bammer season tickets

RunInRed

This is one delusional bunch. Check out the ticket for the AU game. How they constantly say/print '13' with a straight face, I'll never know. bammer math - when it doesn't work, just make it up! Gotta love it...

bammertickets.jpg

This is one delusional bunch. Check out the ticket for the AU game. How they constantly say/print '13' with a straight face, I'll never know. bammer math - when it doesn't work, just make it up! Gotta love it...

bammertickets.jpg

I agree. Should be 12. I don't claim 1941.

Gosh, those are gorgeous.

Thanks for posting!

My thoughts exactly. I've never seen a more awesome set of season tickets.

As for RiR - you guys croaked about the "12" figure until we gave you another digit to moan about. More energy should be focused on preventing us from adding another trophy to our sagging shelves than the constant whine-fest regarding just how many championships your rival has won.

Plus, I can't see how you guys don't recognize that Auburn fans debating how many more national titles Alabama has is a pointless argument. Give us 2, why don't you. That's double what you have.

Thanks for posting!

As for RiR - you guys croaked about the "12" figure until we gave you another digit to moan about. More energy should be focused on preventing us from adding another trophy to our sagging shelves than the constant whine-fest regarding just how many championships your rival has won.

Plus, I can't see how you guys don't recognize that Auburn fans debating how many more national titles Alabama has is a pointless argument. Give us 2, why don't you. That's double what you have.

Dang, that was a bit harsh, even for me. :)

You got the arrogant part right Win, and Auburn fans can debate how many MNC's Bama has cause it is fun to do. Up until the BCS era, MNC's have been entirely subjective and with multiple claims in any given year by different teams. I don't have a problem with Bama claiming 13, just shows that arrogance and lack of logic knows no bounds.

Lack of logic, slug? Really?

The family's never ending crusade on this subject is laughable. It's akin to Bill Gates saying he has an extra dollar in his wallet than what I think he does and me trying to dispute him. He's Bill Gates. Common sense tells me I should probably just let it go -- as he can find more money in a sofa he's shipped to the warehouse than I have in my entire bank account.

If you don't like the ring "13" has to it, catch us. Then pass us. You better hope the Mayans are wrong, though.

So, you are asking other teams to 'catch' a fictional number. That's the point -- despite all of your success, you guys can't even be honest about what you have. It's worse than sad and the fact that you guys keep printing it like it's truth is what's worth pointing out here. There's nothing legit about "13" and you know it. It was a PR ploy that was long ago exposed. What AU or any other team has is irrelevant to this discussion and is certainly no defense for you guys being unable to count.

And why do I care about these tickets again? I would use them in the bathroom. Thats about it. Allthough I prefer Charmin.

I don't know it.

What I do know, however, is that I wouldn't be flaunting a picture that listed just how many more accomplishments my arch-rival had achieved.

Of course, as an Alabama fan, I recognize that would be impossible for me to do.

Wow, Win has his dick switch stuck in the ON position. I'm sure you have a big number 13 above your bed you worship every night before you tuck in. Nobody will catch Bama because as soon as that happens then out come the record books and some more 1941 type MNC's rattle out. I'm not disputing that Bama has several MNC's.

I don't know it.

What I do know, however, is that I wouldn't be flaunting a picture that listed just how many more accomplishments my arch-rival had achieved.

Of course, as an Alabama fan, I recognize that would be impossible for me to do.

It's not an accomplishment if it's pulled out of thin air. The lies and delusional fan base who believes them are worth exposing. Thanks for playing along.

I swing a big, arrogant stick.

Too bad you sit to pee.

Thanks for posting!

I see.. So Alabama gets to count any national championship ever awarded by any random governing body (13) while Auburn is only allowed to count those given by a legitimate source (1). That makes plenty of sense. I am as impressed as anyone by the success of Alabama's football program, but the fact is the SID department at Alabama began pushing the 10, 11, 12 championship bit in the 80's (claiming any and all random championships) to make the university look better. Noone outside of Alabama fans believe/acknowledge this myth. Why do you think ESPN reported multiple times before during and after the championship game this year that Alabama was playing for/winning their 8th national title(I'll give you a hint...It is because they are only giving UA credit for the legitimate ones). Using the same criteria Alabama uses to claim 13 national championships, Auburn could claim eight, however the school chooses only to claim the one championship that was given by the legitimate "championship giving" body of the day. I get it 13 is more than 8 and 8 is more than one so either way UA has more championships, but claiming 13 adds to the perception that Alabama is a little delusional about the whole MNC deal.

Good job Win! Don't you have a big arrogant stick to swing somewhere? Or are you too busy hanging out on Auburn's athletic website?

Archived