Ladies love them some Tim Tebow

thetully

I have an odd sense that he will pop out on the other end of his career and pull a george michael.

Im just saying.

saying or hoping?

I report. You decide.

I decide he is probably almost as gay as you.

Which is... not gay at all.

I gotta' hand it to you. That was a sick, SICK burn, ProudTiger. I don't know how I will ever recover from such an awesome retort. *sarcasm*

I report. You decide.

I gotta' hand it to you. That was a sick, SICK burn, ProudTiger. I don't know how I will ever recover from such an awesome retort. *sarcasm*

To bad for you. There is no recovery from stupid

I report. You decide.

Looking thru Tebow's eyes I could say the same to you.....your comment was sick. If it bothers you why insinuate it about Tebow?

You could, but it wouldn't hold H2O. Call me crazy, but putting my tongue on other another man's cheek is not on today or tomorrow's to-do list. Tebow, on the other hand, has allowed himself to he photographed in some, well, not so masculine moments. Moral of the story? If you don't want the insinuation then don't dish out the manly admiration...

Geez. I doubt any one of us actually think the guy is gay. I do think he's the Florida type who often is unable to distinguish the difference, but as far as actually being gay? Nah.

(Just for clarity -- "sick" was used by me in place of awesome/great. Not "gross", as you received it.)

You could, but it wouldn't hold H2O. Call me crazy, but putting my tongue on other another man's cheek is not on today or tomorrow's to-do list. Tebow, on the other hand, has allowed himself to he photographed in some, well, not so masculine moments. Moral of the story? If you don't want the insinuation then don't dish out the manly admiration...

Geez. I doubt any one of us actually think the guy is gay. I do think he's the Florida type who often is unable to distinguish the difference, but as far as actually being gay? Nah.

(Just for clarity -- "sick" was used by me in place of awesome/great. Not "gross", as you received it.)

If you don't believe he is gay then what is the point of showing the pics? I doubt very, very, seriously you would make your comments to him face to face.

If you don't believe he is gay then what is the point of showing the pics? I doubt very, very, seriously you would make your comments to him face to face.

Hmmmmm... a rival player being photographed in compromising positions? Why on Earth would I post that? If you can't figure it out, then there is no way that I would be able to explain it to you. If you really can't get piece the puzzle together, look at like this -- I want to show them, can, and don't need your permission to do so.

And I doubt very, very seriously that you would tell Greg McElroy that you "hope a Longhorn gores his ass", as you said last week. Imagine if I said I hope Tebow takes a Bearcat claw to the head and is concussed again, you'd shriek and squeal. Good thing we're different.

If you don't believe he is gay then what is the point of showing the pics?

What is the point in playing stupid when you really do know why he posted them?

Proud, you are the world's worst passive aggressive arguer

If you don't believe he is gay then what is the point of showing the pics?

What is the point in playing stupid when you really do know why he posted them?---why does it matter to you. Better to play stupid than be stupid :poke:

Proud, you are the world's worst passive aggressive arguer---I guess it's better to the best at something than be the best at nothing. Of course you rank pretty high in the Annoyance rankings.

Better to play stupid than be stupid

Why would someone play stupid?---I don't know. Why do you?

Of course you rank pretty high in the Annoyance rankings.

I appreciate that--you're welcome. We are beginning to recognize that as your primary role here.

We are beginning to recognize that as your

Judging by most of your posts recently, i wouldn't be using 'we' too much as not many others here seem to be agreeing with you

Judging by most of your posts recently, i wouldn't be using 'we' too much as not many others here seem to be agreeing with you

When were you elected a judge? Thanks for the advice but I don't value dawg opinions very highly.

When were you elected a judge?

Few weeks ago

Archived