Pam Anderson

And BTW, what the heck kind of flag is that under your signature?  It looks kind of like an Andy Warhol version of Homer Simpson...

Prattville HS Lions, Prattville, AL

Thanks MDM. I didn't even know they had a flag or and emblem. TA sent it to me. When I went to Prattville, we had vanilla uniforms. And the girls had to paint a lion on paper. Man, things sure have changed.

That's a lion?!? O.K. I see it now. Boy, do I feel stupid. I thought it was a gobbler head(!) No offense, CTTAU. I just thought you were flying the gobbler head flag as a joke -- you know, a continuation of your finely honed smart-a** theme. ... My bad. :lol:

I still don't see a lion, unless he is wearing an Indian head dress... :blink:

And BTW, what the heck kind of flag is that under your signature?  It looks kind of like an Andy Warhol version of Homer Simpson...

Prattville HS Lions, Prattville, AL

Thanks MDM. I didn't even know they had a flag or and emblem. TA sent it to me. When I went to Prattville, we had vanilla uniforms. And the girls had to paint a lion on paper. Man, things sure have changed.

That's a lion?!? O.K. I see it now. Boy, do I feel stupid. I thought it was a gobbler head(!) No offense, CTTAU. I just thought you were flying the gobbler head flag as a joke -- you know, a continuation of your finely honed smart-a** theme. ... My bad. :lol:

I still don't see a lion, unless he is wearing an Indian head dress... :blink:

I agree with Jenny, I don't see a lion either. :(

Archived