Pam Anderson

Sorry no pictures but, I am sure all concerned will be glad to know Pam is now a US citizen.

Pam Anderson U.S. citizen

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Former "Baywatch" star Pamela Anderson became a U.S. citizen Wednesday, her lawyer said.

Anderson, 36, who was born in British Columbia, underwent an interview and passed a 10-question citizenship test. She was then sworn in at a private ceremony, her attorney Barbara Federman said.

"She did fabulous," Federman said.

Anderson moved to California in 1989. Federman would not say why she sought U.S. citizenship. Immigration officials said the actress also retained her Canadian citizenship.

Anderson is currently a columnist for Canadian Elle magazine. She starred on "Baywatch" and has since worked in various films and TV shows, including the animated television series "Stripperella."

She has two sons with her former husband Tommy Lee, a member of the band Motley Crue.

CNN

I am sure all concerned will be glad to know Pam is now a US citizen.

Yeah, but she has parts that say: "Made In Taiwan ROC" :lol:

I am sure all concerned will be glad to know Pam is now a US citizen.

Yeah, but she has parts that say: "Made In Taiwan ROC" :lol:

Ha thats funny....

WAR EAGLE

Can't cook without some pam........

Is it just me or does she get too much exposure for what she does? Well now that I think about it, what exactly does she do? She tried acting and we all know that she's terrible at that considering Baywatch wasn't exactly Emmy material and then that wonderful "Barbwire" movie. All she does now is that pathetic attempt at a cartoon "Striperella." I think when she runs out of money nowadays she just goes and does another shoot for Playboy considering she's been in it about 5 or 6 times now.

Is it just me or does she get too much exposure for what she does? Well now that I think about it, what exactly does she do? She tried acting and we all know that she's terrible at that considering Baywatch wasn't exactly Emmy material and then that wonderful "Barbwire" movie. All she does now is that pathetic attempt at a cartoon "Striperella." I think when she runs out of money nowadays she just goes and does another shoot for Playboy considering she's been in it about 5 or 6 times now.

Hmmm...just what DOES Pam get paid for? Hmmm........

Actually, I heard she writes a column in Elle and one other "girly" rag. I'm sure it's real insightful!

Something tells me a Google search on her would clear that question right up.

Something tells me a Google search on her would clear that question right up.

Yeah I received an education when you guys were raging on ForeverLSU 5 on his fat mother. It never occurred to me that a google search for " ugly,fat women" would have so many XXXXXXXX websites. :bigblush: There must be some very weird people out there! :wacko: :blink::bigblush:

Did she get special citizenship for her two "little" friends?

She had them removed, remember? Of course, they were so big that she probably had to get some kind of special demolition permit.

And BTW, what the heck kind of flag is that under your signature? It looks kind of like an Andy Warhol version of Homer Simpson...

She had them removed, remember? Of course, they were so big that she probably had to get some kind of special demolition permit.

And BTW, what the heck kind of flag is that under your signature? It looks kind of like an Andy Warhol version of Homer Simpson...

Removed and replaced! Don't go alarming the males on the board jenny! :lol:

Replaced? :blink: Dang. She is dumber than I thought.

Of course, when you have NOTHING else to fall back on in terms of skills, abilities, intellect, brain cells, etc., I guess you do what you have to do (see Anna Nicole...)

And BTW, what the heck kind of flag is that under your signature?  It looks kind of like an Andy Warhol version of Homer Simpson...

Prattville HS Lions, Prattville, AL

I think she replaced them with a smaller size.

She was forced to remove them for medical reasons. I believe that she initially had thesilicon and found that one of them had a hole in it and was leaking. She did have them replced with a different product and a smaller size........

I had no idea those E! True Hollywood stories would be of use one day lol....

Replaced? :blink: Dang. She is dumber than I thought.

Of course, when you have NOTHING else to fall back on in terms of skills, abilities, intellect, brain cells, etc., I guess you do what you have to do (see Anna Nicole...)

Cat Fight!!! :lol:

She's alot smarter than you give her credit for being. I'm not saying she's a genius or that she's not quite the skank. You don't stay around as long as she has w/o having some sense. She has marketed herself well. Many better looking women never succeed like she has.

She's alot smarter than you give her credit for being. I'm not saying she's a genius or that she's not quite the skank. You don't stay around as long as she has w/o having some sense. She has marketed herself well. Many better looking women never succeed like she has.

I still stand by my previous statement! She is marketing the only thing she has!!! She really does not have another THING to fall back on, other than the two THINGS on her chest, and when her looks DO go, she will be a permanent guest on the Hollywood Squares or wherever old washed up has-beens go to draw a small check until they die...

No cat fight here - I would say the same about a guy - Ryan Seacrest for one - what a loser! When Idol goes away, he'll be one of those "Whatever happened to..." people.

I still stand by my previous statement! She is marketing the only thing she has!!! She really does not have another THING to fall back on, other than the two THINGS on her chest, and when her looks DO go, she will be a permanent guest on the Hollywood Squares or wherever old washed up has-beens go to draw a small check until they die...

No cat fight here - I would say the same about a guy - Ryan Seacrest for one - what a loser! When Idol goes away, he'll be one of those "Whatever happened to..." people.

No cat fight huh????? :lol: I guess this is you sharing your love? ;)

And BTW, what the heck kind of flag is that under your signature?  It looks kind of like an Andy Warhol version of Homer Simpson...

Thanks MDM. I didn't even know they had a flag or and emblem. TA sent it to me. When I went to Prattville, we had vanilla uniforms. And the girls had to paint a lion on paper. Man, things sure have changed.

Thanks MDM. I didn't even know they had a flag or and emblem. TA sent it to me. When I went to Prattville, we had vanilla uniforms. And the girls had to paint a lion on paper. Man, things sure have changed.

That's a lion?!? O.K. I see it now. Boy, do I feel stupid. I thought it was a gobbler head(!) No offense, CTTAU. I just thought you were flying the gobbler head flag as a joke -- you know, a continuation of your finely honed smart-a** theme. ... My bad. :lol:

yawn :lol: ..Pam who?

That's a lion?!? O.K. I see it now. Boy, do I feel stupid. I thought it was a gobbler head(!) No offense, CTTAU. I just thought you were flying the gobbler head flag as a joke -- you know, a continuation of your finely honed smart-a** theme. ... My bad. :lol:

Oh well. Its good to be known for something.....I guess!

Archived