Bamagrad is moving to bham!

I can't tell you guys how fired up I am about coming home. I've lived away from bham for almost 6 years now...(school/jobs) and now im coming back!

I got an offer today in bham and will be fighting traffic on 280 with the rest of em! And loving every second of it....woo hoo! I'm back baby

I was on a 7 month contract in Mobile. I didn't mind mobile..its a decent city...but its not birmingham.

Ill be working on 280 and possibly living there...gotta look for a place to live this weekend.

So I guess it's safe to say that the next person we see traversing 280 with a smile on their face will be BG03. Congrats!

HUGE congrats, BS! this is great!

what part of b'ham are you gonna move to?

i like seeing people happy!

ct

well i have a friend who owns a townhouse in pelham and has an empty room so I may stay with him a few months. my roomate in mobile is trying to find a job in bham so im trying to avoid getting committed to a lease or anything until he gets here...

but probably some time in june/july ill be looking to buy a townhouse or something on either southside or in inverness area.

nice!

is this another contract job or a permanent job?

have you considered sitting around until kerry gets elected and creates a job for you?

ct

nice!

is this another contract job or a permanent job?

have you considered sitting around until kerry gets elected and creates a job for you?

ct

its a permanent job.

and nah...what kerry wants me to do is sit around and give me YOUR money to live on so he doesn't have to create a job for me. thats his philosophy...you've got five, hes got none, give him two...regardless of circumstances...its the liberal way.

and whats funny is those of us in the 28k -40k a year tax bracket are considered part of the nation's "wealthiest" according to him.

Welcome back to Alabama, BG. Like you said, Mobile is a nice city but it isn't Birmingham. I used to make the Mobile to Birmingham drive a lot, and there is no comparison. There is just something about Birmingham that puts a spring in your step.

BTW, I never thought I was in REAL Alabama until I crossed over the Alabama River in Montgomery and headed north on I-65.

Welcome back to Alabama, BG. Like you said, Mobile is a nice city but it isn't Birmingham. I used to make the Mobile to Birmingham drive a lot, and there is no comparison. There is just something about Birmingham that puts a spring in your step.

BTW, I never thought I was in REAL Alabama until I crossed over the Alabama River in Montgomery and headed north on I-65.

Yeah mobile is cool...good seafood, decent nightlife. Low cost of living.

But birmingham is better....its home

Archived