Articles of interest

lovemyAU

Hope I posted this in the right place. I was checking out Auburn Undercover and saw where a guy was asking about the big "bombshell" some of the folks on sports radio(mostly jox in bham) are talking about....any way PM said he knows nothing about it. One poster replied is as follows:

Quote:

The only "bombshell" that needs to come out is WHO are the "wizard or wizards behind the curtain" as Gene Chizik alluded to weeks ago. I can GUARANTEE you that ANYTHING new that comes out to damage Auburn (and it WILL come out because our NC has pissed off too many crimson-necks with MONEY AND POWER) will be a fabricated LIE!

Everyone knows that Richard Arrington and powerful REC boosters were behind PAYING OFF Eric Ramsey to LIE and do what he did.....and yet they got away with it because Auburn bent over and took it. You can bet on the fact that there are powerful REC boosters RIGHT NOW with cash in hand ready to KILL AUBURN and have our NC taken away. I really wish Auburn had good enough lawyers and people who write for Auburn could do good enough investigative journalism to EXPOSE these wizards once and for all!

Anyway long story short..I knew very little about the whole Eric Ramsey thing so I did some looking around and got to know the story. After reading the wiki break down on the story I googled Eric Ramsey in which I found the following article:http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/25/sports/ncaafootball/25rhoden.html

side note: I did try looking up info on the writter of this piece but good luck his wiki page has been deleted??

Then it also hit me..New York times..wait that is Pete Thamel and what's his name so then I looked up Pete and found:

http://susanshan.com/2010/09/09/pete-thamels-enes-kanter-article-lacks-integrity/

I am sorry this is so long..and I wish I wasn't so tired I sure there is more out there I just thought I would share.

Archived