Clemson - Wear your BLUE

Ravad

The Clemson game has been designated as the TRUE BLUE game for 2010. All fans are encouraged to wear Auburn blue for this nationally televised game.

GO BIG BLUE!!!

Thank God! GO BIG BLUE!

Oh thank you for letting us have our history restored!

In one of the games, I saw a female cheerleader yell, "Go Big Blue!" I could've kissed her, then if that went well, maybe I'd . . . . but I digress.

It will be so GREAT to see BLUE AGAIN!

I'm psyched now!

I dont understand why we Dont just wear Orange and make the visitors change or they blend in to make it more orange in the crowd.

Yeah, if Clemson fans wear orange, they will just blend in with the AU folks and it will look like the whole stadium is AU. Dumb move.

While Clemson fans certainly would blend in, I think it's better that you make the visitors stand out. Not necessarily for their sake, but for y'all's. If y'all's entire stadium is dressed in blue, it dwarfs the visiting fans and makes for an intimidating atmosphere. If the visitors can just blend in, it may look like Clemson will have more numbers than we will.

I just know that when Auburn comes to Death Valley next year, I'll be hoping more of y'all are in blue than in orange.

I dont understand why we Dont just wear Orange and make the visitors change or they blend in to make it more orange in the crowd.

Yeah, if Clemson fans wear orange, they will just blend in with the AU folks and it will look like the whole stadium is AU. Dumb move.

While Clemson fans certainly would blend in, I think it's better that you make the visitors stand out. Not necessarily for their sake, but for y'all's. If y'all's entire stadium is dressed in blue, it dwarfs the visiting fans and makes for an intimidating atmosphere. If the visitors can just blend in, it may look like Clemson will have more numbers than we will.

I just know that when Auburn comes to Death Valley next year, I'll be hoping more of y'all are in blue than in orange.

So what your saying is Clemson wont have a all Purple game which Auburn is doing with this Blue out or whatever its called. i understand we are blue but Lets be consistent and not just change for an opponent. All this white out, black out, blue out needs to be thrown out. On a side note id rather Auburn fan base be more blue than orange which got started not so long ago. Im in favor of this blue thing if we keep with it every game. Our home jerseys are blue as the fans should be but just to change for Clemson Im against. end of rant.

So what your saying is Clemson wont have a all Purple game which Auburn is doing with this Blue out or whatever its called. i understand we are blue but Lets be consistent and not just change for an opponent. All this white out, black out, blue out needs to be thrown out. On a side note id rather Auburn fan base be more blue than orange which got started not so long ago. Im in favor of this blue thing if we keep with it every game. Our home jerseys are blue as the fans should be but just to change for Clemson Im against. end of rant.

I mean no disrespect with what I said.

Clemson has it's version of a "color out" - we just do it every game. We've never emphasized our purple or our white in the fan base. Our "Solid Orange" campaign has been going on for years now, and it's common knowledge among Clemson fans that every person needs to try and wear our team's primary color to every event. Seeing as Auburn University and the athletic department utilizes y'alls blue more than y'alls orange, I'd say go with the blue. Orange just doesn't seem to be y'alls primary color.

As someone who has seen Clemson deck Death Valley out in all orange since I've known what games were, I can attest that it's very intimidating facing a unified crowd. Unifying in color dwarfs the opponent's visiting fan base, and it's a very impressive sight.

I know it's a trivial question but will Clemson be wearing white, orange or purple away pants?

350px-ACC-Uniform-combination-CLM.svg.png

I mean no disrespect with what I said.

Clemson has it's version of a "color out" - we just do it every game. We've never emphasized our purple or our white in the fan base. Our "Solid Orange" campaign has been going on for years now, and it's common knowledge among Clemson fans that every person needs to try and wear our team's primary color to every event. Seeing as Auburn University and the athletic department utilizes y'alls blue more than y'alls orange, I'd say go with the blue. Orange just doesn't seem to be y'alls primary color.

As someone who has seen Clemson deck Death Valley out in all orange since I've known what games were, I can attest that it's very intimidating facing a unified crowd. Unifying in color dwarfs the opponent's visiting fan base, and it's a very impressive sight.

i didnt mean for that to come across as seeming like I felt disrespected because I didnt. Dont want to offend any visiting teams fans who come here, Im just upset with AU in there antics with this. I agree we should be a blue color wearing fan base but some how it was twisted years ago to wear orange. My only point is we as the home team shouldnt change to Blue if the fans usually wear orange just for one team. If the incoming team fans dont want to blend in then wear your othere color. I just think it would be more of a larger turn out in our favor of orange. Again palmetto no disrespect and hope you enjoy your time on the plains you will be treated well whether by a orange or blue wearing au fan.

I know it's a trivial question but will Clemson be wearing white, orange or purple away pants?

350px-ACC-Uniform-combination-CLM.svg.png

Chances are we'll be wearing orange pants. We wore purple pants last week at home, and I doubt white since y'all will be wearing white pants. The coaching staff usually keeps the uniform quiet until gameday, though.

If it were up to most Clemson fans, we'd only have white & orange pants, and white & orange jerseys. The purple tops look alright with white pants, but any combination of purple pants/jerseys with orange pants/jerseys looks terrible:

4648328825_ea8f651689_o.jpg

IMG_4369.JPG

I actually really like Clemson's (and LSU's) purple jerseys, but I agree that together with the orange it doesn't quite look right.

Don't listen to me too much though, cause it seems I tend to like uniforms most people find hideous (namely Oregon and USC)

Because Clemson fans will wear orange as well, and with our fans wearing blue, it'll be an AU orange and blue color, everywhere.

WDE!

Oh for the love of God! When we have the "All Auburn, All Orange" games people still complain about it and where blue shirts anyway. Now that we're doing a "True Blue" game people want to complain and where their orange stuff? Bah! Just support the university by wearing the color requested by the school. You can wear your favorite color the rest of the week/year. We struggle to fill the seats at JHS which looks ridiculous on TV and we can't even get our fan base to wear the same color shirts. Look at PSU when they do a white-out, 99% of that place is white!

So warblogle site is reporting a rumor of blue pants for saturday? What's yalls thoughts?

I really hope this staff doesn't start with all that Mark Richt gimmick garbage, let's just keep the uniforms the way they are and play football. I don't think this teams needs anything extra to fire them up about this game.

It is going to look like there are more Clemson fans there because there will be a bunch of Auburn folks wearing orange mixed in with the blues, which they stocked up on last time they were instructed what color to wear. Not that it matters to the players.

I'll be perfectly honest and say that I never liked the trend toward orange being dominant in our uniforms and available gear...I don't own a single AU related item that is predominantly orange, so if I could be there, I'd be all "blued" up.

Archived