Getting Killed by Presby

TexasTiger

We'll just have to hang tough until Coach Barbee can get a recruiting class or two on the floor. It's going to be depressing when the SEC season starts.

I wasn't able to listen to this one, but I read the stats article and was shocked we had lost this one. I wondered just how good they were or just how bad we are? I think it's the latter. I am still going to support them, even though its going to be a long season.

This may be the worst AU team since I have been alive.

I'm 28.

Clearly building a new arena and hiring a top coach wasn't enough to please the basketball gods.

I'm 28.

Clearly building a new arena and hiring a top coach wasn't enough to please the basketball gods.

I'm 41 and this is the worst Auburn basketball team I can remember. Our '88-'89 team went 9-19, 2-16 in the SEC in Sonny Smith's last season. It's looking like a very iffy proposition that we win an SEC game. Maybe we'll catch Alabama napping...

Just fyi, the last SEC team to go winless in league basketball play was Georgia TECH in 1953-54.

I'm 28.

I'm 41 and this is the worst Auburn basketball team I can remember. Our '88-'89 team went 9-19, 2-16 in the SEC in Sonny Smith's last season. It's looking like a very iffy proposition that we win an SEC game. Maybe we'll catch Alabama napping...

Just fyi, the last SEC team to go winless in league basketball play was Georgia TECH in 1953-54.

LSU has had some notable losses lately. Maybe we can hit them on a good night when Frankie's hot.

BTW, Presby beat Wake Forrest tonight, so I feel a little better about this lost.

The first AU basketball game I attended was in the old barn and Bill Lynn was the coach. This year's team is not poorly coached, but the talent level, relative to the competition, is the worst I've seen on an Auburn team. Lebo's legacy.

Archived