bammer season tickets

RunInRed

You would think with all the text books that were sold they would be able to spell

The university athletic dept didn't print these, dolts. A company in Arkansas does.

I can't say I blame you all for trying to distract attention from the menu that contains your name. I wouldn't want to think about my fate if I was in your position, either.

The university athletic dept didn't print these, dolts. A company in Arkansas does.

I can't say I blame you all for trying to distract attention from the menu that contains your name. I wouldn't want to think about my fate if I was in your position, either.

Your arrogance and innate asshattery obviously prevent you from facing the fact that TUAT "is taking full responsibility for a spelling mistake" and TUAT Athletic department "designed and edited the tickets" according to TUAT Associate Athletic Director, Doug WIlliams. You can find this nifty little nugget of info HERE.

Well, that's how they spelleded it in Mississipian

ms-state-764847.jpg

Miss.take or show of respect?

You still can't spell. You left off a "P", they left off an "I".

Would that be a "Fail Fail"?

Your arrogance and innate asshattery obviously prevent you from facing the fact that TUAT "is taking full responsibility for a spelling mistake" and TUAT Athletic department "designed and edited the tickets" according to TUAT Associate Athletic Director, Doug WIlliams. You can find this nifty little nugget of info HERE.

owned

Well, that's how they spelleded it in Mississipian

ms-state-764847.jpg

Miss.take or show of respect?

You still can't spell. You left off a "P", they left off an "I".

Would that be a "Fail Fail"?

D'oh, sorry TitsonTiger.

Wow, how do you get to college and still misspell Mississippi?

D'oh!!! :homer:

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. And you came here and posted that like you were proud of it. Thanks for my good laugh for the day. UAT: where the motto is "embrace your ignorance."

ouch. that's gonna leave a mark on win's arrogant and ignorant ass. Win, why are you such a dick in every thread? I mean, I know you are a uater, and its second nature for you, but geez. Put your dick mode switch in the off position. You would think all those years of losing to ULM, Northern Illinois, Central Florida, etc. would have helped you uat idiots to remember to never speak in absolutes. NOTHING is guaranteed and you know it. I seriously doubt uat wins a 3rd straight over us this year. I mean, it took the best uat team in 20 years over 58 minutes into the game to take the lead over a program with a first year head coach and new system. That really doesn't bode well for the dark pink. Besides, we all know when both uat and auburn are good, AUBURN is better. It's historically proven. Accept it and it won't be so painful when reality sets in.

Archived