Westerman and his family will be in Auburn Saturday for celebration

OldNewby

Bryan Matthews reports Christian Westerman and his family will be in Auburn Saturday for the BCS National Championship celebration. :cheer:

"I told coach Chizik, 'We've already made up our mind on this thing, but we've got these tickets and I'm sure I can get credit for them.' He said, 'I'll tell you what, why don't you trade them in and just switch them up and get out here to Auburn because this weekend is a big celebratory weekend for the national championship,'" Chris Westerman said.

"I told coach Chizik, 'We've already made up our mind on this thing, but we've got these tickets and I'm sure I can get credit for them.' He said, 'I'll tell you what, why don't you trade them in and just switch them up and get out here to Auburn because this weekend is a big celebratory weekend for the national championship,'" Chris Westerman said.

I guess that's one reason Coach Chizik gets the big bucks. Smart thinking!

I just met his dad. I overheard him talking on the phone to someone. He praised us very highly. After he got off the phone I struck up short conversation about how happy I was his son was coming here. He said he was very happy to a part of the family and that he was "all in".

Archived