Tony Franklin wouldn't get to first base with this guy). Curry also said "it just feels better when you walk on the field at Auburn, not like Georgia and some other places."

I could be wrong, but it seems to me that if Terrell and Owens wanted to be a tiger really bad, they'd go ahead and make it known.

I could be wrong, but it seems to me that if Terrell and Owens wanted to be a tiger really bad, they'd go ahead and make it known.

Right, so we should just stop recruiting everyone who wont commit tomorrow? Owens is an Auburn lock BTW if we want him.

Hopefully Bama stops recruiting Jarrick Williams since he should have already 'made it known' that he wants to go there, right?

Meta, how many LB's do you think we will take? With so many seeming interested in us and with the huge lack of depth, could you see us taking 5 or more?

4-5 at most.

Terrell Owens?? Wow, that'd be a hell of a pickup.

Anyone think our coaches would be willing to give Terrell a chance at safety? He seems like with the speed he's got, he'd be a very good safety. I'd love to start getting some bigger safety's back there, Taylor Mays style.

If we could get Holland, White, Owens, Curry and one more - I'd love to have Forte - and maybe take Terrell as a safety - I'd be very happy with that group.

Terrell Owens?? Wow, that'd be a hell of a pickup.

I'm sure you'd still find something to complain about though :poke:

Some have said they don't believe Terrell has a commitable offer right now. Otherwise he may already have committed.

From what I've seen, I would still like to see him at fullback every so often. He really gives 110% on every play.

Archived