Tuberville has pulled Texas Tech scholarship offer for Kenny Rodgers son.

aubiematt

LOL. I wonder how Tuberville feels about the whole thing? I'm sure he wishes he got some of the credit cause those are his players, just like Saban has gotten at LSU for 10 years now.

Probably feels like he had a 10 year clean program.

Probably feels like a good o-line is a great start for a great offense.

Probably feels that McCalebb, Adams, the D-line, McCalebb (committed to TT, signed by GC), Bynes, etc are big impact guys.

Probably thinks had he hired Malzahn, he'd be in the hunt for a NC.

Just a guess though.

Haha. I just don't hear many people sayin "Most of these guys are Tub's recruits."

We still hear that at LSU, even though it has been like 5 years since Saban was there, but those Bammers still say that LSU is doing it with Saban's recruits. HAHA!

Remember... Once his recruits were to run out, Les Miles couldn't win anymore. Not even against the almighty Roll dat Tide?? I think not

LOL. I wonder how Tuberville feels about the whole thing? I'm sure he wishes he got some of the credit cause those are his players, just like Saban has gotten at LSU for 10 years now.

Probably feels like he had a 10 year clean program.

Probably feels like a good o-line is a great start for a great offense.

Probably feels that McCalebb, Adams, the D-line, McCalebb (committed to TT, signed by GC), Bynes, etc are big impact guys.

Probably thinks had he hired Malzahn, he'd be in the hunt for a NC.

Just a guess though.

Yep! He called the wrong spread OC. In sports and war, such seemingly little things, in hindsight, can make such huge differences.

Haha. I just don't hear many people sayin "Most of these guys are Tub's recruits."

We still hear that at LSU, even though it has been like 5 years since Saban was there, but those Bammers still say that LSU is doing it with Saban's recruits. HAHA!

Remember... Once his recruits were to run out, Les Miles couldn't win anymore. Not even against the almighty Roll dat Tide?? I think not

That's true, but Cam was a Chizik recruit ;)

Well of course. Lets just hope he stays Chizik's prized recruit and not his recruit that turns this season into a big loss.

Agreed. I'm confident that he will.

That is great!!! War Raider to xCTT. I love it!!!

So, who thinks a phone call was made from somewhere in Auburn to xCTT over the past couple of days? :thumbsup:

That's true, but Cam was a Chizik recruit ;)

TT & his staff had the opportunity to sign Cam out of HS & they chose Kodi Burns as the QB of the future.

TTU pulled the offer four weeks ago. Would that have been around the time that Low, Schlabach, & Thamel were working on the story? Is there reason to believe that Tubs (or his DC) was tipped off?

Archived